Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Wilberto wrote:
    In fairness though, Celtic were hard to beat. They played with so much character.

Ah yes.... the one thing Sir Brendan's teams never lack......

Apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    1-1 against united....
    doubled our points tally for the season in one night .. onwards and upwards past our city rivals ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Anderson Talisca any use lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Colemania wrote: »
    Anderson Talisca any use lads?

Being linked with Liverpool IRL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Who hasn't?

That's why I ask :D

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Am in killarney for a week and have found out why mac has been so quiet,

He's only gone and opened his own pub!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,140 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Comfortably beaten by Schalke at home 3-1,

Is chat gone from the web version now too?

They really are a useless shower.

JamboMac wrote: »
    Who hasn't?

Juan Mata
    Axel Witsel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭thisyear

I was pretty useless on chat but now that its gone, my god....

thisyear wrote:
    I was pretty useless on chat but now that its gone, my god....

Lads we had that kik messenger thing going last time this happened and it was better than nothing!

Download it for your phone and sign up!

Game is gone to utter ****e without chat, also SM said on twitter that chat is being replaced with an 'instant messaging service' going by their recent record of 'improvments' I wouldn't count on it being the saviour either

For the intellectual stupid what do I do after downloading the app

thisyear wrote:
    For the intellectual stupid what do I do after downloading the app

Well it was the Schalke manager that set up the group but he's not on it at the moment....

Search for me (tupac_healy) on it and send me a message and I'll see if I can add u

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

SSC Napoli would like to announce the signing of Alessandro Florenzi....Going the other way are about 15 players...I can't remember who so i will let the Benfica manager fill you all in!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    SSC Napoli would like to announce the signing of Alessandro Florenzi....Going the other way are about 15 players...I can't remember who so i will let the Benfica manager fill you all in!

I'm sure the benfica manager will be delighted to get so many players free of charge, Sporting Lisbon manager on the other hand might not be so impressed with the deal!!

I'm sure the benfica manager will be delighted to get so many players free of charge, Sporting Lisbon manager on the other hand might not be so impressed with the deal!!

Lol! Sporting is going to be pissed!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Who owns pelle in this game world? Apparently in rl he is off to China not chelsea!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Soon that chinese league will be stacked enough for players not to drop ratings at all.... :p

Never mind Florenzi or Pelle, this is the big transfer news:

The offer for Free Agent Stiliyan PETROV from Everton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

• Advertisement

Never mind Florenzi or Pelle, this is the big transfer news:

The offer for Free Agent Stiliyan PETROV from Everton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

89 rated! That'll drop surely to about 85

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Maldjd23 wrote: »

Cheers for the players mate, I've got some bad news for you though...

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Whoops....

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    What are Arsenal and Palermo playing at ... agreeing a transfer when there is now chat option available on the mobile version of the site? Dispicable!

:D

Can't remember the last time I popped in a random bid and it got accepted straight away without any negotiations at all, cheers Palermo! Taking a bit of a chance but hoping Teixeira is bored with China and gets a move to Inter maybe...

Apologies to Flamengo for that ridiculous Correa bid as well, whatever way I looked at it I thought he was with Sampdoria!! :o

Massive confusion at Sporting last night. After protracted negotiations the board felt the Florenzi saga couldnt continue any further and informed the player that representatives of Napoli would be in contact to discuss terms and his transfer was agreed. Later that night Florenzi was still waiting for the chopper to pick him up from Sportings offices in Lisbon with nobody in sight...... Meanwhile a phonecall from Benfica came through saying a five a side team with subs has been abandoned outside the Estadio de Luz asking was that dude Florenzi we got traded for any good and did we know anything about them????

Colemania wrote: »
    89 rated! That'll drop surely to about 85

I'm guessing they just rebooted his profile from when he was forced into early retirement, there is genuine talk of him signing for Villa, I'm hoping he might keep the 89 for a while if only for sentimental reasons

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I'm guessing they just rebooted his profile from when he was forced into early retirement, there is genuine talk of him signing for Villa, I'm hoping he might keep the 89 for a while if only for sentimental reasons

It looks like he actually is going to return in a playing capacity now. TBH, after the disaster of a season last season for them, and also the limp wristed dross they currently have in the squad, having a leader like him on the pitch could be exactly what they need, provided he can get back to full match fitness of course.

Wilberto wrote: »
    It looks like he actually is going to return in a playing capacity now. TBH, after the disaster of a season last season for them, and also the limp wristed dross they currently have in the squad, having a leader like him on the pitch could be exactly what they need, provided he can get back to full match fitness of course.

Exactly, like Dwight Yorke did for Sunderland!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Chiedozie OGBENE has completed his move to Anzhi Makhachkala from Cork City for 20,000

My friends younger brother, nice to have someone I know in the squad

• Advertisement

The offer for Adrien HUNOU of Stade Rennais from SS Lazio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

This bid took 28 hours to be accepted..... wasn't usually that long

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement