Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

He forgot to write 'dis' infront of 'ability'.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

mackeire wrote: »
    He forgot to write 'dis' infront of 'ability'.

As in "dis ability be wicked sick, bruv!" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Lord TSC wrote:
    As in "dis ability be wicked sick, bruv!"

Phrase could be true if they ever invent a sport called elbow-ball

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Does everyone else have to re-load the data pack to see the names of new players? Have had to do it the last 4 or 5 days.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

GLaDOS wrote:
    Does everyone else have to re-load the data pack to see the names of new players? Have had to do it the last 4 or 5 days.

Yeah, I've always had to do it any time there are new players added.

• Advertisement

GLaDOS wrote:

That's always been the way no? Unless you log out and log in all the time....

Nope only happened to me recently? Really annoying!

How can you load the data pack on the mobile site? It prompts me on the (old) desktop site, but can't see it on mobile.

GLaDOS wrote:
    How can you load the data pack on the mobile site? It prompts me on the (old) desktop site, but can't see it on mobile.

On mobile it's in settings, account settings and the last icon top left of your phone, looks like a square with smaller squares in it...

Easy enough to follow from there

Cheers, got that sorted.

Looking to move on the following in exchange for youth if anyone's interested

Frederico Fernandez (89/DC)
    Iago Aspas (88/AM(C)F(RLC))
    Pierre Michael Lasogga (88/FC)
    Eric Choupa Mouting (88/AM,F(RLC))
    Sergio Canales (88/AM(RLC))

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Looking to swap Cavani for someone of a similar level, if anyone is interested. Can be any position really, cause I have cover all over. Really do stress though, he's a 93 rated striker, so I have less than zero interest in sub-90s.

Payet's ban is also up in a few days and while it's unlikely I'd sell him that quick, I'll consider offers :)

• Advertisement

2 on the bounce! 2-1 win vs Benfica...

Pity everyone around me had the same idea!

Neymar keeping on track on his efforts to finish as top scorer!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Much needed 2 0 win over Genoa.

Nothing much happened up to 70th min when we were reduced to 10 men. Vazquez and Kane then stepped up and set each other up for goals.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

1-1 draw for boca with spartak keeps us up in the playoff spots for another few days anyway. Still expecting the quality of some of the teams below us to kick in though but sure we will enjoy it while it lasts.

In other news, I've recently purchased a laptop and football manager 2016 so for the first time in about 10 years I've started a new football manager season and who do I pick to start??? Boca juniors!! Should be fun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

1-1 against AC ....

28pts ... (for now) Porto are an just as far off 8th than they are off 18th

Also ... CITY out of relegation spots ... Wow!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

The match ended 1 - 1 between Borussia Dortmund and Bayern M nchen in their Division 1 fixture.
    G tze was on the scoresheet for his side. At least they had someting to say about the game this week. Gutted to concede a last minute equalizer. Still, no shame drawing with the champions ...

Clasie ban is up...

May already have a deal done for him, waiting to hear back from another manager.....

In the meantime, I'll listen to offers, prefer youths and cash

Does anyone know how you send a message to the whole game world on the new user interface? Mobile or desktop whatever, can't find a button ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

baza Rakus wrote: »
    Does anyone know how you send a message to the whole game world on the new user interface? Mobile or desktop whatever, can't find a button ...

When you go into the admin part of the your game world is where I do it

MrMac84 wrote: »
    When you go into the admin part of the your game world is where I do it

I've checked in there, and I remember it was there when you used the old gui, but for this gw I'm talking about it has to be done thru the new gui and I can't for the life of me find it ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

David Silva available for px. Just looking to see what might interest me. Might not sell at all.

• Advertisement

Lads ... Ter Stegen, where do people see him in rating?

How quick will he rise and what number will he rise to?

GT_TDI_150 wrote:
    How quick will he rise and what number will he rise to?[/

Only one question to be answered.... is he better than Cillisen, for me....

All day.

Being the keeper for the best team in the world he should skyrocket, even if he is underworked there...

92-93 end of this RL season depending on what Barca win and if he can keep Cillisen out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Only one question to be answered.... is he better than Cillisen, for me....

All day.

Being the keeper for the best team in the world he should skyrocket, even if he is underworked there...

92-93 end of this RL season depending on what Barca win and if he can keep Cillisen out.

I've never been impressed with Cillisen so ya I'd agree with you that Ter Stegen is definitely much better than him. Don't think he'll ever get close to the level of De Gea though, in real life

Colemania wrote:
    I've never been impressed with Cillisen so ya I'd agree with you that Ter Stegen is definitely much better than him. Don't think he'll ever get close to the level of De Gea though, in real life

Don't think that will come into it in SM ratings terms.... His trophy haul alone will get him a high rating..

But obviously in RL terms, I totally agree with you, for me De Gea is the best in the world last few seasons, bar nobody....

Even in Germany!

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »

92 and not very quickly.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

With European teams though, they usually play one keeper for European games (and domestic cup competitions), and the other for domestic league games.

How this will affect their respective ratings I'll leave you to speculate on but I just thought I'd throw that in there.

At least it'll mean that both keepers should see a decent amount of game time this season.

baza Rakus wrote:
    92 and not very quickly.

Interesting....

Despite Atletico not winning anything last season Oblak (yeah he equaled the record for least goals conceded in last liga) shot from 88-91 in one season....

Pretty quick!

Don't see how Ter can be rated below Oblak should he win 2-3 major trophies with Barca this year, btw no that was not an error on my part, I know full well 92 is higher than 91.......

I'm expecting another Oblak bump!!!!!

Interesting....

Despite Atletico not winning anything last season Oblak (yeah he equaled the record for least goals conceded in last liga) shot from 88-91 in one season....

Pretty quick!

Don't see how Ter can be rated below Oblak should he win 2-3 major trophies with Barca this year, btw no that was not an error on my part, I know full well 92 is higher than 91.......

I'm expecting another Oblak bump!!!!!

Being Barca goalis is a bum gig. They are never very busy and are expected to be footballers 1st, goalies 2nd. Makes it difficult to excel. The fact he will never be German #1 is a big part of it. I blame the goons who do the SM ratings! Is he a better goalie than Victor Valdes?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »

If ya are unsure of him, i will take him back at Napoli!!:D:D

• Advertisement

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    If ya are unsure of him, i will take him back at Napoli!!:D:D

Ah sure if ur that eager to swap back courtois... go on so :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement