Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

2-1 away to villa puts us back into the playoffs!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

60% possession and 17 shots but have to settle for a home draw with Leverkusen.
    I hate Vincent Enyeama!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Thank you for the gift of three points Newcastle

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

A point is a point is a point ...

The match ended 1 - 1 between FC Porto and Tottenham Hotspur in their Division 1 fixture.
    Lukaku had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Souza was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Estudiantes de LP outclassed Valencia CF and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    N\'zonzi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Dost and Badu were also amongst the goalscorers.

Five goals but only one from a striker. Maybe he'll be on fire now though for the rest of the season now that he's off the mark! #wishfulthinking

Still though, it's nice to still break records so far into a game world :
    Estudiantes de LP have recorded their biggest ever away league win by beating Valencia CF 0 - 5.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

Boca drop out of the playoff places with a home draw against Psv. still 20 points from 12 games ain't too shabby given the quality of squads in this division.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

The match ended 1 - 1 between Borussia Dortmund and Barcelona in their Division 1 fixture.

Bony scored the only goal for Borussia Dortmund and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

No shame in drawing against the champions.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Wilberto wrote:
    Anyone selling a decent attacking midfielder? I might as well try and bring in another one and go with three of them behind just the one striker given that my strikers couldn't hit a donkey's arse with a frying pan on the best of days.

Kagawa.......

Also, beat Arsenal in a match I had down as a certain defeat! Happy days

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Kagawa.......

I doubt that any offer which doesn't include my prized asset would tempt you. :pac:

Ireland outclassed Moldova and beat them 3 - 0 in their SMFA World Cup Qualifiers Group 5 fixture.
    Mccarthy scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Long and Meyler were also amongst the goalscorers.

Yes, I know it's "only" Moldova, but we're "only" Ireland! :pac: :D

• Advertisement

Wilberto wrote:
    I doubt that any offer which doesn't include my prized asset would tempt you.

Mmmmm....

Never know!

Anyhow his ban is up very soon so looking for youths and cash or looking at using him in a bigger deal, either way.....

David VÍLLA has completed his move to Estudiantes de LP from New York City FC for 2,555,000. All other offers were turned down.

If in doubt, turn to a veteran proven goal scorer! :pac:

It worked for me in The Good League with Luca Toni. :D :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Didn't know Chinese football was on sky sports:)

JamboMac wrote: »
    Didn't know Chinese football was on sky sports:)

Yeah, they struck a deal a week or two ago. Presumably it's as a result of all the latest big name players raising the profile of the league.

Has it started already though? I might keep tabs on that. Any time I watch that J-League highlights program I was pretty impressed with it. I'm assuming that the C-League (I've no idea what it's actually called so I'm just going to call it that!) would be on a similar level to that. I've nothing to back up that assumption though so I could be totally and utterly wrong! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Wilberto wrote: »
    Yeah, they struck a deal a week or two ago. Presumably it's as a result of all the latest big name players raising the profile of the league.

Has it started already though? I might keep tabs on that. Any time I watch that J-League highlights program I was pretty impressed with it. I'm assuming that the C-League (I've no idea what it's actually called so I'm just going to call it that!) would be on a similar level to that. I've nothing to back up that assumption though so I could be totally and utterly wrong! :pac:

It will have a lot of goals only good strikers went against terrible Chinese defenders and don't think much people go to the matches as stadium looked empty. Sky sports 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

5-2 loss to Boca and yet another man sent off! Haven't gone a game without an injury or sending off in a long time!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Selling Pedro comes back to haunt me as he scores the only goal as Sporting beat me.
    Dropped out of the play off places for good measure too....

Ze Germanz! I just couldnt beat ze Germanz :(

FC Porto slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against Bayern in their Division 1 fixture.

1-1 draw with fellow promoted Fiorentina, happy with that!

Keeps us a dizzy 3rd, may as well enjoy it while it lasts!

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭thisyear

Selling Pedro comes back to haunt me as he scores the only goal as Sporting beat me.
    Dropped out of the play off places for good measure too....

Big altercation between Pedro and the Malaga manager at the start of the game added plenty of spice to the match... 5 minutes in he was running towards the Malaga bench shouting whose the boss now.....

• Advertisement

Estudiantes de LP outclassed Portsmouth and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.
    N\'zonzi scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    El Ghazi and Balotelli were also amongst the goalscorers.

Remain in fourth, but now just four point behind the Greek leaders.

I saw that it's the League Cup up next. :)

I also saw that I have to travel to Munich. :(

That said though, we all know what happened the last time we played them! :D #CharityShieldChampionsSeason7 #NeverForget

Have the german team crests / logos dissapeared from the site / app?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Have the german team crests / logos dissapeared from the site / app?

Bayern have never been on. Or at least since the new GUI came about.

Hildeberto Pereira :

Napoli - €300k - Bid Accepted.
    Estudiantes - €301k - Bid Accepted.

I'm such a prick! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Lads,

Who fancies a bit of friendly (real life) football banter?

I do the Sky Sports 'Soccer Saturday Super 6' and I'm creating a league which willing participants can join.

So what you need to do if you are interested is:

Get the Super 6 app (not sure if it can be done via the site)
    Register - it's FREE to play
    Join my league (code: 347GN5)
    Predict score in 6 games each weekend and predict the time of earliest goal in those 6 games
    Have bants with other managers here (I'll get a thread created for this if there is enough interest)

Go on, you know you want to

Done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Alex Song 89 (CM)
    Andrea Bellotti 87 (CF)
    both are available to transfer to DIVISION 4 teams ONLY. Cash offers.

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Alex Song 89 (CM)
    Andrea Bellotti 87 (CF)

There are only two managed teams in Division 4, and one of those only buys players who are still in nappies.

:pac:

Who has Guilavougi?

He apparently broke his neck!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Alex Song 89 (CM)
    Andrea Bellotti 87 (CF)

Pm sent on soccer manager

• Advertisement

Who has Guilavougi?

He apparently broke his neck!!!!

He was lucky apparently but should make a full recovery

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement