Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Transfer listed a few players - mainly young lads, Riviere is up there - might do a job for some of the Div 3 lads

Sergi Roberto also Transfer Listed - come at me people!

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Given recent circumstances should we open the option to re-start with another team?

P.S. Welcome - welcome to Hell

Can of worms opened :D haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

dmca77 wrote:
    Am with Kiev, just getting used to the game

Don't sell anyone... EVER!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

dmca77 wrote: »
    Thanks, I'll need it

Lazio and Sunderland robbed you

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭dmca77

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Lazio and Sunderland robbed you

Rookie mistake

• Advertisement

Rookie mistake

These things happen, you weren't to know, they on the other hand...

Anyway, there are a few good lads around, they'll point you in the right direction :)

Welcome to the gameworld!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Rookie mistake

Not your fault you didn't know any better.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭ikeano29

How come money is worthless and was it did ye indend it to be that way when ye first kicked off this boards league!?

When I first played this game is 08/09 it was all cash mostly I done my deals in

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

ikeano29 wrote: »
    How come money is worthless and was it did ye indend it to be that way when ye first kicked off this boards league!?

When I first played this game is 08/09 it was all cash mostly I done my deals in

At the start it was usefull. But through time people started shifting to player trades only.

Apart from the odd cash deal it never went back.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

ikeano29 wrote: »

Unless its a special raffle to sell a player to a div 3 or 4 team cash normally only gets u 88 rated players or under. The odd time u can get a 89, but I dont think a good still on their prime 90+ has sold for cash only for many seasons

( apart from yesterday )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Sunderland and Lazio managers completely taking advantage of a newbie's rawness and fleecing him.

Call it how it is lads ffs, and stop skipping around the bloody subject. Its fucking wrong.

I'm sure I'll be told that no rules were broken etc etc etc, and that's a fair comment, but it's still taking the piss - hope both of them are injured for 12 years each.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Realised I hadn't posted in a....

tumblr_inline_neachrcP8c1s5jcoi.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

So,

Tonight as I'm setting up my teams for tomorrow night ... I'm having to make a change a week earlier than I had intended to.

One of my midfielders is not at my fitness cutoff level, so I'm bringing in Junior Malanda for the last 2 ( was always gone play him in the last game of the season) games of this season before he sadly gets removed from the DB.

He cost me a fair buck when I got him from Barca and I had great hopes for him (just at the RL football world did), but unfortunatly ( and in rather stupid circumstances) his life was cut short.

RIP Junior Malanda ... There's plenty a good young footballer where you have gone, but I'm sure you'll have no problem getting a game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    So,

Tonight as I'm setting up my teams for tomorrow night ... I'm having to make a change a week earlier than I had intended to.

One of my midfielders is not at my fitness cutoff level, so I'm bringing in Junior Malanda for the last 2 ( was always gone play him in the last game of the season) games of this season before he sadly gets removed from the DB.

He cost me a fair buck when I got him from Barca and I had great hopes for him (just at the RL football world did), but unfortunatly ( and in rather stupid circumstances) his life was cut short.

RIP Junior Malanda ... There's plenty a good young footballer where you have gone, but I'm sure you'll have no problem getting a game!

Play him as captain, the last hurrah :)

Lads Im half thinking of letting off Immobile with Papadopolous if anyone has a CM 91 midfielder available.

Wanted De Bruyne but he's not for sale :(

Can't believe I'm riskinng our personal safety.... But eh, boards beers anyone?

Possible events include, a duet of "I've got you babe" by Tupac and Seaneh! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Mourinho wrote: »
    Lads Im half thinking of letting off Immobile with Papadopolous if anyone has a CM 91 midfielder available.

Wanted De Bruyne but he's not for sale :(

I'll do a straight swap with Tello and Song (91) with you?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Hope I can secure promotion tonight and make the final game interesting, provided Ajax get beat.

Fire up the scores Lads, cheers!!

FC Schalke 04 beat FC Twente 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Tello scored the winner for FC Schalke 04 and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Avoided relegation by the skin of my teeth thank Jaysus :pac:

I badly weakened myself letting go Goncul & Fuchs both 89's and using 88's but I reckon both Mustafi and Donati should be 89 soon hopefully.

• Advertisement

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Fire up the scores Lads, cheers!!

1-1 with juve lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Udinese are Division 3 champions! :D

Longest unbeaten streak in the clubs history, 9 games. Sporting still not promoted so squeaky bum time there but they deserve to go up.

What's very annoying in this division is 3 of the 4 clubs occupying the playoff spots are computer controlled. Come on Espanyol!

Looking very close in division 2 and 4 also but looks like Rangers will be going up in division 4

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Ajax lost 4 - 3 to Spartak Moskva in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.
    Bellarabi, Soldado and Alessandrini were amongst the goalscorers.

Defeat at the hands of Spartak but results elsewhere went my way to be confirmed champions of Division 2!

Shootout between PSG, Lazio and Inter for the 2nd automatic spot, interesting final day ahead

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Panathanaikos got a great result tonight against the title challenging Sporting. It might just be too little too late but mathematically we still have a possible shout at the playoffs depending on other results. Congrats to udinese on their promotion and great overall season

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Panathanaikos got a great result tonight against the title challenging Sporting. It might just be too little too late but mathematically we still have a possible shout at the playoffs depending on other results. Congrats to udinese on their promotion and great overall season

Thanks man. You did well on your first season

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

TheGunns wrote: »
    Ajax lost 4 - 3 to Spartak Moskva in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.
    Bellarabi, Soldado and Alessandrini were amongst the goalscorers.

Defeat at the hands of Spartak but results elsewhere went my way to be confirmed champions of Division 2!

Shootout between PSG, Lazio and Inter for the 2nd automatic spot, interesting final day ahead

I can already guarantee playoffs and division 2 for my team next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

B3wYeMnCIAEftbK.jpg

leoshrug.gif

I can feel the love

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Good result mate. We beat PSV 3 1 away so move to 9th behind you and are frustratingly a single point off 6th so need to win away to Estudiantes and hope you and Espanyol mess up!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Thankfully City had closed out the title already .... on the otherhand Europe confirmed!

A mention for Jr Malanda ... Monster performance!

The match ended 2 - 2 between FC Porto and Manchester City in their Division 1 fixture.
    Malanda scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Shaqiri was also on the scoresheet for his side.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Good result mate. We beat PSV 3 1 away so move to 9th behind you and are frustratingly a single point off 6th so need to win away to Estudiantes and hope you and Espanyol mess up!

A draw in your game and a loss for espanyol will restore hope to the desperate masses in greece:P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement