Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Good draw away to A Madrid. Massive game at home to Bayern on Sunday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Draw with United, I don't mind once I keep picking up points :) Reus with another goal and Muller finally stepping up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

4 1 up in second half and we implode to only get a point :mad:

We only had 4 shots on target but still teeth grindingly annoying!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

5-0 win over Newcastle.

Back scoring goals again, though it does help when the opposition keeper gets a rating of 4..... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

SS Lazio beat ACF Fiorentina 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Neymar scored both of the goals for SS Lazio and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Win at home to PSG by more than 1 goal puts me top.....

not bad for a non-fancied outfit that would have been happy to avoid relegation eh?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Neymar scored both of the goals for SS Lazio and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

not bad for a non-fancied outfit that would have been happy to avoid relegation eh?

Checkout my season predictions for div 2!!

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭ikeano29

Hamburg win 2 - 1 away to Everton.

First win under the green new manager

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Celtic outclassed VfL Wolfsburg and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.
    Klose scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Chadli was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Another win which puts me 3pts clear at the top.

Considering i've made no signings i think i'm doing ok.
    10 Games
    8 Wins
    1 Draw
    1 Loss

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Lol but you were a fancied outfit,a few tipped Lazio for promotion(even to win it) and no-one put them as relegation candidates.
    Would have said playoff canditates myself.
    If you don't get promoted automatically I'd say you'll be hard beat in the playoffs though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Juventus 2 - 1 Dortmund

_38376037_kay300.jpg

• Advertisement

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Lol but you were a fancied outfit,a few tipped Lazio for promotion(even to win it) and no-one put them as relegation candidates.
    Would have said playoff canditates myself.
    If you don't get promoted automatically I'd say you'll be hard beat in the playoffs though.

Never said anyone had us down as candidates but what I've said since the start of the season and some laughed and thought I was bluffing when I said that I had 1 aim for my first season in D2 and that was to stay up.....

That has been, and will remain my ONLY goal this season, again... believe it or not ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Never said anyone had us down as candidates but what I've said since the start of the season and some laughed and thought I was bluffing when I said that I had 1 aim for my first season in D2 and that was to stay up.....

That has been, and will remain my ONLY goal this season, again... believe it or not ;)
    I'm NOT gonna argue with you :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

You do have the advantage of silva missing, so just gonna have to pray the lads perform.

JamboMac wrote: »
    You do have the advantage of silva missing, so just gonna have to pray the lads perform.

I'm sure with 12 90+ players you'll cope ;-)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Málaga CF outclassed Club América and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.
    Van Wolfswinkel scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Beñat was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Van Wolfswinkel now leads the Division 4 goal scoring charts. He could have had a hattrick had he not had his early penalty saved! In fairness though, at least he got it on target. :pac:

Left back, Angelo Ogbenna, also made his long awaited return from injury, playing the last 15 minutes. It's great timing too as his replacement, Gaetan Bong, picked up a minor injury that's sure to rule him out for the next match.

Oh crap!

Just spotted its Neymar's birthday...

Better get baking before he throws a Yaya!

I'm sure with 12 90+ players you'll cope ;-)

I just need to kick Neymar in the shins.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

JamboMac wrote: »
    I just need to kick Neymar in the shins.

A little nudge in the back seems to do the trick on him ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    A little nudge in the back seems to do the trick on him ;)

932c618efe5da95bee5b5d758ca3099202c74f4218576e1ad55386eb8cb142b5.jpg

brazil-vs-colombia-NEYMAR-hurt.jpg

652730-3db9f6c8-03d8-11e4-ba4e-3b3727fd03ff.jpg

451376792.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg

neymar-injury-4.jpg

article-2681761-1F65C5DA00000578-756_634x388.jpg

swoody wrote: »
    932c618efe5da95bee5b5d758ca3099202c74f4218576e1ad55386eb8cb142b5.jpg

brazil-vs-colombia-NEYMAR-hurt.jpg

652730-3db9f6c8-03d8-11e4-ba4e-3b3727fd03ff.jpg

451376792.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg

neymar-injury-4.jpg

article-2681761-1F65C5DA00000578-756_634x388.jpg

I wake up in the night screaming over things like this!!!!

• Advertisement

Oh Schalke are selling off some youths too for those of you with some 'worthless' cash knocking about!

I'm sure he would take part ex players too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Hey lads, FC Schalke 04 manager here, formerly known as the Gov....

Anyone in my youth team is available for p/e, mostly for "package deals" probably. There's a few decent lads like Breel Embolo, Inaki Williams & Frank bagnack up for grabs. Looking for older established players or would maybe trade for younger 87/88 prospect that type of thing... Sure see if anyone interests ye and PM me, thanks.

Sorry Tupac my bad there mate, I wasn't clear :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

modo85 wrote: »
    I was considering bidding some 'worthless' cash but im fearing going over the squad cap limit so will let the people with lesser players bid on these

Not cash man, see my above my fault I wasn't clear to Tupac, completely my mix up. See my above post.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

I was considering bidding some 'wortless' cash but im fearing going over the squad cap limit so will leave it to the people with fewer players to bid on these

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Smalling 89* is available.
    Looking for another young 89* or older 90*.

Would also do some sort of 2 for 1 player deal including another one of my 89* players.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

modo85 wrote: »
    I was considering bidding some 'wortless' cash but im fearing going over the squad cap limit so will leave it to the people with fewer players to bid on these

Squad cap limits??????

Mourinho wrote: »
    Not cash man, see my above my fault I wasn't clear to Tupac, completely my mix up. See my above post.

Oops sorry dude!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Squad cap limits??????

There's no squad cap here

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Lads,

Migniolet update.

As Im not able to broker anything near good deal for migniolet, Ive decided to take him off the transfer list.

I'll juggle him and my incoming 89 GK for game time.

when I do sign the 89 I'll have an 87 GK available for loan.

• Advertisement

Don't like the look of the stadio olimpico for my match with lazio tomorrow after the rugby lads wrecked it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement