Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Ah sure if ur that eager to swap back courtois... go on so :p

I was thinking more along the lines that i need a good sub keeper...:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Sub keepers are overrated just complain and threaten to leave.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

JamboMac wrote: »
    Sub keepers are overrated just complain and threaten to leave.

That's why I have 80 rated (and rising) Daniel Bentley as my sub keeper. :pac::cool:

Wilberto wrote: »
    That's why I have 80 rated (and rising) Daniel Bentley as my sub keeper. :pac::cool:

Yeah my sub keeper nipples complains too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

The minnows of Hanover march on in the shield

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

New season of this league starting soon

WALPOLE LEIBNIZ LORENZ LLIGA MMXVI

Game World ID: 288418

Real buzz about this. Just moving the upper limit of players you can buy from 88 to 90. No buying from Unmanageds

Great Stoke team just became available!

All welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

baza Rakus wrote: »
    New season of this league starting soon

WALPOLE LEIBNIZ LORENZ LLIGA MMXVI

Game World ID: 288418

Real buzz about this. Just moving the upper limit of players you can buy from 88 to 90. No buying from Unmanageds

Great Stoke team just became available!

All welcome.

Applied.

I may as well advertise the tonic league as well.
    Last game of the season on Thursday. New season starting soon.
    Transfer window opens GW1. GW ID: 241489

Division 1 average rating 88

Some teams available:
    Newcastle 12.9M
    Celtic 74M
    Tigres balance 53M

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

I see the deal for Geis to Cruzeiro was blocked by SMFA?

I thought we turned that off? Or am I mistaken?

(I don't want to open the argument again - just genuinely curious regarding the status of the blocking thing?)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I see the deal for Geis to Cruzeiro was blocked by SMFA?

(I don't want to open the argument again - just genuinely curious regarding the status of the blocking thing?)

I'd say it was automatically turned on when SM had taken over not so long ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

I see the deal for Geis to Cruzeiro was blocked

Huh???

When did SM take that over? Is this the first one of the season? 20 games in????

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Huh???

When did SM take that over? Is this the first one of the season? 20 games in????

When Mac got booted

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Just a heads up for people who have their own game worlds, I've a thread now set up so that you can advertise your own leagues. I've made it a sticky too.

I've copied the two above adverts into it.

It can be found here.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Haven't paid much attention to this lately but two points from 18 has me close to relegation. And I thought I had my best villa team since I took over. Work, holiday and the new layout has meant I've lost a bit of interest recently.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Lost 2-0 against Atletico, 1 point above relegation. Standard season so far for me :pac:

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Areola frustrated Porto as psg run out a draw.

Easy 3-1 for SS Lazio, stroll in the park for Neymar as he helps himself to a hat trick!

Happy days!

Very proud of MY team tonight

EDIT: thanks too Clyne for taking out Sane for 9 days.... sign of frustration hacking a player when you loosing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

Easy 3-1 for SS Lazio, stroll in the park for Neymar as he helps himself to a hat trick!

And that's me out of the title race. Still in 2 cups so still something to play for.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

a point against PSG puts me 1 closer to 42pts and 1 further from 18th

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Totally forgot to run the rule over my team from last Sunday's game so 83 rated Alex Grimaldo made his debut in for the suspended Sandro at left back.

He ended up with a dream debut scoring what was ultimately the winning goal in a 2 1 win over Schalke! Would have been happy with a point but my keeper ended up having one of his good games, sorry Jose!

Estudiantes de LP outclassed RSC Anderlecht and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Bakambu was on the scoresheet for his side.

We did exactly what Ireland couldn't. Grab the lead after about 3 minutes and then hold out for a 1-0 win.

That said though, it was more a case of us not being able to extend our lead rather than Anderlecht not being able to equalise. It was a vital win to try and cement at least a playoff spot. Anderlecht themselves are the leading the chase to get in there and we've now given ourselves a 12 point buffer.

Still four points off an automatic promotion spot though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Great win...Everyone else at the top won aswell unfortunately....

So, first Roma*, then Napoli, and now Chelsea...

Just where is free agent Martin Caceres off to? I'd sure like someone to come in and take him. He's not going to hold his 89 rated rating by being a free agent for too long.

Of course, maybe it's him who just hasn't made up his mind about where he wants to go.

*Yes, I'm aware that the Roma deal was never really a runner! :D

Maldjd23 wrote:
    Great win...Everyone else at the top won aswell unfortunately....

See ya soon mate!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Good win keeps it tight at the top

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Lob in an offer for Robbie Keane if ya fancy taking him there lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Emilio nsue, 26 year old, 87 rated premier league players is available aswell if anyone wants him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

STUPID GAME

Competition Message

Borussia Dortmund slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat against AC Milan in their Division 1 fixture.

Götze scored the only goal for Borussia Dortmund and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

The transition at cruzeiro is starting to take shape now. Long gone are the days when I had to rely on trochowski and co to help us avoid relegation only to see them eventually drop ratings the following season or retire.

Today I long at a strong attacking u21 side that will be a match for any team very soon.

O.dembele 85- will hit the 90s in no time, an absolute magician with the ball and amazing talent

R.sanches 87 - also going to smash into the 90s soon. Absolute baller

M.dahoud 87 - one of the star players in the bundesliga last season and klopp is destined to sign him next year on the cheap rather than spend massive money this year. Big future

Brandt 87 - finished the season on fire which resulted in him being called into the German side. Very talented

A. Correa 87 - another magician that is highly thought of at a. Madrid, this lad has impressed everytime hes been given a chance at Madrid, will soon hold down a starting place

R.sterling 90 - ****e euro's but he's started the season on fire and under guardiola he will be world class. Guardiolas high pressing game suits him to a tee just like it did at Liverpool. Gerrard once said the best tackler at Liverpool is sterling and he ain't wrong. This will be a massive season for him and he will flourish playing this style of footy

I feel I've the best young keeper in the game (although some will disagree oblak being one ☺) so that position is sorted for my team. I've to sort out my defence and soon I'll have a team ready for a big push up the division's .

Exciting times ahead

On the hunt for young quality defenders so if anyone is looking for a deal pop me a message, cheers

modo85 wrote:
    R.sterling 90 - ****e euro's but he's started the season on fire and under guardiola he will be world class. Guardiolas high pressing game suits him to a tee just like it did at Liverpool. Gerrard once said the best tackler at Liverpool is sterling and he ain't wrong. This will be a massive season for him and he will flourish playing this style of footy

Or he'll end up on the bench now that Sane is fit!!!!!!

Tbf he has been quality first few games so it will be very interesting to see what Pep does....

I've a few quality young defenders, depends on what your putting on the table though!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

Or he'll end up on the bench now that Sane is fit!!!!!!

Tbf he has been quality first few games so it will be very interesting to see what Pep does....

I've a few quality young defenders, depends on what your putting on the table though!!!!

Sane will compete with nolito for that spot

Sterling will be a key member of guardiola's system, the same system that resurrected robbens career and made an average pedro look world class. Sterling will be this player that will turnover possession in the attacking third, run at teams down the centre or down the wing and will get into the gaps needed to unlock a defence

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement