Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Is there somewhere you can find the maximum rating a player can have in a particular league.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

JamboMac wrote:
    Is there somewhere you can find the maximum rating a player can have in a particular league.

Not that I know of, but u can pretty much figure them out

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Not that I know of, but u can pretty much figure them out

It must be 86 in the Dutch league anyway as Anwar hasn't gotten his bump up from there yet! :D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Game is well **** without chat ...

Wilberto wrote:
    It must be 86 in the Dutch league anyway as Anwar hasn't gotten his bump up from there yet!

I'd say regards the Dutch league, hope for a move!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Sampdoria have made an offer to Flamengo for Joaquín CORREA of 3,450,000.

Arsenal have made an offer to Flamengo for Joaquín CORREA of 3,500,000.

Arsenal Manager must think Flamengo are unmanaged :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Wilberto wrote: »
    It must be 86 in the Dutch league anyway as Anwar hasn't gotten his bump up from there yet! :D :pac:

Vincent Janseen (sp?) got a bump to 87 the other day but that could be heavily linked to rumours about his move to Spurs in real life.

anyone still on that kik messenger group that was set up last time SM has one of their brainwave 'improvements'

anyone still on that kik messenger group that was set up last time SM has one of their brainwave 'improvements'

Hopefully with game night tonight, this might get more interest because it's terribly boring without chat.....

It's far less of a game without it, dunno how anyone plays the game without using the chat

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

First win of the season away to palermo

• Advertisement

1-0 Loss to PSG .....

Oh well

• Registered Users Posts: 14,140 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Hopefully with game night tonight, this might get more interest because it's terribly boring without chat.....

It's far less of a game without it, dunno how anyone plays the game without using the chat

So much so you are talking to yourself now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

5-1 away win at espanyol for Boca. Back to where we belong ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Half of division two on 10 points

Sooooo ... who's NOT on mobile? and has working chat? we can do deals without Lazio now :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

I thought in game of tactic changes were fixed now? I've one set to change on 75 minutes and i just noticed it's been changing at half time. Stupid SM!

Drew 3 all with Leverkusen tonight anyway!

Oblak with his occasional 'Joe Hart' effort....

Liverpool with 3 shots on target...

3-0 loss, happy days!

GT_TDI_150 wrote:
    Sooooo ... who's NOT on mobile? and has working chat? we can do deals without Lazio now

Hopefully they will get around to fixing the mobile one soon!

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    1-0 Loss to PSG .....

Oh well

Had to win something lost all the bids against you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

First clean sheet of the season and first ever win over Schalke as new men Pereyra and Pirlo get the goals in a 2 0 win.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

The match ended 1 - 1 between SL Benfica and Atlético Madrid in their Division 1 fixture.

Musa was on the scoresheet for his side.

Scored a goal :pac:

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Estudiantes de LP were unlucky not come away with the win after drawing 2 - 2 against RSC Anderlecht in their Division 3 fixture.
    N\'zonzi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    El Ghazi was also on the scoresheet for his side.

First dropped points of the season, and also first two goals conceded. Still top though, and of course still unbeaten. Hopefully we'll get back to winning ways on Thursday when we travel to Scotland to take on the not-so-mighty Celts! :pac: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

We was robbed!

Happy to win this guy if his release clause is anything to go by.

Sporting announced Thursday the signing of central Diogo Nunes: the 19 year-old has signed until June 2021, for five years, so getting a 45 million euro release clause.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

JamboMac wrote: »
    Happy to win this guy if his release clause is anything to go by.

Sporting announced Thursday the signing of central Diogo Nunes: the 19 year-old has signed until June 2021, for five years, so getting a 45 million euro release clause.

Not wanting to burst your bubble (but I'm going to do it anyways) - it seems a bit of a trend in Portugal for young players to have very high release clauses, they very rarely go for that amount

Not wanting to burst your bubble (but I'm going to do it anyways) - it seems a bit of a trend in Portugal for young players to have very high release clauses, they very rarely go for that amount

To be honest I was just happy to win the bid, this kid will take ages before he gets a rating high enough to player for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

JamboMac wrote: »
    To be honest I was just happy to win the bid, this kid will take ages before he gets a rating high enough to player for me.

True that, there are some vultures on here who bid on players they don't need, with money they don't need, that they stole from charities they don't need, to build houses they don't need, with basements they don't need, in which they sacrifice virgins they don't need, to praise a Satan they don't need, to bring about an Armageddon they don't need #YOLO

Renato Sanchez allegedly really 24 years old.

True that, there are some vultures on here who bid on players they don't need, with money they don't need, that they stole from charities they don't need, to build houses they don't need, with basements they don't need, in which they sacrifice virgins they don't need, to praise a Satan they don't need, to bring about an Armageddon they don't need #YOLO

Damn big clubs and youth systems.:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Taking a punt of Efe Ambrose who seems to be moving to Leverkeusen from Celtic.

I'll admit I know nothing about him but googling around, it doesn't seem like Celtic fans aren't too fussed about him going :pac:

Still if he gets some game time in the Bundesliga he might get a bit of a rise.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement