Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Spartak Moskva beat Málaga CF 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Dempsey was on the scoresheet for his side.

Up to 3rd now

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

If ther eis one fixuture I need to be winning for the fans but just dont seem able to ...

FC Porto slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against SL Benfica in their Division 1 fixture.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Hockied 4-0 at home to local rivals Roma....

However I've defo found the problem this time!

It's shots on target, every time they have one against me they score! Now, how to fix it..... suppose I could ask Oblak to stop one or two if it's not too much bother

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Everton have beaten Leverkusen 3-0

Top of the table (admittedly on GD)

And with Jagielka suspended for the next game, if he can hold his 89 till Thursday, Petrov will be making his debut

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭thisyear

Surreal 24hrs for strootman. Scores for his new club 7 minutes into his debut at Lisbon. It was touch and go if he would play after only arriving from benefica by bus mimutes before the start after the trip from hell from napoli. He then topped it off with an assist on Lisbon way to 3-0 win over internationale....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Only took 7 games to get a win..........

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

1 0 win away to big rivals Porto :)

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

mackeire wrote: »
    Spartak Moskva beat Málaga CF 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Dempsey was on the scoresheet for his side.

Up to 3rd now

After back to back clean sheets I knew my keeper would be back to his worst around the corner and conceding twice from 3 shots proved my point!!

Ah well....

Sad way for Pedro to sign off on his Malaga career. I really liked that little assist machine!

1 0 win away to big rivals Porto :)

At least ye brought enough fans to make it a record attendance / gate receipts

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

4-2 home win over Udinese, tho it looks like neuer had a shocker, 2 shots on target and he let both in :( up to 2nd behind inter on gd, who we meet shortly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

4-2 home win over Udinese, tho it looks like neuer had a shocker, 2 shots on target and he let both in :( up to 2nd behind inter on gd, who we meet shortly.

2 injuries and a red card in the 24th minute. Was never gonna be my day!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Disgusted with the result on Thursday, the lads were determined to put things right in front of our own fans when we took on Athletic Club de Bilbao.

Thankfully, they didn't disappoint...this time!
    Estudiantes de LP outclassed Athletic Club and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Balotelli scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Zapata and Soriano were also amongst the goalscorers.

1360517994_9727_balotelli.jpg?itok=dbAH-eWo

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

Anzhi 0-0 Boca, another point gained thanks to the heroics of kenneth vermeer, his 3rd motm of the season. No shots on target though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

thisyear wrote: »
    Surreal 24hrs for strootman. Scores for his new club 7 minutes into his debut at Lisbon. It was touch and go if he would play after only arriving from benefica by bus mimutes before the start after the trip from hell from napoli. He then topped it off with an assist on Lisbon way to 3-0 win over internationale....

Ye hockeyed me, ouch! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Pedro has hopped over the border and joined Sporting Lisbon in exchange for Alex Sandro and Sime Vrsaljko.
    A deal that suits us both, I needed a full back and Sporting needed a winger.

Out of the cup nice and early!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

1d18b871dabd9337ba36f13d41a9c1f7ccbc16960f3440b079cb2c5436cc773d.jpg
    Estudiantes de LP beat Celtic 3 - 0 in their The Boards.ie League Shield Round 1 fixture.
    Badu scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Ulloa was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Mind you, it was a terrible night all round for Celtic as their real life counterparts were beaten by Lincoln Red Imps 1-0 in Gibraltar.

giphy.gif

Wilberto wrote: »

Mind you, it was a terrible night all round for Celtic as their real life counterparts were beaten by Lincoln Red Imps 1-0 in Gibraltar.

Bet they showed great character tho

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Chelsea reserves beaten 2-0 tonight..... :(

...... didn't want to win the shield anyway!!! ;)

Is anyone able to set up their FREE gameworld?

I'm trying to but it keeps telling me that after I have played soccermanager for 4 weeks I can get a free game?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,140 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Check here to see people posting about cup matches, get pissed off because I never changed my team. Go off to see the result and woo hoo, a bye!!

Hammered Bye ...

on to the next round!

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭thisyear

Pedro has hopped over the border and joined Sporting Lisbon in exchange for Alex Sandro and Sime Vrsaljko.
    A deal that suits us both, I needed a full back and Sporting needed a winger.

Hopefully he keeps his assist levels up at sporting!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Beat Ajax 4-0 but forgot about the cup completely, so cup team now will feature on Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Everton have beaten Leverkusen 3-0

Top of the table (admittedly on GD)

And with Jagielka suspended for the next game, if he can hold his 89 till Thursday, Petrov will be making his debut

SM can be so cruel, I'm sad to report that Petrov dropped to 85 this morning - this is very harsh as Villa declined once he retired, he hasn't played a bad game since his enforced retirement - however, this means no debut for poor Stiliyan :(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

richieffff wrote: »
    Chiedozie OGBENE has completed his move to Anzhi Makhachkala from Cork City for 20,000

My friends younger brother, nice to have someone I know in the squad

I'll go one better, I've played with him! He's an absolute beast! If he drops the GAA and concentrates on the soccer he'll be a regular for City. Caulfield and Cotts rate him highly

@ Man U......

Is he the great man's son???

Well....

5-1 away win at the Champs!!!! Without doubt didn't see that coming....

Up to 2nd, but closer the magic 40 number!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

When you have one too many of Mam's homebrew and fall asleep, thus neglecting to change your team back from the cup game ...

The match ended 2 - 2 between Borussia Dortmund and Arsenal in their Division 1 fixture.

Nem and Falcao were amongst the goalscorers.

Turns to Assistant Manager: "Nem? Who the fcuk is Nem??"

#championshipform #ouryear #socialfootball #gelbewand

• Advertisement

FC Porto slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to Liverpool in their Division 1 fixture.

Meh. My lads just werent up for it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement