Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Thumped by Bayern in the shield, stupid competition anyway :(

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

3-2 win against unmanaged Club America puts Udinese into the last 16

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

GT_TDI_150 wrote:
    FC Porto beat Estudiantes de LP 1 - 0 in their The Boards.ie League Shield Round 3 fixture. Arnold scored the winner for FC Porto and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Up against my own, even weaker reserves I might add. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Wilberto wrote:
    Up against my own, even weaker reserves I might add.

2 words .... squad depth :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

GT_TDI_150 wrote:
    2 words .... squad depth

Two more words...Division 3. ;) :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Bid in from Atleti for Alaba that I'm tempted by, if anyone else wants to fire in a bid I'm looking for a R/CB and whatever else, preferably young and rising.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

KERSPLAT! wrote:
    Bid in from Atleti for Alaba that I'm tempted by, if anyone else wants to fire in a bid I'm looking for a R/CB and whatever else, preferably young and rising.

PM on SM

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Honda scores a brace to give Benfica the win over Spurs.

Unbeaten in 5 in the league now.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

A much needed first win in 6 as we beat Udinese 3-1 courtesy of a pereyra free kick and a brace from Benat.

Draw ... averaging 1pt / game ... will 38 keep me up

The match ended 1 - 1 between FC Porto and ACF Fiorentina in their Division 1 fixture.
    Lukaku scored the only goal for FC Porto and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

9 unbeaten now after a well deserved win in Rome....happy days!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

The match ended 2 - 2 between Borussia Dortmund and SS Lazio in their Division 1 fixture.
    G tze scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Vardy was also on the scoresheet for his side. We was robbed.
    Still, no shame in drawing against the champions ...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,140 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

I never changed my team for tuesdays cup defeat and so had to pick the reserves tonight,

I was expecting worse than a 3-0 defeat as i had some 70 odd rated players, lesson learned . . . again.

baza Rakus wrote:
    Still, no shame in drawing against the champions ...

Willis.......

What the hell you talkin bout?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

6-0 defeat to Sunderland.. Ouch.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Ireland and Brazil in their SMFA World Cup Qualifiers Group 5 fixture.
    Long was on the scoresheet for his side.

Boom! One all draw in Brazil! :D :pac:

GT_TDI_150 wrote:
    I do the Sky Sports 'Soccer Saturday Super 6' and I'm creating a league which willing participants can join.

Lads,

Who fancies a bit of friendly (real life) football banter?

So what you need to do if you are interested is:

Get the Super 6 app (not sure if it can be done via the site) Register - it's FREE to play Join my league (code: 347GN5) Predict score in 6 games each weekend and predict the time of earliest goal in those 6 games Have bants with other managers here (I'll get a thread created for this if there is enough interest)

Go on, you know you want to

6 off us in this. Anyone willing to join fire away. Ya have only missed 1 week and this does really only take second to do each week.

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    GT_TDI_150 wrote:
    I do the Sky Sports 'Soccer Saturday Super 6' and I'm creating a league which willing participants can join.

Lads,

Who fancies a bit of friendly (real life) football banter?

So what you need to do if you are interested is:

Get the Super 6 app (not sure if it can be done via the site) Register - it's FREE to play Join my league (code: 347GN5) Predict score in 6 games each weekend and predict the time of earliest goal in those 6 games Have bants with other managers here (I'll get a thread created for this if there is enough interest)

Go on, you know you want to

6 off us in this. Anyone willing to join fire away. Ya have only missed 1 week and this does really only take second to do each week.

Entered. Spent AGES doing my predictions on site. Tried to get app. App only available on iPad. Drat.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

baza Rakus wrote: »
    Entered. Spent AGES doing my predictions on site. Tried to get app. App only available on iPad. Drat.

I have the app on my android phone

eh i dunno wrote: »

I don't have an android phone alas. This game is iPhoneist.

• Advertisement

The bans will be up.very soon for the players purchased in the 'buying from unmanaged' who's making whom available???

I'm after a CM, ideally I'd like to use Clasie, Korkorin + Jung (might throw in some youths and cash for the right name)

Will also consider selling those named players for youths and cash my way...

Hopefully we get another mini flurry of activity when yhe bans are up

eh i dunno wrote: »

I don't have an android phone alas. This game is iPhoneist.

I'm in!

Can a mod put the few super6 posts in a super6 thread in our soccermanager forum?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

I've been talked into selling Leroy Sane and Jose Gimenez as a package deal for 1 player. I've submitted a few bids in players I'm interested in.

Anyone else interested, PM me on SM.

tonic wine wrote:
    I've been talked into selling Leroy Sane and Jose Gimenez as a package deal for 1 player. I've submitted a few bids in players I'm interested in.

SOLD!!!!!

I've a bit more leverage now to chase the CM I need so bad!

SOLD!!!!!

I've a bit more leverage now to chase the CM need so bad!

Just to add to this.....

I'm after a CM a while now, as soon as I get one I'll be done in the market for a while, the up-side is that I'm pretty much willing to overpay for the right player....

I've about 10 bids in and about 20 PM sent out, first one back to me will be getting a cracking deal.

CM is preferable but would talk for a young winger/striker.....

Get the offers in lads

And DONE!!

Nice one Arsenal, very simple to deal with

2-2 away to Atletico.... no need to say who got the 2 for them! Lol!!!! Knew it!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

2-2 away to Atletico.... no need to say who got the 2 for them! Lol!!!! Knew it!!!!

I checked straight away!!! :D

• Advertisement

I even messaged him today asking how many Griezmann would get! Lol!!! Well pleased with a draw though, he has an outstanding team

Looking good yourself the the title!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement