Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

The way your team is flying, i'm looking at jose mourinho park the bus style tactics:o

we are horribly inconsistent so im always hitting the "view match report" with my ass firmly clenched!
    We will probably give your play off hopes the vital push on it needs!!

Well done Porto and Udinese, nice deals for u both.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Bitta business ...

A 90 and an 87 for 2x88

The offer for Victor WANYAMA of Udinese Calcio from FC Porto has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

FC Porto have made an offer to Udinese Calcio for Victor WANYAMA of 2,025,000 plus Matheus DÓRIA .

Ander ITURRASPE has completed his move to Udinese Calcio from FC Porto for 2,900,000 plus Martín MONTOYA

Pleasure to do business with Udinese. Deal suggested, offer accepted, bids placed ...

Pleasure doing business with this man. First dealing with him in this GW but did a big deal in copa del boards too

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Colemania wrote: »
    Pleasure doing business with this man. First dealing with him in this GW but did a big deal in copa del boards too

Way back and unrelated before people pull out the bandwagon!

Way back and unrelated before people pull out the bandwagon!

Ha ya sorry should have clarified that. Wouldn't do cross world deals anyway. Makes no sense to me. I should have expanded on it and said that you were easy to deal with on that deal too

Ha ya sorry should have clarified that. Wouldn't do cross world deals anyway. Makes no sense to me. I should have expanded on it and said that you were easy to deal with on that deal too

Actually had to go back and check how you managed and what deal was done in the Copa.

Anyway, to remove any ambiguity ...

07/01/2015
    Chelsea bought Kevin DeBryune from Liverpool in return for 14m and Bratislav Ivanovic in Copa

And with a Belgian player involved, im sure ypu can guess which one of us is Chelsea

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Seriously, when is the f*****g Brazilian league updated? I'm jonesing for an increase here, and if he doesn't get it then he can get the f**k out of my club - motherf***er!!

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Some personal stuff got into the way of me being able to log in for a while... If my super awesome Fiorentina team are still available I'd like to re-take them over

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Some personal stuff got into the way of me being able to log in for a while... If my super awesome Fiorentina team are still available I'd like to re-take them over

Just checked and they are still free so log on and apply in the game Mac should then be able to accept you back - Game World ID: 174426

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

No problem apply away!

tommycahir wrote: »
    Just checked and they are still free so log on and apply in the game Mac should then be able to accept you back - Game World ID: 174426

Or pm me your email and ill offer them too you but the above way is easyier

• Advertisement

Is the wolfsburg manager gone for good also or did he pass the login limit?

9 unmanaged in Division 4
    10 unmanaged in Division 3
    3 unmanaged in Division 2 (Taking into account the Fiorentina manager is coming back)
    0 unmanaged in Division 1

22 unmanaged out of 80 teams :(

Maybe the newbie rule should also allow them to manage a Division 3 team. They've all been available ages and nobody wants them so why not? Anything to get more people in!

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

9 unmanaged in Division 4
    10 unmanaged in Division 3
    3 unmanaged in Division 2 (Taking into account the Fiorentina manager is coming back)
    0 unmanaged in Division 1

22 unmanaged out of 80 teams :(

Maybe the newbie rule should also allow them to manage a Division 3 team. They've all been available ages and nobody wants them so why not? Anything to get more people in!

Wow 22 is a full division, wud rather see first 3 divisions full of real life managers and division 4 sent to the scrapheap

modo85 wrote: »
    Wow 22 is a full division, wud rather see first 3 divisions full of real life managers and division 4 sent to the scrapheap

Unfortunately that can never happen now but if things stay as they are, there will be 2 unmanaged teams and 1 managed team dropping to division 4 and at least 2 managed teams coming up to division 3, will probably be 3, so then we'll have 8 unmanaged in Division 3.

Then (just thought of this) we're also going to see 2 managed and 1 unmanaged team get relegated to Division 3 so we're up to 9 unmanaged then.

To be honest, if we stick with the same teams for the next 2 seasons, the best managed teams should get promoted from division 4 and hopefully replace at least 2 unmanaged teams from Division 3 and eventually the unmanaged teams will sink from Division 2 so we'll soon have a fully managed Division 2.

(I've looked into this too much...)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

William ekong joins the villa revolution for 1.3m.

Anyone want Jordan Rhodes before I sell him to an external? Have way too many players

• Registered Users Posts: 14,140 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

eh i dunno wrote: »
    William ekong joins the villa revolution for 1.3m.

Anyone want Jordan Rhodes before I sell him to an external? Have way too many players

I will take him off your hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Throw in a bid so

Its nice to see fans care :p

Its nice to see fans care :p

I've missed him since I let him go :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Seriously though, does anyone know when the Brazilian teams are being updated? - I'm in limbo here

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Can someone throw up the scores if you get a chance :)

And Udinese are promoted!!!!

Lulic hattrick (guess I should keep him then) :D

Also, top of the league now..

And Udinese are promoted!!!!

Lulic hattrick (guess I should keep him then) :D

Also, top of the league now..

Congrats man!

My wait goes on! just off to wipe my arse now.

Chelsea 3 - 3 Bayern

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Congrats City, well deserved!

what about plucky underdogs Standard Liege?! They have seriously over achieved this season when ya look at their squad

The plucky underdogs go top!

Congrades too city

Hard luck Newcastle Villa and Liverpool im sure it won't take too long too come back up

In div 2 Ajax are garenteed promotion

Welcome too div 1 "Where the big boys play"

Ha ha I felt sure I was going too drop too div 2 but a change in tactics has seem me win my last 5 back too back!!

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Congrats City, well deserved!

I wonder will he retain it next season...

I've won 1
    Dalton ex Madrid 2 back too back and now
    Ger p 2 back too back

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

I feel like division 1 won't be made anymore after another loss and inter 2 points behind. With this luck if i end up in the playoffs i stand no chance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Ajax beat FC Twente 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Clasie scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Soldado and Hahn were also amongst the goalscorers

5 long seasons in Division 2 and many close calls to both relegation and promotion. It's been an emotional time but I can finally play with the big boys. Had an awful start the season and can safely say this is my proudest SM achievement since I started playing!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement