Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Do you accept cash?

Unfortunately due to recent events i'm not allowed to accept any cash offers.

...Which is silly because the money was just resting in my account.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

JamboMac wrote: »
    First I'd like to thank anzhi getting some pressure off me.

Paris Saint-Germain beat Athletic Club 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Lavezzi scored the winner for Paris Saint-Germain and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Pressure? what pressure????

With a ready-made team of superstars that is PSG in D2 you are (and have been) a shoe in for the D2 title, everyone else has been playing for 2nd place, that's where the real pressure is.....

Congratulating another team before your own team on a win with that outfit, shame :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Who needs a 90 Gk?!???

FC Porto beat Bayern München 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Ryan had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Matić was on the scoresheet for his side.

Only just realized Morata spent 56mins in the showers too ...

Makes this an even better result, More possession, more shots, more goals ...an all that playing from 34mins with 10men

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Manchester City beat Borussia Dortmund 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Tévez had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Higuaín and Modrić were amongst the goalscorers.

Good night all round with most of my rivals dropping points too.

Nothing to see here :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Thats more like it! :D

Chelsea outclassed Borussia Dortmund and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Costa was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Silva was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Wrong thread...

I'd take a draw now!

Congrats....

18 shots to 8 in my favour and more possession but you had all your 8 shots in target and I only had 9 shots on target

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Pressure? what pressure????

With a ready-made team of superstars that is PSG in D2 you are (and have been) a shoe in for the D2 title, everyone else has been playing for 2nd place, that's where the real pressure is.....

Congratulating another team before your own team on a win with that outfit, shame :D:D:D

Yeah but you didn't factor in my ability to f!€@ things up.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Colemania wrote: »
    Aww poor Real Madrid. Tell Robben, Yaya, Cesc, Ramos, Di Maria and Xabi that Darren Fletcher and old man Eto'o say hi :o

After doing some investigating turns out the guy who the game says is 15 is really 21. What a dud....I saved you some cash;)

After doing some investigating turns out the guy who the game says is 15 is really 21. What a dud....I saved you some cash;)

I knew that yesterday! Lol!!!!!! Still he was cheap as chips so don't see Real loosing any sleep....

10 games to go!!!!!

• Advertisement

I knew that yesterday! Lol!!!!!! Still he was cheap as chips so don't see Real loosing any sleep....

10 games to go!!!!!

I'll lose sleep if I want to:pac:

Henrikh Mkhitaryan and kouyate for someone better than Mkhitaryan.....Any takers?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Juventus beat Liverpool 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Sánchez scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Finnbogason and Benatia were also amongst the goalscorers.

rjg0GyR.jpg

And risky gif of the day goes to :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    And risky gif of the day goes to :pac:

its a natural thing.... (flexing ;))

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Turned over by Villa in the Nou Camp. Well done eh! :)

Some stats from it too!!!!

2f1f39356821b4c195d89aede2ded4df.png

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Turned over by Villa in the Nou Camp. Well done eh! :)

Some stats from it too!!!!

2f1f39356821b4c195d89aede2ded4df.png

Jaysus I was 4 up and then took pity on ya ðŸ˜႒

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Who needs a 90 Gk?!???

FC Porto beat Bayern München 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Ryan had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Matić was on the scoresheet for his side.

Another horror season :/

Well done.

Btw, I meant there are other teams with much more options up front than me with my 2 strikers....

Surely Musa is due a transfer aaannnnnyyyyy day now :p

Most of Bayern are available, not much I can do if there are no decent offers coming in :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Another horror season :/

Well done.

I'm the same as you! We'll battle it out in div 2 next season!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

3-1 up with two three minutes to go and somehow end up drawing. Balls. Had a similar 4-4 result a few seasons ago which ultimately cost me the title

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

De Rossi, Sahin, Tevez, Castan are all still available.

Not accepting cash only. Id love to accept cash bids but no one will sell for cash so its a vicious circle. :D

Also I will not be accepting two 80 rated platers for Tevez or De Rossi just cause they are over 30. Tevez is top scorer in Italy this season while De Rossi is still at the top of his game :)

Schwein, Musa and Lahm for sale, same as above. Would like a D(R) preferably

gerp99 wrote: »
    De Rossi, Sahin, Tevez, Castan are all still available.

Not accepting cash only. Id love to accept cash bids but no one will sell for cash so its a vicious circle. :D

Also I will not be accepting two 80 rated platers for Tevez or De Rossi just cause they are over 30. Tevez is top scorer in Italy this season while De Rossi is still at the top of his game :)
    KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Schwein, Musa and Lahm for sale, same as above. Would like a D(R) preferably

Smalling,Forster and Chadli available.

Looking for a striker.

Anyone?.... No?... Ok :(

For all of the above or any other team, if someone from my team interests you, stick in a bid or PM me.

Open to deals for everyone except erding really, just cos he's my best performing player at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

Delighted to sign the 3 young lads gerson, batalla and bruno gomes.

Batalla signing with real madrid to be their future number 1 so thought there would of been more interest in him.

modo85 wrote: »
    Delighted to sign the 3 young lads gerson, batalla and bruno gomes.

Batalla signing with real madrid to be their future number 1 so thought there would of been more interest in him.

Phew! We got to keep De Gea so!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Hi all Kyriakos Papadopoulos a 22 year old 89 DC/DM is available, I'd also throw in a few youths like Bagnack, Embolo, Inaki for a top similar aged CM or AM or a slightly older 90.

FC Schalke 04

Tonight:

FC Porto Vs The5-0 ...

The Signature hunters will be at the Estádio do Dragão tonight, the prospect for getting Messi's, Ronaldo's, Rooney's, Bale's, Busquets' Pique's or De Gea's scribble might prove too much for many.

Porto's 87 rated GK on the other hand has revealed that the manager took him aside and told him
    forget about the clean sheet against Bayern. TONIGHT is where hero's are born ... have you got what it takes to be a hero?!

• Advertisement

The deal reported to be worth 5,340,000 involving Joshua KING of Blackburn Rovers and Málaga CF has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Blackburn Rovers will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

The deal reported to be worth 3,421,000 involving Joshua KING of Blackburn Rovers and SS Lazio has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Blackburn Rovers will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

What a hat-trick in the FA Cup doesnt do for a lads value here ;) :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement