Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

Morgan sanson is yours if you want him, 87 but he's got potential

Yeah cheers for getting back to me. I had a bid in for him for the last 5 days and then you go and do this.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

Astori to Man City confirmed .... *switches off computer, unplugs internet and runs away*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Astori to Man City confirmed .... *switches off computer, unplugs internet and runs away*

*pretends he knows who this is; resists comment to ask if he is from the family who owns the fancy hotels*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Boateng, ramos or barzagli must be on the way out so :P

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

modo85 wrote: »
    Yeah cheers for getting back to me. I had a bid in for him for the last 5 days and then you go and do this.

Shur you have loads of good up and coming players, plus I got tired of seeing the bids on Jesus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Shur you have loads of good up and coming players, plus I got tired of seeing the bids on Jesus.

Ah now come on, that's no excuse... yeah he as a load of great prospects but he's trying to play the game...

At least get back to him...

Tbh I feel his pain, sent out lots of messages over a week ago and nothing back....

Very annoying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Sorry Tupac, I got your mail last night and tried to get you on chat but missed you. Will be on tonight

Who has the Hulkster???

Next one off to China!

KERSPLAT! wrote:
    Sorry Tupac, I got your mail last night and tried to get you on chat but missed you. Will be on tonight

You got back to me man! There are about 10 that never even bothered....

Many irons!

You got back to me man! There are about 10 that never even bothered....

Many irons!

I'm sure you didn't message me anyway so I'm safe :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭thisyear

Right lads, florenzi is up for grabs. I realise I've turned down a few offers as ive tried to get a handle on my team, if so apologies. will seriously consider a good offer for him. Looking for strength in all areas so will look at all. On and off site and using mobile so apologies if don't back to you quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Lavezzi first of china curse -1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Woo Moreno to City and Asano to Arsenal apparently

thisyear wrote: »
    Right lads, florenzi is up for grabs. I realise I've turned down a few offers as ive tried to get a handle on my team, if so apologies. will seriously consider a good offer for him. Looking for strength in all areas so will look at all. On and off site and using mobile so apologies if don't back to you quickly.

You have my bid. I'm only on Soccer Manager about 30 or 40 times a day, so if it takes me more than five mins to reply please accept my apologies in advance.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Congrats Everton on bagging Jeff Hendrick. I'm disappointed to have missed out on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

another rumour ... supposedly Thomas Meunier (Belgian DR at Euro's) signed a deal with PSG.

Any one find it odd that players are doing medicals while one seclusion with the national team? Batshuayi being the person I'm referencing here ... did a medical 2days ago?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Any one find it odd that players are doing medicals while one seclusion with the national team? Batshuayi being the person I'm referencing here ... did a medical 2days ago?

My guess is that the national team doctors/staff do the medical for them - I'm sure I've heard of something like that being done in other cases

Forgot to mention a deal here that completed a few days ago ...

FC Porto have Sold Erik Lamela to Everton in Exchange for Mangala and an Electrician.

Also ... after sending Zambrano (my 88 rated covering DC) to Hannover, Ive added Kevin Theophile-Catherine (as my new 88 rated covering DRC) to my FCP squad.

Does he really need 3 first names though?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

I thought everyone's absolute max bid on a player/youth are the same?

• Advertisement

I thought everyone's absolute max bid on a player/youth are the same?

Been discussed not to long ago.... they add a player and adjust his value 24/36hrs later...so depending on when you bid the max value can be diff... a cunning way to make people log in more?

Changes to mobile version .... chat has gone from it

Quick! It's been a week and we haven't changed one of the guis! We mite get sacked!
    Saps

GT_TDI_150 wrote:
    Changes to mobile version .... chat has gone from it

Love the new layout on mobile.... eh where is chat??

When you sign Lukaku and Martial to spearhead your attack ...

FC Porto beat AC Milan 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Carrasco scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Kouyaté and De Vrij were also amongst the goalscorers.

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Boring 0-0 v espanyol. 2 points from 12. Pressure mounting at villa park

Singing WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE, WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!!

3-2 win against my bogey team Sevilla to put us joint top of the league and keep pace with the big boys. 3 wins in a row ain't too bad!

Man City are cleverly trying to get another one of those parachute payments it seems :P

• Advertisement

GT_TDI_150 wrote:
    Man City are cleverly trying to get another one of those parachute payments it seems

Greedy git!

In all seriousness though, great job SM

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement