Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    He has to type quickly, very poor broadband at home :p

I don't even have broadband!! :/ should have it sorted soon but for now I've to rely on work to set up my team and ye to provide results.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Colemania wrote: »
    Etoo with a - 1, Darren Fletcher with a - 1 and cambiasso with a - 2. So ya.....fantastic.....

My only increases were Glik +1 to 88 and Marin (Villarreal left back) +3 to 80
    KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    I don't even have broadband!! :/ should have it sorted soon but for now I've to rely on work to set up my team and ye to provide results.
    So what's the story with the offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

JamboMac wrote: »

:confused:

:pac:

Colemania wrote: »
    :confused:

:pac:

Not you don't even know how you where quoted as I only quoted kersplat.

Just having a think on it, will get back to you tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Well lads...

Any players turning up in black SUV's with highly illegal dark tinted windows on deadline day???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

I was wondering the same about loads of offers I've made to you in different leagues. Why don't you reject if your not interested :confused:

Might give the other manager the opportunity to back with a different offer that you might be interested in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Well lads...

Any players turning up in black SUV's with highly illegal dark tinted windows on deadline day???

Hopefully ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

tonic wine wrote: »
    I was wondering the same about loads of offers I've made to you in different leagues. Why don't you reject if your not interested :confused:

Might give the other manager the opportunity to back with a different offer that you might be interested in :)

Think he has Broadband issues ...

tonic wine wrote: »

If your talking to me none of my teams have offers on any of my players.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Well lads...

Panathinaikos have told their manager to step away from the telephone today. Since nov 11 there has been 37 departures and 57 arrivals:eek:

Shock horror PSG set to do a deal which see's 2 Germans land in Paris.

On a similar note....

Potentially 2 Germans landing at Porto.

On a similar note....

Hope it doesn't happen the same way mine went, manager gave me options of players I picked the ones I liked and then he decided he was offering too much just hope they ain't the same Germans.

This was to prize Kompany from my grasp.

Ok, looking for some more transfer action ...

I've a GK inbound in the next month, so Simon Migniolet is available for transfer.

I need to get a DC in return for him. With 89+ GKs being rare I'm looking for a young 89 DC + a little talented lad or a young 90, straight swap ... Needs to be a DC tho.

Hit me up.

People,

With 5 clean sheets in the last 6 games, no 'replacement' brought in at Liverpool in RL, and me not being restricted to needing a DC in return for any deal including mig, I thought I'd re-advertise.

Same as quoted above, only AM instead of a DC being preferable!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

People,

With 5 clean sheets in the last 6 games, no 'replacement' brought in at Liverpool in RL, and me not being restricted to needing a DC in return for any deal including mig, I thought I'd re-advertise.

Same as quoted above, only AM instead of a DC being preferable!

If i can't get a decent deal for Forster then you're ****ed! :P

On a similar note....

Roberto FIRMINO has completed his move to Bayern München from FC Porto for 5,000,000 plus Holger BADSTUBER and Emre CAN

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Maybe me selling all those mid-80's players for cash wasn't such a great idea for me after all! :):)

Nice to see them doing well however.

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Maybe me selling all those mid-80's players for cash wasn't such a great idea for me after all! :):)

Nice to see them doing well however.

Unfortunately poor Jr Malanda is doing so well... RIP

Roberto FIRMINO has completed his move to Bayern München from FC Porto for 5,000,000 plus Holger BADSTUBER and Emre CAN

Ugh..
    Another player that was wrongfully sold at US Palermo.

You're all a bunch of Vultures!

Now I know why my deal fell through.

• Advertisement

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Ugh..
    Another player that was wrongfully sold at US Palermo.

You're all a bunch of Vultures!

I had every intention of holding on to Firmino, ...however ... when I get an offer like that in my inbox (90 rated DC and a very decent looking Can) (when I have a DC leaving in 2 weeks), why would I reject it?

If you are that precious about Palermo ... maybe ... you should have stayed with them.
    Now I know why my deal fell through.

I didnt initiate a deal here, most times when I go to Bayern looking for players our valuations are miles apart or he doesnt want to sell the players I'm after, so I've stopped making offers / enquiries about his players.

Like I said, I logged on to find what I consider a really good offer ... and I accepted... end of!

PS: if either of your posts were in jest ... use smiley's ;) ... coz without they come across as sour grapes

I had every intention of holding on to Firmino, ...however ... when I get an offer like that in my inbox (90 rated DC and a very decent looking Can) (when I have a DC leaving in 2 weeks), why would I reject it?

If you are that precious about Palermo ... maybe ... you should have stayed with them.

I didnt initiate a deal here, most times when I go to Bayern looking for players our valuations are miles apart or he doesnt want to sell the players I'm after, so I've stopped making offers / enquiries about his players.

Like I said, I logged on to find what I consider a really good offer ... and I accepted... end of!

PS: if either of your posts were in jest ... use smiley's ;) ... coz without they come across as sour grapes

No I like the ambiguity of my comments.:p

It's funny I felt like I shouldn't see who I could get for Kompany off other people after he made an offer, I know better now.

VULTURES!!!

No I like the ambiguity of my comments.:p

It's funny I felt like I shouldn't see who I could get for Kompany off other people after he made an offer, I know better now.

The deal with GT had no bearing on ours. I felt I had bid too much for Kompany and pulled out and apologised for wasting your time.

If you're still selling we can try negotiate, if not, fair enough :)

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    The deal with GT had no bearing on ours. I felt I had bid too much for Kompany and pulled out and apologised for wasting your time.

If you're still selling we can try negotiate, if not, fair enough :)

Badstubber was a big part of the deal in fairness coz he should get a plus 2 by the time the next reviews come if he starts to play.

Badstubber was a big part of the deal in fairness coz he should get a plus 2 by the time the next reviews come if he starts to play.

He hasn't played in 2 years and is returning for about the 4th time. Fantastic player but serious injury problems. Boateng was a long time looking for a rise, Badstuber just got a -1. If he comes back and lasts he'll do well to get 91 before the end of the year. I personally think he'll be replaced if he gets a serious injury again, only so long Pep and Bayern will wait for him.

Anyway, as I said, if you want to negotiate I can mail you

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Samaras (rated 87) is available for 5m if anyone wants him. Since he's reportedly left the PL to move to the Middle East, I'll let someone else benefit from him if they want him. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Samaras (rated 87) is available for 5m if anyone wants him. Since he's reportedly left the PL to move to the Middle East, I'll let someone else benefit from him if they want him. :)

5mil for Samaras...You're havin one:pac: That kind of inflation would have ronaldo valued at 100billion.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

5mil for Samaras...You're havin one:pac: That kind of inflation would have ronaldo valued at 100billion.

Meh, he's an 87 rated player who can cover a few positions.

Sporting have an offer in of 4.5m. If no one betters it by the time I go to bed, he'll be off there.

• Advertisement

FC Porto slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to Arsenal in their Division 1 fixture.

:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement