Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Woohoo prizemoney !!!!! Now if the big boys would just stop outbidding me, that would be fantastic ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Leverkusen in the playoffs, haven't beaten them before and I've already set my team up.

Maybe my team can do something after falling from grace.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Are Leverkusen the first team with an opportunity to get promoted to D1 for a second time?

Edit: Scrap that Newcastle did that already. Leverkusen have been top6 in every one of their D2 seasons tho!

Current "Best Game World Managers Of All Time"

Manager | Points | Ave Pts | Games | Club
    Al Capwned | 560 | 2.32 | 241 | Barcelona
    Dave Shadow | 556 | 2.22 | 250 | Tottenham Hotspur
    The Epic Bearded Cyclist | 510 | 2.05 | 249 | Juventus
    Eddy Mac | 482 | 1.90 | 254 | Borussia Dortmund
    Ger Power | 469 | 1.95 | 241 | Manchester City
    Tonic Wine | 453 |2.15 | 211 | Atlético Madrid
    Tony Kent | 446 | 2.10 | 212 | Arsenal
    Choice Aisien | 433 | 2.00 | 216 | Rangers
    Eh i dunno | 430 | 2.01 | 214 | Aston Villa
    Sir Bobby Robson | 430 | 1.97 | 218 |FC Porto

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Great too see so many managers posting lads

Keep it up

All we r missing is swoodys pictures!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Dave Shadow completes new signings! Fernando Llorente and Toni Kroos will join their Tottenham Hotspur squad from Manchester United in a swap deal for Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Happy enough. I adored Ibra, but this puts me back able to field a team of 11 players....nearly.

Anyone got any spare 90+ defenders? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Dave Shadow completes new signings! Fernando Llorente and Toni Kroos will join their Tottenham Hotspur squad from Manchester United in a swap deal for Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Happy enough. I adored Ibra, but this puts me back able to field a team of 11 players....nearly.

And tell me again, did you want the monitoring on or off?

EDIT, bet ya no on questions this

MOD NOTE: RIGHT lads i want NO MORE monitoring talk on general discussion threads. We ALL know it leads too a big debate so if anyone wants too start another disscussion thread about monitoring and wants a poll ran ( for the end of NEXT season) contact me or Wilberto too do so. Its great lads are passionate but intentionally or unintentionally taking swipes at how people voted in the last poll isnt on. The poll is closed. If you need too reference a post (in a positive OR negivate way) i say bookmark said post and the next time a debate comes up refer back too bookmarked post. Making reference EVERY time someone posts a deal is draging the thread off topic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Great deal for you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Lord TSC wrote: »

Good deals! Fair play. Ibra is an enigma tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Brian Kuh

And tell me again, did you want the monitoring on or off?

That deal would have gone through fine with monitoring on

I disagree with the huntelaar deal you made

MOD NOTE: Swearing and name calling wont be tolerated here. Consider this a warning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Brian Kuh

Just to say that I'm the Rangers manager with a new boards account

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Welcome Brian!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Brian Kuh wrote: »

Congrats on promotion!

That deal would have gone through fine with monitoring on

You acted the prick with the Huntelaar deal so I wouldn't bother arguing about monitoring or the state of the transfer market if I were you as I doubt anyone will take you seriously anymore.

Well first off thanks for saying people may have taken me seriously before!

Oh and believe me that deal would have been highly reversable, giving 2 players for 1 Which has 2 max left at the top would be grounds....

Some (and I agree) have already said Kroos > Ibra

And if people are not taking me serious anymore then good on me, exactly what I've been going for... Place is far too serious as is

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

All we r missing is swoodys pictures!

happy now?

11083608_10153821314544968_6635966091214093067_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=4fd761231c3224202c98b94092a0d7b1&oe=55AB8067&__gda__=1437848945_c284f8d68dca6a6de978398d04b92df7

this morning was just like my season..........

a complete let down.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Open to offers on a legend of the game kaka. Not often a 90 rated superstar is available

Looks like kaka will be staying at the villa. Only received one bid so feck it kaka should dominate division 2 next session. Still want to freshen up my squad though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I like you...

...But the fans say i'm not allowed

I'm conflicted...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Id like kaka but I wont be on til later earliest!

Best of luck to PSG, Bayer and Lazio (I've forgotten the last team :o )

I'm going to go with Lazio as they've an experienced side and I feel for them missing out on goal difference! Would be great to see peoples reactions too !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

TheGunns wrote: »
    Would be great to see peoples reactions too !

Just for this alone :D

MOD NOTE: Ive cleaned up a few reported posts and also reminded a few people of the rules i.e swearing at each other. If anyone isnt familiar with the rules go back and read the first post of the thread, the on thread warnings and rules apply too EVERYONE lads and cards will follow soon if people dont start abiding too the rules, Consider this EVERYONES last verbal warning before cards.

RIGHT lads i want NO MORE monitoring talk on general discussion threads. We ALL know it leads too a big debate so if anyone wants too start another disscussion thread about monitoring and wants a poll ran ( for the end of NEXT season) contact me or Wilberto too do so. Its great lads are passionate but intentionally or unintentionally taking swipes at how people voted in the last poll isnt on. The poll is closed. If you need too reference a post (in a positive OR negivate way) i say bookmark said post and the next time a debate comes up refer back too bookmarked post. Making reference EVERY time someone posts a deal is draging the thread off topic.

Swearing and name calling wont be tolerated here.

• Advertisement

Id like kaka but I wont be on til later earliest!

I'm going to go with Lazio as they've an experienced side and I feel for them missing out on goal difference! Would be great to see peoples reactions too !

Could possibly go into meltdown!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhNCLlfDLKrIskNgBFvRW5JsFLINxKszQseoLnOyrpvMgNTMb4kw

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

MOD NOTE: Ive cleaned up a few reported posts and also reminded a few people of the rules i.e swearing at each other. If anyone isnt familiar with the rules go back and read the first post of the thread, the on thread warnings and rules apply too EVERYONE lads and cards will follow soon if people dont start abiding too the rules, Consider this EVERYONES last verbal warning before cards.

RIGHT lads i want NO MORE monitoring talk on general discussion threads. We ALL know it leads too a big debate so if anyone wants too start another disscussion thread about monitoring and wants a poll ran ( for the end of NEXT season) contact me or Wilberto too do so. Its great lads are passionate but intentionally or unintentionally taking swipes at how people voted in the last poll isnt on. The poll is closed. If you need too reference a post (in a positive OR negivate way) i say bookmark said post and the next time a debate comes up refer back too bookmarked post. Making reference EVERY time someone posts a deal is draging the thread off topic.

Swearing and name calling wont be tolerated here.

skip to about 1:32

:pac: :D

FCUK'N LEG IT!

swoody wrote: »
    skip to about 1:32

:pac: :D

FCUK'N LEG IT!

Surley thats a paddling!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

57071367.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Well if I can take anything from this season it's that my experimental horse semen/Steroid injections worked on robben.

Arjen ROBBEN has been awarded the golden boot this season.

Watch out next season folks, Im rolling it out across the board.

Well if I can take anything from this season it's that my experimental horse semen/Steroid injections worked on robben.

Any of that stuff going for a poor German team?

Worried about the method of Horse semen injection:eek: but if your players are good with it ... fair play :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

The question remains, how is the horse semen being "injected"? Naturally? :D :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Any of that stuff going for a poor German team?

Sorry man, it's only one horse. Maybe the season after next.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement