Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

so who's selling strikers that dive to try gets a free or a pen? or players with elbows flying when they go for headers? or players flashing imaginary cards? or players that swarm the ref when descisions dont go their way? Or lads that go into challenges to end players careers? Or players that refuse to play for their club? ...

Looks like we're going to have a rejuvenated transfer market so :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

After his disgraceful playacting got Sam Baldock sent off today I no longer want Matz Sels at my club - will be willing to swap for a GK of same age, rating, etc.
    I did the same thing with Pats in the GOOD League a few years ago .. sold Busquets because of his playacting in getting someone sent off. He was 90 rated at the time .. now 95. Doubt Sels is going to be hitting those levels though :)
    Then again you did buy Poggers for like 650k ... and you kept him ...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    so who's selling strikers that dive to try gets a free or a pen? or players with elbows flying when they go for headers? or players flashing imaginary cards? or players that swarm the ref when descisions dont go their way? Or lads that go into challenges to end players careers? Or players that refuse to play for their club? ...

Looks like we're going to have a rejuvenated transfer market so :D

I hope Newcastle get relegated again - the petty arrogance of that club is astounding

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I hope Newcastle get relegated again - the petty arrogance of that club is astounding

In real life or in-game? :pac: :D:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Our woeful run of form continues as we go down 1-0 to Boca. Kane managed to miss a penalty to really round off a perfect game. After a promising start we are really looking over our shoulder for 18th placed spot.....

Enrico Chiesa's young lad better turn out to be a decent player!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Why am i second in the league? Shame on everyone who is below me in the table...SHAME!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Yay a win, psg beat Real Madrid 3-0.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Like I said earlier...

Thank God I got some points on the board early days, knew this was only around the corner!

Lost 2-1 away to AC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Like I said earlier...

Thank God I got some points on the board early days, knew this was only around the corner!

Lost 2-1 away to AC

You and me both

KERSPLAT! wrote:
    You and me both

I'd still have you down for the title! No escaping the pressure!!!!

Actually lads, since the bans from the buying from unmanaged are up tonight and most people seem to be on match nights..

Who's selling whom???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

I'd still have you down for the title! No escaping the pressure!!!!

Actually lads, since the bans from the buying from unmanaged are up tonight and most people seem to be on match nights..

Who's selling whom???

Roberto Pereyra is available at Malaga

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Why am i second in the league? Shame on everyone who is below me in the table...SHAME!!!!!

Why are you powering on without me!?!

BIG, BIG result for Porto tonight!

FC Porto beat Atlético Madrid 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Ter Stegen had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Lukaku and Carrasco were amongst the goalscorers.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Meanwhile, down inside the abyss...

Estudiantes de LP outclassed FC Twente and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Balotelli scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Fuego and Dost were also amongst the goalscorers.

That brace moves Mario ahead of Anwar to become our top goal scorer this season.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Wilberto wrote: »
    Meanwhile, down inside the abyss...

That brace moves Mario ahead of Anwar to become our top goal scorer this season.
    So tight in the top 6 even a draw could be considered a bad result.

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    So tight in the top 6 even a draw could be considered a bad result.

Yup, and also the matches between the top 6 are going to be absolutely crucial.

I know everybody's probably sick of hearing playing down our chance again, but I genuinely think that we won't be as consistent as the rest of the top six this season, and that'll cost us at least a shot at automatic promotion.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Transfer listing 90% of my first team ahead of my attempt at promotion next season. Looking to reshuffle as much of the first team as possible in a bid to reignite some passion in the game.

Why are you powering on without me!?!
    BIG, BIG result for Porto tonight!

FC Porto beat Atlético Madrid 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Ter Stegen had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Lukaku and Carrasco were amongst the goalscorers.

I am doing me best to help!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

89 rated Daniel Caliguri up for sale at Udinese. Won't accept pure cash bids

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Transfer listing 90% of my first team ahead of my attempt at promotion next season. Looking to reshuffle as much of the first team as possible in a bid to reignite some passion in the game.

Ya won't sell the two i want!..:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

So...Kane Wilson. Is he any good? :pac: :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Colemania wrote: »
    89 rated Daniel Caliguri up for sale at Udinese. Won't accept pure cash bids

Most of mine (hanover) tb is up within the next week. Have a look and see if there anyone you interested in or ideally two youths and cash

Jeff Hendrick or Ryan Mason?

Nationalities aside

Nationalities aside

Jeff Hendrick's going up, while Ryan Mason's on his way down. Realistically I expect both to meet at a place called 'mid-table mediocrity'.

:pac:

Nationalities aside

Jeff Hendrick's ass belongs to me, motherf***er!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Nationalities aside

Where is Ryan Mason from?

Jeff Hendrick's ass belongs to me, motherf***er!

Sorry. Diff gw!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Ya won't sell the two i want!..:D:D:D:D

Oh, who? :)

EDIT: Also, had a few offers of sub-90s for 91+ players. Yeaaaah, while I want to change my team, I don't want to just give players away ;) I know how valuable Isco is and won't give him away cheap...

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Oh, who? :)

EDIT: Also, had a few offers of sub-90s for 91+ players. Yeaaaah, while I want to change my team, I don't want to just give players away ;) I know how valuable Isco is and won't give him away cheap...

02e.jpg

• Advertisement

Clasie Jung Kelvin Kalas Mayake all available for as close to Max cash offers as possible.....

Bentaleb is on the loan list too if anyone wants a loan of him, if the chairman will actually let him go!

Few other decent youths I'll listen to cash offers on also

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement