Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Going through my youths at the mo, Trl'ing a good few of them ... I will be selling to unmanaged when bids come in, so if something catches your eye make me a fair offer.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Going through my youths at the mo, Trl'ing a good few of them ... I will be selling to unmanaged when bids come in, so if something catches your eye make me a fair offer.

I was just looking there and saw Noah Loosli. That has to be a girl surely. Look at her like! :pac:

Wilberto wrote:
    I was just looking there and saw Noah Loosli. That has to be a girl surely. Look at her like!

So now you cant sign him her incase 'swiftie' gets wind you signed a bloke that looks like a chick...is that it?! ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

No, I can't sign him because he's sh*te!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Can't believe neither of ye came up with a Know-her Loosely type joke - shame on you both!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

The offer for Joaquin IBANEZ of Lanus from SS Lazio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Don't ya just love when someone you've been waiting for is added and you get them for min!!!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Both Madrids have now been slain by mighty Flamengo in the cup :cool:

In other news,Adriano FC 89 and Antunes DL 88 for trade :)

The 88s doing their job ... just

FC Porto beat ACF Fiorentina 6 - 5 in a penalty shootout after a 0 - 0 draw in their The Boards.ie League Cup Round 3 fixture.

The deal involving Spartak Moskva and Jordan AYEW of Newcastle United has been rejected.

:confused::confused::confused:

How does this make sense? 12 bids accepted as well. Strange.

Wilberto wrote: »
    :confused::confused::confused:

Well, it took Mike Ashley and his board since friday morning to decide to go accept these bids ... so go figure why they would reject 1 out of 13 bids

• Advertisement

Well, it took Mike Ashley and his board since friday morning to decide to go accept these bids ... so go figure why they would reject 1 out of 13 bids

Ah well, that's just because other teams kept throwing in bids and thus somewhat resetting the timer.

Reserves beat Villa at home to set up an away day at Liverpoo next!

Happy days!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Through on peno's city next, it's about to get real.

Ah well, that's just because other teams kept throwing in bids and thus somewhat resetting the timer.

Not sure thats the reason, have seen it in a few GWs where bidding on concern 5 playersmtakes 4-5 days to get to accepted stage.

6 gone, 35 more for sale.

They mightnt be every ones cuppa, and I'll gladly sell to unmanaged but obviously, if a managed team wants one of them fire in a bid

Not sure thats the reason, have seen it in a few GWs where bidding on concern 5 playersmtakes 4-5 days to get to accepted stage.

Actually yeah, I'm currently waiting on one of yours in another league! :D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Another win for the reserves against Lyon this time on penalties. Came at a cost though with another 2 players out injured!

Colemania wrote: »
    Another win for the reserves against Lyon this time on penalties. Came at a cost though with another 2 players out injured!

Ah but sure they're only reserve players anyway! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

No more Tuesday night footie for Malaga this season as we go down 1 0 to full strength Roma.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Wilberto wrote:

Wilberto wrote:

Id say its because everyone else put in max bids and I put in bid with feck all money and adebayor to make up a min bid!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Ah but sure they're only reserve players anyway! :D

Ah they come in use in the 2 cups :P

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Beat a decent Inter team 2 1. The reserves doing me seriously proud!

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Actually yeah, I'm currently waiting on one of yours in another league! :D :pac:

hope you get him too mate ... you were the only one awake enough to bid

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Lads,

Who fancies a bit of friendly (real life) football banter?

I do the Sky Sports 'Soccer Saturday Super 6' and I'm creating a league which willing participants can join.

So what you need to do if you are interested is:

Get the Super 6 app (not sure if it can be done via the site)
    Register - it's FREE to play
    Join my league (code: 347GN5)
    Predict score in 6 games each weekend and predict the time of earliest goal in those 6 games
    Have bants with other managers here (I'll get a thread created for this if there is enough interest)

Go on, you know you want to

If you win the 250k will ya be sharing the cash like a syndicate?!

If you win the 250k will ya be sharing the cash like a syndicate?!

Hahahahahaha .... NO!

but join in anyway ... be interesting to see who'd decent at this ... always hearing of those nearly bets ... this will seperate the men from the boys

So Jese is going to PSG, which means he will turn up, win the league and get a +4 (at least) for his troubles - gotta love this game sometimes

I assume Everton are a little peeved at buying my youth @800,000 and then loosing out on Ayew (to me :D) due to lack of funds.

I assume Everton are a little peeved at buying my youth @800,000 and then loosing out on Ayew (to me :D) due to lack of funds.

Tis OK - Jese is going to PSG, I'm sorted now

So Jese is going to PSG, which means he will turn up, win the league and get a +4 (at least) for his troubles - gotta love this game sometimes

Ahem....

Marquinhos....

Chickens and counting etc man!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

GLaDOS wrote: »
    Beat a decent Inter team 2 1. The reserves doing me seriously proud!

Decent? DECENT??? I have a **** team :D:D:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement