Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Don't you ****ing dare jinx me!!!

Long aul season, see how it goes. When I look at other teams down near the bottom I'm happy to just be safe :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    I checked straight away!!! :D

I didn't even need to check! Only surprise is he didn't bang in a 3rd via a mazy dribble the full length of the pitch in the 89th minute!

3 1 away win over Inter for us with goals from Sandro, Muriel, and Kane.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Lost 2-0 to Barca ...

Outstat'd them on possession, shot,shots on target and corners ... but that doesn't win ya games unfortunatly

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

I think I'll do a Klopp and just focus on the cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

And DONE!!

Nice one Arsenal, very simple to deal with

With Laporte arriving i'm now swamped with centre halves. Been trying to sell Chiellini but with not much success.

But I've had a good few enquiries for Bonucci so reluctantly I might move him on to balance my team. So if any of ye want him, throw in some offers or drop me a PM for Bonucci (or Chiellini!)...

Edit: I'm pretty ok for defenders, so ideally looking for forwards/midfielders.

• Advertisement

Out of the cup on pens :(

FC Porto lost 6 - 5 to Boca Juniors on penalties after a 0 - 0 draw in their The Boards.ie League Cup Round 4 fixture.

Same :/

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

SL Benfica beat Tottenham Hotspur 4 - 2 in a penalty shootout after a 0 - 0 draw in their The Boards.ie League Cup Round 4 fixture.

Super performance form my reserves, who were unlucky not to win in normal time

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Lost 1-0 to Liverpool...

No trophies again this year... ah well

Lost 1-0 to Liverpool...

No trophies again this year... ah well

That Division 2 play off trophy in your cabinet not mean much to ya then, I will gladly take it!

• Advertisement

That Division 2 play off trophy in your cabinet not mean much to ya then, I will gladly take it!

You won't need it! Well in the hunt for automatic promotion man

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

JamboMac wrote: »
    I think I'll do a Klopp and just focus on the cup.

Instead of a Klopp I did a flop.

Back in the top 4 after a good win at home this Juve!!

May as well be ambitious and make that my target!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭thisyear

Run for promotion is hotting up as Sporting join the race

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

I won

Evert week I check your results! Happy days, hopefully things will pick up :)

not bad ... would have been a good time to win considering all the red squares down the bottom of the table today ...

The match ended 1 - 1 between FC Porto and Real Madrid in their Division 1 fixture.
    Janmaat was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Just battered Spurs 5-0....Realistic......

A draw wasn't a great result but 2nd placed Barca lost so a point gained in the race :)

2 all draw with Everton courtesy of goals by Beñat and Sandro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Lost 4-3 at Sunderland. Mid table it is for me this season

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Please make offers for my players :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Gaitan is on the transfer list - looking for a quick sale because I don't like him any more

Edit: This do not mean that sh1t bids will be entertained - if you put in a sh1t bid then we are done and I will never open negotiations with you ever again

Edit 2: And if people could actually reject bids rather than leaving them sitting there? You know, maybe out of good manners, or does that even exist anymore here?

Edit 3: If you put a player on the TL and I make a bid it is extremely rude to ignore it - if it's not good enough just say so, not that difficult to do

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

Gaitan is on the transfer list - looking for a quick sale because I don't like him any more

Edit: This do not mean that sh1t bids will be entertained - if you put in a sh1t bid then we are done and I will never open negotiations with you ever again

Edit 2: And if people could actually reject bids rather than leaving them sitting there? You know, maybe out of good manners, or does that even exist anymore here?

Edit 3: If you put a player on the TL and I make a bid it is extremely rude to ignore it - if it's not good enough just say so, not that difficult to do

Are you taking cash bids on Gaitan, or P/E? My players are **** btw :D

Are you taking cash bids on Gaitan, or P/E? My players are **** btw :D

P/E I'm afraid, sure throw something in for the craic - who you manage again?

P/E I'm afraid, sure throw something in for the craic - who you manage again?

Inter

Inter

Ah Inter my ol' friend - let's see if we can't rustle something up between us!

Sound, will chat later when I get home from work!

TheGunns wrote: »
    Please make offers for my players :(

I have pitied you and bid on one of your players - accept it immediately or die!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

I have pitied you and bid on one of your players - accept it immediately or die!!

Pity bids is all I was after

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement