Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Shangai manager gone.

Login issue I think

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Colemania wrote: »
    Login issue I think

Hes still in other game worlds tho.

Colemania wrote: »
    Login issue I think

Oh.....dunno then!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

It's a login issue. When I clicked the club list yesterday I saw he hadn't logged in in 13 days. Today makes 14 which is the new limit for this gameworld.

The reason he's still in other gameworlds is simply because those ones have a longer login limit than ours.

I'm sure he was sacked recently as well for the same reason and just reapplied within a few days again. He's clearly really busy doing real world things, and besides, it's not as if Shanghai will be an attractive destination for anyone else anyway. He has done a sterling job there already as seen in his lofty position in the manager rankings table.
    :):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Into the shield final i go!

Completely outplayed by Chelsea but sneaked through on away goals!

Could the 1st piece of Silverware be on it's way to Naples?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Putting up some players on the transfer list, but zero interest in 88s or that; it's first team players I want, in a bid to get myself motivated again. I'm looking for top end replacements if possible, or I can keep them myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

Life is clearly more fun in division 4. this season I've sold 50 players and bought 31.

Just checked my record against ajax and it aint good, 1 draw 4 defeats, ok I thought its probably better in other game worlds..... all I say is Thank god I dont play against him every week!!!

Heres hoping for my first ever win against him in any gameworld!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,140 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

I really don't want to be in the play-offs. With 3 games to go I only needed a point to secure promotion because of my goal difference.

Since then Udinese have gone from strength to strength and won the League, congrats!!

However I go into the final Matchday still looking for that point.

I fear the engine is going to screw me and PSG out of automatic promotion and dump us both in the playoffs of our respective leagues :o

• Advertisement

I really don't want to be in the play-offs. With 3 games to go I only needed a point to secure promotion because of my goal difference.

Since then Udinese have gone from strength to strength and won the League, congrats!!

However I go into the final Matchday still looking for that point.

I fear the engine is going to screw me and PSG out of automatic promotion and dump us both in the playoffs of our respective leagues :o

You deserve to go up and have a team capable of doing well in division 2 so hopefully you go up automatically

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Is it time for someone more skilled than myself to stick up a div 1-4 manager of season poll?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

My vote would be;

1. Man City - retained it!

2. Inter Milan - After a few rocky seasons he's in a great position to get promoted!

3. Udinese Calcio

4. Standard Liège - So close to automatic promotion with THAT squad :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Only just noticed - how long are AZ unmanaged?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Roooooooooney available for the right deal after next Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Roooooooooney available for the right deal after next Tuesday.

mmmmmh .... interesting ....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    mmmmmh .... interesting ....

Yup sure is! Now there is a player I'd be intereste..... Oops forgot....

Ah well, easy come easy go!

Yup sure is! Now there is a player I'd be intereste..... Oops forgot....

Ah well, easy come easy go!

Not that you'd bid him but i bet Neymar bid would seriously test principles :p

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Not that you'd bid him but i bet Neymar bid would seriously test principles :p

Believe it or not I had the very same idea mate, it would be very tempting to say Neymar available at min to all the 'closed door' clubs...

My guess would be some doors would be opening up quite swiftly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

To you, Tupac, my door is always closed :)

• Advertisement

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    To you, Tupac, my door is always closed :)

Ah well now to be fair I wasn't talking about you, I was talking to the managers that ACTUALLY (yes more caps for my other friend!) does transfers... You should known that!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

I open my door but, then I see who's lurking outside. So I close it swiftly.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

I know I've moaned about this loads of times but you'd seriously think at this stage there would be a filter to display listed players from managed only clubs ffs :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

I have a few 88/87 players that might interest some teams for cash/lower rated players

Best of luck to all involved in promotion and relegation battles tomorrow night with the obvious exception of Espanyol and Panathinaikos!

We have outside chance of getting 6th which I would have been delighted with at start of season, a couple of stupid draws are haunting me though!

I'll have a pint of your finest whatever the f*** the Man U manager is drinking!

I'll have a pint of your finest whatever the f*** the Man U manager is drinking!

???

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Joe Hart +1 please after tonight :D

RL or SM?

• Advertisement

Crazy Neymar bid?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement