Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Wilberto wrote:
    I still haven't moved over to the new layout of the site!

Same, never will either

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Me either.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Havent used the old site in about 4-5months I'd say

GT_TDI_150 wrote:
    Havent used the old site in about 4-5months I'd say

You on the new layout or mobile man??

both ...

during the day ... mobile
    night time ... new layout

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Do us a favour and join this gw will yous lads. It's my son's and I'm worried it won't fill up. Phil Free to quit after a few days or weeks or whatever

BCtyQsy.png

baza Rakus wrote:
    Do us a favour and join this gw will yous lads. It's my son's and I'm worried it won't fill up. Phil Free to quit after a few days or weeks or whatever

Can't see the number on mobile man, can you post it?

Can't see the number on mobile man, can you post it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Still on the old one too! :D

I#ll join later Baz

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Tanks you guys.

Still using the old gui.

It's easy to use.

The new one looks like a bad joke and is really user unfriendly.

I used to go onto the new one to watch the beta 2D game interface. But then it became really patchy so I sacked it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

It's sad when a draw gets me excited, but my 0-0 with Newcastle was elation!!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

SL Benfica beat Barcelona 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Musa scored all 3 goals for SL Benfica and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Barca may want to rethink taking Mac back ;)

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

I could be entertaining crowds in D2 soon I'd say ...

FC Porto slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to Juventus in their Division 1 fixture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

The wheels have come off at Bayern

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

3 1 defeat to Ajax.

We have 8 shots on target to their 3.....lies, damn lies, and statistics!

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭thisyear

Pah knew that pasting was coming.... Leverkusen ended sportings roll with a 3-1 win

Handy draw at home to PSG. No Neymar and Saul so very happy with a point!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Estudiantes de LP beat Galatasaray SK 3 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Balotelli had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Ki, Bakambu and Dost were amongst the goalscorers.

Even at this stage, it looks like the four point gap between ourselves and automatic promotion (and also first) will be too much to make up. There'll be very little point dropped by the teams above us.

Also, looking at Flamengo, it seems as if the rest of us are already playing for second place. They're flying!

Below the match report as well there was this :
    Sung-Yueng KI injury news

I nearly had heart failure. Thankfully it was only a "very" minor injury. A swollen ankle to be precise. He's still 100% for Sunday as well!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Wilberto wrote: »
    Even at this stage, it looks like the four point gap between ourselves and automatic promotion (and also first) will be too much to make up. There'll be very little point dropped by the teams above us.

Also, looking at Flamengo, it seems as if the rest of us are already playing for second place. They're flying!

I nearly had heart failure. Thankfully it was only a "very" minor injury. A swollen ankle to be precise. He's still 100% for Sunday as well!

Only cause we've had a run of cpu games

*Meanwhile over in the Flamengo clubhouse

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Wilberto wrote: »

You are starting to sound like ranieri last year and we're not falling for it, your guys are right in the mix too. It's so tight between 7 of us that no bookie would give odds at this stage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

4-3 win over Palermo with Guerrero's replacement, the 87 rated Balde Keita scoring a hat trick!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Today is a good day.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I've been playing down my team's chances since the dawn of time. I'm not going to stop now! *insert above video here!*

I guess I'm just trying to take the pressure off my players!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Was going to sell Josip Drmic to an external for 7m - if anyone wants him they can have him instead for the same price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

3 1 defeat to Ajax.

We have 8 shots on target to their 3.....lies, damn lies, and statistics!

I tried changing tactics but this one constantly throws up these kind of results! Modeled it off Zenits when they were topping the table in season 1

Was going to sell Josip Drmic to an external for 7m - if anyone wants him they can have him instead for the same price

Gone to Lyon for 7.5m

I'll have a few that can leave for good youths and cash shortly too...

Korkorin
    Clasie
    Jung
    Mayake
    Kalas

Bans for them should be up very soon, if anyone wants to arrange a deal by PM drop me a line!

Daniel Bentley gets his long awaited +2 to 80. Given that he should have got that last season, in theory he should get another +2 in the next few days for his performances this season at a higher level.

I'll not be holding my breath though!

After his disgraceful playacting got Sam Baldock sent off today I no longer want Matz Sels at my club - will be willing to swap for a GK of same age, rating, etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

After his disgraceful playacting got Sam Baldock sent off today I no longer want Matz Sels at my club - will be willing to swap for a GK of same age, rating, etc.
    I did the same thing with Pats in the GOOD League a few years ago .. sold Busquets because of his playacting in getting someone sent off. He was 90 rated at the time .. now 95. Doubt Sels is going to be hitting those levels though :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement