Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Its all come down to the final game of the season in Div 4!. Any of the top 3 teams can get win the league or any can be forced into the playoffs.

The table looks currently like this

1st - Rangers - Pts: 74
    2nd - Celtic - Pts: 73
    3rd - Standard Liège - Pts 71

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Right with my season over, as well as my entire youth team being available, I have the following listed for p/e:

ADRIÁN, López AM,F(RLC) 27 89

PAPADOPOULOS, Kyriakos D,DM(C) 23 89

IMMOBILE, Ciro F(C) 25 89

KOLASINAC, Sead D(LC),DM(C) 21 87

CLEMENS, Christian AM(RL) 23 87

GAYA, Josè Luis D,DM,M(L) 19 86

SILVA, Bernardo M(C),AM(RLC) 20 85

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭jukebox2310

Tried doing some more transfers this week and with no luck even offering my best players as.P/E. This game has gotten so boring with the lack of activity that I have decided I've had enough of it for a while. FC Twente now a mid table Division 2 team and with some changes could be challenging for promotion. Best of luck to everyone here and maybe see ye again in the future

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

I know what you mean bud. My transfers these days are just are replacing crap players with other crap players!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

I very recently swapped a 90 and a young 87 for 2 88.

People ARE willing to do deals, depends on what you are willing to let go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

I'm also willing to do deals and will have even offered to swap an 89 (not over 30 by the way) for 2 youths under 85. Have to make sacrifices sometimes and take risks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Tried doing some more transfers this week and with no luck even offering my best players as.P/Email. This game has gotten so boring with the lack of activity that I have decided I've had enough of it forna while. FC Twente now a mid table Division 2 team and with some changes could be challenging for promotion. Best of luck to everyone here and maybe see ye again in the future

Sorry too see you go

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

finally a win! Was leading 3-0 and nearly threw it away with 10 minutes to go leaking 2 goals!

AS Roma beat Real Madrid 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Gómez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Totti was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Congrats to City on winning the title, I was there or thereabouts for most of the season but just imploded under the expectation and pressure from the supporters! Still scrapping for automatic qualification for Europe next season though.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

Tried doing some more transfers this week and with no luck even offering my best players as.P/E. This game has gotten so boring with the lack of activity that I have decided I've had enough of it for a while. FC Twente now a mid table Division 2 team and with some changes could be challenging for promotion. Best of luck to everyone here and maybe see ye again in the future

Just above your comment a manager has listed players available as has many more managers on the previous pages. There is many many players available all over the game world as is there many young future superstars being added each day if your willing to wait for them to develop but maybe you are after the finished articles like ronaldo,messi etc and thats why your finding it difficult to get players

Phew! We got to keep De Gea so!!!!

This was your response wen i posted my delight at signing real madrid target batalla. Its looking like real madrid are going for batalla instead of de gea

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

modo85 wrote: »
    This was your response wen i posted my delight at signing real madrid target batalla. Its looking like real madrid are going for batalla instead of de gea

So... Phew we get to keep De Gea!!!

Been brought to my attention that someone is telling the Ajax manager to play a weakened team next fixture.... Inter manager and Napoli manager will back up what I'm about to say as I discussed this possibility in the chat last night...

Few seasons back, I got a lot of **** for playing a weakened team and I argued that I'd done all I needed to do this season and I'm entitled to do whatever I want.... Response I got was 'you would not be so smart I'd the shoe was on the other foot' now I rememwbed that because (as in life) these things have a way of coming back around, and so....

Ajax manager, congratulations on winning the league, you are perfectly entitled to put out whatever team you want man, you've earned it, if it was good enough for Sir Alex to rest players when the job was done you can be damn sure nobody playing this game knows more about football managment than that man, so congrats Ajax your job is done mate, you've earned to right to do whatever you please with no argument from me mate.... Shoe = other foot... No bitching, no moaning, consistency on my part.

So encouraging another manager to alter his team in order to obtain a result & apparently I'm the cheat?

Oh and whilst we are on the subject, all this hoo ha about Huntelaar, did the witch hunt squad take the night off on the 3rd Jan 2014 when he was sold to Kyiv for 28.6 of the useless stuff.... Or is it just because it was me? Hmmmm....

Give yourselves a break lads, ye deserve it

So... Phew we get to keep De Gea!!!

Its a years loan with the option of buying so he had better impress

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

You took advantage of a new manager, makes no odds if someone was robbed before that.

You tell us you want this and that for the good of the GW, then you fleece a new manager... Good lad yourself.

Two of his top players gone because two greedy so and so's couldn't help themselves.

So long as I am a manager in this or any other GW, I'll have no dealings with either again

Mark my words!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    People moan about managers not selling and how people will leave.. Then go ahead and start ripping off new managers that just join and are unaware.

Hypocrite is an understatement.

This sums it up perfectly.

Oh and whilst we are on the subject, all this hoo ha about Huntelaar, did the witch hunt squad take the night off on the 3rd Jan 2014 when he was sold to Kyiv for 28.6 of the useless stuff.... Or is it just because it was me? Hmmmm....

Give yourselves a break lads, ye deserve it

You can't preach about how you're worried about people quitting the GW and then pull the **** you did.

You know what you did was dirty but you did it anyway. Just makes you look like a giant hypocrite who doesn't give a damn about the GW if it means he gets a decent player.

The fact that i needed to PM the Kiev to not sell his players since people will try rip him off speaks volumes.

Lads I've had a fair few messages. I'm trying to get bad net sorted so I may be slow getting back to ye.

Just a heads up in case anyone thinks I'm ignoring them.

Ok so.....

Time to set the record straight and admit that there was a big mistake made here, so here it goes....

I would like to apologize............

to the Lazio board for not testing the water first to see if I could have got Huntelaar cheaper, thing is 22mil is a lot of money for a 31 year old. I'd like to go on record by saying that I lodge the bid without thinking first and next time I bid cash for a player I will test the water first

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Ok so.....

Time to set the record straight and admit that there was a big mistake made here, so here it goes....

to the Lazio board for not testing the water first to see if I could have got Huntelaar cheaper, thing is 22mil is a lot of money for a 31 year old. I'd like to go on record by saying that I lodge the bid without thinking first and next time I bid cash for a player I will test the water first....

:pac:

Ok so.....

to the Lazio board for not testing the water first to see if I could have got Huntelaar cheaper, thing is 22mil is a lot of money for a 31 year old. I'd like to go on record by saying that I lodge the bid without thinking first and next time I bid cash for a player I will test the water first....

The fact that you're not willing to turn this into a 5+ page argument (like you normally would) just screams that you know what you did was wrong.

Anyway thats the last i'll say...

...Gonna ride off into the sunset on my high horse.

• Advertisement

The fact that you're not willing to turn this into a 5+ page argument (like you normally would) just screams that you know what you did was wrong.

Anyway thats the last i'll say...

...Gonna ride off into the sunset on my high horse.

like I said.....

Gonna ride off into the sunset on my high horse.

HI HO BLOBBY AWAY!!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoGJJvUppgOXaByM6-oFrVp_A6SDMb94CA4dttEVbOzp39EWN-Ew

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Barcelona beat Arsenal 2 - 0 in their SMFA Champions Cup Semi Final Leg 2 fixture.
    Messi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Bale was also on the scoresheet for his side.
    Barcelona went through 6 - 1 on aggregate.

Into the final now against Atletico Madrid tomorrow week - hoping to make it 4 in a row!!!

fd6769e09c5ff5fe34dec24a8009aff8.pngfd6769e09c5ff5fe34dec24a8009aff8.pngfd6769e09c5ff5fe34dec24a8009aff8.png?

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Barcelona beat Arsenal 2 - 0 in their SMFA Champions Cup Semi Final Leg 2 fixture.
    Messi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Bale was also on the scoresheet for his side.
    Barcelona went through 6 - 1 on aggregate.

Into the final now against Atletico Madrid tomorrow week - hoping to make it 4 in a row!!!

fd6769e09c5ff5fe34dec24a8009aff8.pngfd6769e09c5ff5fe34dec24a8009aff8.pngfd6769e09c5ff5fe34dec24a8009aff8.png?

Must aim to get into this competition next season looks like an easy one to win ;):p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Must aim to get into this competition next season looks like an easy one to win ;):p

No easy games in Europe apparently.
    Well maybe Norwich.
    And Sampdoria.
    Possibly Stoke.

Madrid for the upset!!

let's stop the petty jabs at each other now lads

MrMac84 wrote: »
    let's stop the petty jabs at each other now lads

Think the same comment could be made on the SM newsfeed

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Think the same comment could be made on the SM newsfeed

Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately :pac:) that doesn't come within our remit! :D :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Shangai manager gone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement