Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

100% record against 'Bye' in the cup competitions maintained!

FC Porto have progressed to the next round of the The Boards.ie League Cup

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Can't remember ever winning a penalty shootout, feck you anyway city

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Starting to think my phone is tapped at villa. Have bid for two youngsters in the last two days and the same club has bid on both shortly afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Chelsea get a bye into the next round and will meet Aston villa. Chelsea also play villa in the league in the next match after the cup game.

Just noticed I play my former clubs inter and Everton in the matches before villa.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Starting to think my phone is tapped at villa. Have bid for two youngsters in the last two days and the same club has bid on both shortly afterwards.

If only there was something that linked both us and the players we were bidding for......? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

Chelsea get a bye into the next round and will meet Aston villa. Chelsea also play villa in the league in the next match after the cup game.

Just noticed I play my former clubs inter and Everton in the matches before villa.

Inter will try to give you a game!

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

Messi due a ratings drop while he is in prison? :)

And I lose out on both. The end is near for me in this game

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Messi due a ratings drop while he is in prison?

I'll be amazed if he ever sees the inside of a cell!

And I lose out on both. The end is near for me in this game

To be fair you beat me to Eric Dier - I'll gladly swap these two players for Dier if you want?

• Advertisement

I'll be amazed if he ever sees the inside of a cell!

Spanish law ....

first offence and sentence is below 2yrs ... no actual time spent in prison.

Their system is nearly as good as the irish system, where you can refuse to co-operate with any rehabilitation efforsts while in jail for violent crimes and still get early release for good behaviour .... :mad:

Is it just me or is this the worst international tournament (Euros/WC) in a long long time?

There just seems to be no spark or something?

Wouldnt be looking for sparks of any sort in France .... wouldnt know what you'd get

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Is it just me or is this the worst international tournament (Euros/WC) in a long long time?

There just seems to be no spark or something?

I think it's because of the expanded Euros. It has diluted the amount of quality one would normally see at the tournament.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Most of the teams seamed so tired, which probably helped the likes of Wales and Iceland get so far. Not sure how many of those players are starters.

In the space of 23 days I've signed 41 players, with bids pending on three more - I think I have a problem.....

In the space of 23 days I've signed 41 players, with bids pending on three more - I think I have a problem.....

Yup you sure do... you need to up your game!

If tupac was able to place 20+ bids on unmanaged players in between pilgrimages to the promised land on his wedding night ... then an avg of 2 players a day for 20days isnt that impressive to be fair :D

GT_TDI_150 wrote:
    If tupac was able to place 20+ bids on unmanaged players in between pilgrimages to the promised land on his wedding night ... then an avg of 2 players a day for 20days isnt that impressive to be fair

With VERY limited Internet!!

Oh no..... came across this on the forum RE Chat.....

"Apparently, this feature has been removed from the game as we about to introduce a new streamline message facility as per SM's twitter. Laughable."

This could well be the straw lads.... I've found the game soooooooooo boring last few days without chat, in fact I don't know how anyone would get anything out if the game without chat.

I sure hope this is not the case....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Oh no..... came across this on the forum RE Chat.....

"Apparently, this feature has been removed from the game as we about to introduce a new streamline message facility as per SM's twitter. Laughable."

This could well be the straw lads.... I've found the game soooooooooo boring last few days without chat, in fact I don't know how anyone would get anything out if the game without chat.

I sure hope this is not the case....
    If I didn't have over a year of gold left I'd probably be gone. They needed to change things, but they've done a horrible job of doing so.

TheGunns wrote:
    If I didn't have over a year of gold left I'd probably be gone. They needed to change things, but they've done a horrible job of doing so.

That's putting it mildly....

They made a complete balls of it! And this will finish it off for sure for a lot of people. I can't imagine how any deals would be done without chat....

The offer for Óscar BENÍTEZ of Lanús from Everton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Surprised no else was in for this fella, just signed for Benfica

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

SL Benfica beat Juventus 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Muslera had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Honda was on the scoresheet for his side

A win :D

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

1-1 against united....

3-0 win v anzhi for the villa.

What are Arsenal and Palermo playing at ... agreeing a transfer when there is now chat option available on the mobile version of the site? Dispicable!

:D

Surprising win away to Napoli with a full house of 70,000 plus!

Hope them Napoli fans travel when the return fixture!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

2 0 home win over Newcastle.

Roberto Pereyra with an almost full house performance.....a goal, an assist, a yellow card, a red card!

From second bottom to top of division 2 in a fortnight, now look at us yo yo back down again!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I was outsmarted by Brendan Rodgers. How embarrassing.

In fairness though, Celtic were hard to beat. They played with so much character.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement