Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

ever wonder whose part of the furniture in this GW?

Click here ==> Furniture display ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

So with the amount of injuries/suspension I've had over the last period of games, I'm wondering which player I'll be missing next.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

JamboMac wrote: »
    So with the amount of injuries/suspension I've had over the last period of games, I'm wondering which player I'll be missing next.

Keep the faith lad, your top on merit, just have to finish the job now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Lost 5--3 to Dortmund and now I'm relegated :mad:

Europe nearly confirmed ...

The match ended 2 - 2 between FC Porto and Juventus in their Division 1 fixture.
    Lallana scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Balotelli was also on the scoresheet for his side.

• Advertisement

A costly 3 all draw against Stuttgart in game we dominated but keeper gets a 5 :mad:

2 points off 6th but might as well be 3 with our goal difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

6 wins from the last 7 games sees inter move into 6th place, next up is a visit from the league leaders psg :eek:

I won 2-1 with a double from osvaldo but the bad news is he is now out for 2 weeks.

I still reckon psg will be promoted despite tonights result.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,140 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Lost tonight, so just a point clear at top of div.3 now.

I don't care if I don't win the league, but being 8 points and GD ahead of 3rd with 9 points to play for I'd be devastated if I didn't go up automatically.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

I won 2-1 with a double from osvaldo but the bad news is he is now out for 2 weeks.

I still reckon psg will be promoted despite tonights result.

Beat Ajax and I'll let you away with it. Congrats my team has no luck left time throw boots at heads.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

Squeaky bum time for many managers :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Málaga CF outclassed Sporting de Braga and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.
    Ogbonna scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Beñat and Muriel were also amongst the goalscorers.

Where the hell was that kind of performance when I need it. This season has been ridiculously inconsistent for us!!

Still though, we're now only three points outside the play-off spots. I know with the quality in our squad we really should be fighting for automatic promotion but it is was it is!

Oh, and Isco will finally be back for the next game against Genoa, who just happen to be that team that we are three points behind!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

JamboMac wrote: »
    Beat Ajax and I'll let you away with it. Congrats my team has no luck left time throw boots at heads.

I'll do anything not to lose :D

Division 1 is so close I can almost taste it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Lost tonight, so just a point clear at top of div.3 now.

I don't care if I don't win the league, but being 8 points and GD ahead of 3rd with 9 points to play for I'd be devastated if I didn't go up automatically.

I don't care who wins the division but unless we both f**k up big time, looks like we'll both be going up :) You beat me twice this season so you deserve the title.......i suppose :P That change in tactics mid season worked a treat and I've been banging in the goals since.

So ya, 3 games left and 1 win will send me up. First season on SM where I took over Palmeiras very late in the season, I missed out on the playoffs by a point. Last season I came 3rd with Udinese and lost in the playoff semi final and now I'm 1 point off 1st with 3 games to go.

Progression :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Lost 5--3 to Dortmund and now I'm relegated :mad:

Jesus i cant belive i actually won!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Benfica giving the youth a chance last night... Him and the other lad are in cahoots I tell ya!! :D:D

End of season fire sale at Udinese. Everything must GO GO GO

Nyom (88)
    Bedimo (88)
    Montoya (88)
    Cambiasso (88)
    Gomez (88)

As always, every player is open for negotiations but these are the main ones up for sale. Have no need for cash so don't offer cash please. If they don't sell by the start of the next season, I MAY open these players up for cash sales to Division 3 and 4 clubs but I'd be hoping that at least Montoya sells for a good offer

I may be moving on some plsyers at dortmund aswell after this seasons shambles

Just looking at all the free teams now and I'm actually amazed that none of the current managers have applied for one of the 3 free Division 2 teams!! They all have nice squads and much better than most division 3 and 4 squads so its a no brainer. Obviously there are a lot of people who have attachments with certain clubs and to be honest, if this season had gone badly for me i'd have considered moving but can't see that happening anytime soon now.

Stuttgart in Division 3 look decent too

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

For anyone that hasn't looked at the Div 4 table there is a proper old school SPL league going on :pac:

Rangers sitting top with 71pts and Celtic in 2nd with 70pts.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,140 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    For anyone that hasn't looked at the Div 4 table there is a proper old school SPL league going on :pac:

Rangers sitting top with 71pts and Celtic in 2nd with 70pts.

Noticed that. Rangers were well out in front at one stage. Went through a bad patch but the cup win revitalised them.

Celtic on fire since you (I think) took over. It is going down to the wire!

• Advertisement

Go on the hoops

Isnt there and SMFA rule that Rangers cant get promoted out of D4? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

Colemania wrote: »
    Just looking at all the free teams now and I'm actually amazed that none of the current managers have applied for one of the 3 free Division 2 teams!! They all have nice squads and much better than most division 3 and 4 squads so its a no brainer. Obviously there are a lot of people who have attachments with certain clubs and to be honest, if this season had gone badly for me i'd have considered moving but can't see that happening anytime soon now.

Thats the beauty of the game, every manager has different goals

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Go on the hoops

what about plucky underdogs Standard Liege?! They have seriously over achieved this season when ya look at their squad

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

The Turtle Moves

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Colemania wrote: »

There are times when i look at my squad and consider jumping ship but i'm on a mission to rebuild from top to bottom. Panathinakos will be the new crazy gang. There are actually 5 88 rated players at the club now(albeit 1 on loan):P

There are times when i look at my squad and consider jumping ship but i'm on a mission to rebuild from top to bottom. Panathinakos will be the new crazy gang. There are actually 5 88 rated players at the club now(albeit 1 on loan):P

You're doing well with that team! Might have a few 88s for sale at the end of the season for cash so start saving! :p

My 6 88 rated players have massive game against you on Thursday. One for the purists!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

My 6 88 rated players have massive game against you on Thursday. One for the purists!!

The way your team is flying, i'm looking at jose mourinho park the bus style tactics:o

• Advertisement

Bitta business ...

A 90 and an 87 for 2x88

The offer for Victor WANYAMA of Udinese Calcio from FC Porto has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

FC Porto have made an offer to Udinese Calcio for Victor WANYAMA of 2,025,000 plus Matheus DÓRIA .

Ander ITURRASPE has completed his move to Udinese Calcio from FC Porto for 2,900,000 plus Martín MONTOYA

Pleasure to do business with Udinese. Deal suggested, offer accepted, bids placed ...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement