Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    What a hat-trick in the FA Cup doesnt do for a lads value here ;) :P

Yeah, I'm probably going to just pull out. Although, tbh, I actually completely forgot about him until yesterday. He's playing quite well at international level too (even if it is only for Norway!)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

SS Lazio beat Valencia CF 3 - 2 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Nainggolan scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Laporte and Neymar were also amongst the goalscorers.

Back up to 2nd, very interesting away game VS Ajax up next!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Tonight:

FC Porto Vs The5-0 ...

The Signature hunters will be at the Estádio do Dragão tonight, the prospect for getting Messi's, Ronaldo's, Rooney's, Bale's, Busquets' Pique's or De Gea's scribble might prove too much for many.

Porto's 87 rated GK on the other hand has revealed that the manager took him aside and told him

I'd love s win as much as the next fella, but 'only' loosing 0-2 to the free scoring Barcelona ... close enough

FC Porto slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against Barcelona in their Division 1 fixture.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Not so mad at the result but the players missing for my next games.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Paris Saint-Germain and Sunderland in their Division 2 fixture.
    Silva scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Mandžukić was also on the scoresheet for his side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

A draw with Atleti, about all I can hope for so happy enough

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Lost 3-1 to Roma. Not unexpected

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Juventus beat Tottenham Hotspur 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Sánchez had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Pogba was on the scoresheet for his side.

back2back wins for the first time this season also no injuries or suspension for once. :eek:

*obligatory fcuk yeah gif*
    fckya.gif

sang this and i'm not embarrassed to admit it. #deadlybuzz

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

2 0 away win at Bremen and that's us through the 40 point barrier but it's a desperately tight division so hope to get to 50 points Asap.

Harry Kane bangs in his 2nd in 3 games after loan move :)

Are loan players allowed play against their own club in this GW?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Is it not strange that since the new Bremen manager made that shocking deal for Howedes in exchange for Bernat, Milik and Paco Alacer (11 Feb) he hasn't been online, i.e. the last 2 matchdays? Its as if he became their manager just to do those deals........ Hope I'm wrong.

He also sold a whopping 49 players in 4 days!! I hope I'm told my suspicions are false but you have to say it looks dodgy....

No reflection on young Man Ryan in goal but...

Ron-Robert ZIELER has completed his move to FC Porto from SS Lazio in a swap deal for Marcos ROJO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

No reflection on young Man Ryan in goal but...

Ron-Robert ZIELER has completed his move to FC Porto from SS Lazio in a swap deal for Marcos ROJO

As per usual.... GT top man to deal with!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Colemania wrote: »
    Is it not strange that since the new Bremen manager made that shocking deal for Howedes in exchange for Bernat, Milik and Paco Alacer (11 Feb) he hasn't been online, i.e. the last 2 matchdays? Its as if he became their manager just to do those deals........ Hope I'm wrong.

He also sold a whopping 49 players in 4 days!! I hope I'm told my suspicions are false but you have to say it looks dodgy....

Tbf most of those 49 were crap youngsters. It looks like he's ripping up the squad to rebuild but maybe he doesn't realise it's near impossible to do cash deals in this gameworld

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭PUnited

my gf just had our baby, thanks for your kind words though.

i dont live online this is tnhe first time in a couple weeks ive had a few hours to myself while the gf is gone to her mams.

maybe youd prefer if i gave you a deailted log of my current events to explain why i wasnt online if it would help mr nerd?

sorry lads i set my team and left it cause im sure youll understand a child takes more importance and most of those players were **** and taking money for sitting on their arses and missing the goals from 10ft out during training

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

I'm not going to go into any detail as it his business and it is not for me to make such things public but he does have a valid reason for not being online

Tbf most of those 49 were crap youngsters. It looks like he's ripping up the squad to rebuild but maybe he doesn't realise it's near impossible to do cash deals in this gameworld

thanks lad thats what im doing most of them were like rated 70 so i sold them and know i never knew its impossible to deal in cash, **** it....

i suppose illl just use it to buy younger lads added from big enough clubs so, youd think most of them would go up in ratings faster than the best and brightest latvian and lithuanian youths the previous lads had bought

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

that solves that lads. No more questioning of lads motives on thread please as it can easyily become a witch hunt

also can someone tell me why there are loads of lads on the transfer list for cash but you cant buy from them as there unmanaged surely they shouldnt be there so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

PUnited wrote: »
    also can someone tell me why there are loads of lads on the transfer list for cash but you cant buy from them as there unmanaged surely they shouldnt be there so

Must be a bug. Probably put on the list before the manager left the team.

Have a newborn myself, can definitely understand why you haven't been on much!!!

my gf just had our baby, thanks for your kind words though.

i dont live online this is tnhe first time in a couple weeks ive had a few hours to myself while the gf is gone to her mams.

maybe youd prefer if i gave you a deailted log of my current events to explain why i wasnt online if it would help mr nerd?

No, thank YOU for your kind words! Anyway, I apologise for the accusation. As I said originally, I hope I'm wrong and I am so let that be that!

Seems to happen all the unmanaged teams I've noticed. All the best players seem to go up as transfer listed even though buying from unmanaged is off. Strange bug alright

• Advertisement

ok lads i know ye say you cant buy for cash but some of the valuations are a bit much here

im looking for lads on the tl and i see fabio borini and go to bid and his min price is 15 million sure he's only worth 5 like whats going on im with bayern munich in another world and prices are close to the value

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Must be a bug. Probably put on the list before the manager left the team.

Have a newborn myself, can definitely understand why you haven't been on much!!!

thanks and congrats too :) there wont be much tactics on my flip board done while im carrying a crying baby around hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Seems to happen all the unmanaged teams I've noticed. All the best players seem to go up as transfer listed even though buying from unmanaged is off. Strange bug alright

From what I can see they basically TL any players that aren't with them in real life as an attempt to match as closely to the current real life roster as possible - you will note that the real life unmanaged teams will bid for one of "their" players at a managed team whether they are TL'd or not

for example, while bremen were unmanaged they bid quite a few times for Hajrovic

Just to clarify .... We are all conspiracy theorists here :D

European Adventure was nice while it lasted...

FC Porto beat Chelsea 2 - 1 in their SMFA Shield Round 1 Leg 2 fixture.
    Morata scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Balotelli was also on the scoresheet for his side.
    Chelsea went through 4 - 3 on aggregate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Just noticed in the second division the next match is second vs third, don't know which way i want that to turn out. Probably a draw would suit me best.

Kruse and a few quid in. Monreal out

Have a decent offer in for manolas too which I'm giving consideration to but really don't want to sell

2 out and 4 in at the villa today. Hopefully deals confirmed tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

My biggest ever win - jaysus.....

10-2 away in the CL.... :D

cf5c6bbfc89f97608da4e33b07f261b9.png

• Advertisement

Al Capwned wrote: »
    My biggest ever win - jaysus.....

10-2 away in the CL.... :D

cf5c6bbfc89f97608da4e33b07f261b9.png