Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Site down lads??? On mobile

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

Working on my laptop anyway

Scratch that.. It's now decided to stop working for me

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Ah man!!

They must

1) be breaking something thats working perfectly fine all along or
    2) fixing things that were only broken because of step one

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

GT_TDI_150 wrote:
    1) be breaking something thats working perfectly fine all along or 2) fixing things that were only broken because of step one

So far so good.... I.e. not sure they messed with anything!

Unusual for them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Here's an issue i have, i've been playing my second keeper areola and still his concerns are rising. I have no idea how to resolve this if its a stupid bug.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

JamboMac wrote:
    Here's an issue i have, i've been playing my second keeper areola and still his concerns are rising. I have no idea how to resolve this if its a stupid bug.

You prob started playing him when he was going to get a further concern anyway Keep playing him and he will drop. Has happened to me before too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

JamboMac wrote: »

Be careful thou..I have seen players on level 3 concerns, the manager will play them non stop yet they still reach level 5 and ask for a transfer.....

gerp99 wrote: »
    You prob started playing him when he was going to get a further concern anyway Keep playing him and he will drop. Has happened to me before too

Lets hope so would hate to lose one of my 6 back up keepers.:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Fixtures for Division Three tomorrow night :

2nd placed Lyon Vs 1st placed Flamengo
    3rd placed Panathinaikos Vs 5th placed Shaktar Donetsk

Those two games make my own game with Celtic absolutely crucial, which is unfortunate as now it means we're virtually guaranteed to lose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

JamboMac wrote: »
    Here's an issue i have, i've been playing my second keeper areola and still his concerns are rising. I have no idea how to resolve this if its a stupid bug
    You could get someone you can trust to buy him when he hits 4 then sell him back to you. You could do that. I'm not saying do that but you could. You could. Is all I'm saying ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

JamboMac wrote:

Just sell him. You dont need back up keepers in this game

Whoever has joe hart doesn't look good for him anymore guardiola offloading him and now he's done a Claudio bravo himself for Torino. What would English players be rated at if they weren't English.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Well lads. To whom it concerns just applied for the Standard Liege job. Ingame username: ko'neill15743636.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Welcome aboard!

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

JamboMac wrote:
    Whoever has joe hart doesn't look good for him anymore guardiola offloading him and now he's done a Claudio bravo himself for Torino. What would English players be rated at if they weren't English.

Cocky git anyhow!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Well lads. To whom it concerns just applied for the Standard Liege job. Ingame username: ko'neill15743636.

What does the 15743636 stand for?

Big job there. Fair play taking it on. I'm sure a few lads with help out with deals. I've an unhappy 87 rated hoger available for cost price if you want him. Will also let Matt Ritchie 86 go for cost price

I'll see if I've players I can sell for cash man, I had Clasie but got offered a good deal that I'm going to accept for him next season...

Tbh I think I've a bunch of 86s at the min is all.... if they help let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

mackeire wrote: »
    What does the 15743636 stand for?

That's how far down I'm on the Worlds Sexiest Male list.

But on a serious note I just copied and paste my username from profile page.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Huh. I'm 15743635 on that list

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Firstly, welcome

Secondly, you can have Ramos and Samaris at cost if you want them

Secondly, you can have Ramos and Samaris at cost if you want them

Newbie looses his life at the thought of getting Sergio Ramos for cost price that he actually does a tiny wee in his pants....

Checks it's Adrian Ramos.....

Ooh.....

Attendance of 82,000 watched Lazio narrowly defeat title contenders Napoli!

Close game and tbh I'd love to see Naps go on and win it from here!

The plan of making Vincent Kompany my secret striker paid off as he got 2 of the goals in 3-0 victory over ac Milan. Some may say he played in defence but that was the secret.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

3-0 loss to Juventus :( Close game on stats but my goalkeeper decided he wasn't going to save anything today :rolleyes:

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Hammered by anzhi. Just 3 points off the drop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

City are gonna win the thing, aren't they :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

That reply alone tells me you'll fit right in ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Hammered by anzhi. Just 3 points off the drop

My first win in four games

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement