Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Estudiantes de LP outclassed Hamburger SV and beat them 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.
    Balotelli scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Ki and El Ghazi were also amongst the goalscorers.

As good as Emmanual Badu was at filling in for him, Ki was definitely missed in the last three games. Hopefully we can last the season as part of the top four. I fear we'll be the first to fall away though, especially if we keep conceding.

Although, with Anwar El Ghazi playing the way he is, anything's possible! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Our slide down the table continues as we go down 2 0 at home to ten man Chelsea. 1 point from the last 5 games and 2 goals scored in that time, bloody hell.....

Sideshow bob scored the opener and then got sent off, I guess it means 'Mike' smalling and Phil jones will start the next game.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

United beat City in the Manchester derby .. I have to admit I was a little surprised to the see the City team sheet .. Aguero, Benzema, Ramos and Iniesta all missing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Hope nobody signed Diet Coke just snapped his ACL.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I've started up a fantasy football league for those who want to join. I know most of you probably have teams there anyway so all you'd have to do is join the league! :D

More details here.

Boards.ie SM League -- Code to join this league: 779707-332819

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

I'll bite, diet coke?
    Diakanté? One of the coke heads from Spain?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

mackeire wrote: »
    I'll bite, diet coke?
    Diamanté? One of the coke heads from Spain?

Coke, formally of Sevilla, recently signed for Schalke.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

This game and it's changing player values is pissing me right off, that and the chat being removed means I'm edging closer to the door again - whoever gets Marcus Edwards should know that they are getting the next wunderkind, he will be a superstar, congrats

People obviously didn't pay attention to your statement!

This DID happen this morning with Callegari, down to just myself and Udinese....

I had a load of notifications and missed the rebidding :(

GLaDOS wrote:
    I had a load of notifications and missed the rebidding

Unlucky man... I'm 110% sure that Udinese will get him. Tipped to be a fine player too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Unlucky man... I'm 110% sure that Udinese will get him. Tipped to be a fine player too

Why would you say that? Cos i get most of them? :P

Colemania wrote:
    Why would you say that? Cos i get most of them?

Don't win too many of them myself man! It's 50-50 but I've a feeling you'll land him

2-0 win vs Real, another one i had marked in the L column before start of season. Griezmann stepped up with Neymar sidlined...

About time!

1-1 draw with City, conceded from their only shot on target :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Our winless run is further extended with a 1 all draw at PSV.

Only high point coming with Sandro's first goal for the club.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

God I need these point!

FC Porto beat Arsenal 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Lukaku scored the winner for FC Porto and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

2-1 away win over PSG, happy with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Don't win too many of them myself man! It's 50-50 but I've a feeling you'll land him

I got him alright!

2-1 win against Sunderland also so not too Xabi!

Estudiantes de LP outclassed VfL Wolfsburg and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Ki scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Balotelli and N\'zonzi were also amongst the goalscorers.

For some reason Division 3 has become considerably easier this season! :D :pac:

Only two points separating the top four.

Also, nice to see Bast Dost scoring a brace. Maybe he just needed time to settle in. Fingers crossed he'll continue scoring anyway. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭thisyear

3-1 win for sporting over Newcastle... up to 9th

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

1-1 draw for Inter. Hallelujah!

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

2-1 win over schalke sees chelsea just 2 points off the top but sadly Willian has been injured and misses a game or two.

Lol!

Only went and won 2 today! Ha ha! Went max on J Gaspar and A Walkes on a complete whim...

Turns out both are pretty decent prospects!

Lol!

Only went and won 2 today! Ha ha! Went max on J Gaspar and A Walkes on a complete whim...

Turns out both are pretty decent prospects!

Complete whim my hole :pac::D

I can just picture you sitting in amongst the dossiers you have compiled on every football player known to man!

I can just picture you sitting in amongst the dossiers you have compiled on every football player known to man!

Honestly.... I seriously had not heard of these 2! Nor Passlack (how I do not know!!!) But in work when it's quiet I do like to do a bit of scouting!

Best part of the game!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Taking offers for Tevez atm

TheGunns wrote: »
    Taking offers for Tevez atm

Cash or P/E?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Cash or P/E?

Listed as p/e

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Lost 3-1 in the cup against a Barcelona first team, even led for a whole 25 minutes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Subs are doing ok in the cups this season

FC Porto beat Estudiantes de LP 1 - 0 in their The Boards.ie League Shield Round 3 fixture.
    Arnold scored the winner for FC Porto and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement