Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

After maxwell great performance in the final it's with heavy heart I make him available to transfers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Well done Jambo!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Ok ...

I think I'm going to sell ZUÑIGA, Camilo (D,DM,M(RL) - 29yr - 90r). Gonna need a p/e ...

Let me know what you got ....

Just incase this ^^^ got lost in the astonishment at Wilberto's deciscion and all the play-off winner congratulating

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Whilst others were posting their digs literally seconds after the playoff final result tonight, my team was picking up almost 4mil.... Suggestion, concentrate on your own team maybe :rolleyes:

So, I have (already) 3-4 decent prospects already in the door and another few irons in the oven, all thanks to playoff money. With Morata, Hojbjerg and Cancelo already signed up for next season, there really ain't much reason for them to be so smug!!!

As I've stated many a time, those of you who see this game as a sprint won't last long...... I'd much prefer to get to D1 prepared to stay up rather than waiting on rises and hoping for the best, hell I'm not even looking at promotion next season, in my mind that is STILL too soon...... So I don't even view this as a setback, this season has been progress, huge progress, but hey don't let that get in the way of hating on me, drive on!!!

Looking forward to next season already ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Well I have a decent starting 11 and I don't have a chance of winning division 1 in division 2. Nobody goes up just for the sake of it. ;) not taking a jab at you, just pointing out the obvious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

If it makes anyone feel any better, i hate you all equally.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Ok since play-offs have been settled here are my nominations for each division's manager of season!

Div 1- Man City. Back to back titles in a hugely competitive league, nuff said!

Div 2- Ajax. Really difficult one to call with an almost blanket finish but nobody predicted a promotion charge and wrapped it up game early to boot. Honourable mention to Inter for late charge up table to clinch automatic promotion, lazio for coming within goal difference of back to back promotions, and Twente for securing top 10 finish new to the division.

Div 3- Udinese. Slow start but stormed up table to clinch top spot. Shout outs too for Sporting and Espanyol for going up first time of asking, Panathinaikos for top 10 finish and almost grabbing play-off spot, and cruzeiro for brave decision to stick to his guns on his youths policy after early season struggles and comfortably seeing off any relegation worries.

Div 4- Standard Liege. One of weakest squads in the game world but clinched promotion and only lost 7 all season in league. Great seasons for Celtic and Rangers too with latter also getting super Cup win.

Nevermind City's back to back D1 wins ... Porto got 8th and baby european footie last season and i got the popular vote for D1 manager
    ... I replicate that success (8th again) and all of a sudden it isnt enough anymore :(

Double standards or what! :p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Nevermind City's back to back D1 wins ... Porto got 8th and baby european footie last season and i got the popular vote for D1 manager
    ... I replicate that success (8th again) and all of a sudden it isnt enough anymore :(

Double standards or what! :p:D

My snub is just the motivation ya need for a club record top 6 finish next season!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Big congrats to PSG. Was so close and almost ended up missing out. Commiserations to Lazio though as the season end cant be easy to stomach!

Will try to strengthen before the new season so I can adequately compete with the big boys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

7Ds3OsC.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Have decided to keep Herrera. Hoping he'll get a rise soon so I'll wait until the next review when the season ends and if he doesn't rise, i'll reconsider selling.

On another note, if anyone wants an 87 rated backup keeper, I'm selling Brkic for cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

After a great end to the season ang getting promotion iv now realised my squad is one of the worst in div 1 next season :eek: what to do ???

Do I sell my best young players for older 90 rated players or stick with the team that got me up and hope I get a decent start and pick up some early points???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

I'm going to be pretty faithful to my team. Most of them have been here for awhile

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

Whilst others were posting their digs literally seconds after the playoff final result tonight, my team was picking up almost 4mil.... Suggestion, concentrate on your own team maybe :rolleyes:

So, I have (already) 3-4 decent prospects already in the door and another few irons in the oven, all thanks to playoff money. With Morata, Hojbjerg and Cancelo already signed up for next season, there really ain't much reason for them to be so smug!!!

As I've stated many a time, those of you who see this game as a sprint won't last long...... I'd much prefer to get to D1 prepared to stay up rather than waiting on rises and hoping for the best, hell I'm not even looking at promotion next season, in my mind that is STILL too soon...... So I don't even view this as a setback, this season has been progress, huge progress, but hey don't let that get in the way of hating on me, drive on!!!

Looking forward to next season already ;)

I fully agree with your last paragraph. You hit the nail on the head

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

TheGunns wrote: »
    I'm going to be pretty faithful to my team. Most of them have been here for awhile

I'm pretty much merciless with my team. Out of my starting XI, only Ospina remains from when I joined in June 2014.......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

So ahead of tonight's CL final, I wanna wish Atleti and Tonic Wine the best of luck.

Hope you lose, but best of luck anyway. :)
    May keep Costa and Lewandowski quiet....

After a great end to the season ang getting promotion iv now realised my squad is one of the worst in div 1 next season :eek: what to do ???

Do I sell my best young players for older 90 rated players or stick with the team that got me up and hope I get a decent start and pick up some early points???

I'm vote youth.

I'd season before last I played Januzaj or morata quite regularly... did me no harm

I'd probably try find a balance, one or two 90+'s would make a difference to your team, but would it be at the expense of a better side in the longer term??

interesting offer for pogba tupac....hmmm!

problem is, i don't rate the spainish fella and pogba is a shoe in to be 95+ soon which debunks the value i'd be selling him at with your combined offer.

otherwise, nice offer compared to some but i'll probably never sell as long as i remain at juve (saying that i sell all the time so i might but not now)

maybe you'd like some youths for who know who instead....?

you vs the SM boardie police mafia is viral now i see
    (a re-enactment of the moment the conformation of you nabbing huntelaar by blobby (robber), mackeire (cop) and possibly filmed by KERSPLAT on his potato)

fzSWzkD.gif

• Advertisement

swoody wrote: »
    interesting offer for pogba tupac....hmmm!

problem is, i don't rate the spainish fella and pogba is a shoe in to be 95+ soon which debunks the value i'd be selling him at with your combined offer.

otherwise, nice offer compared to some but i'll probably never sell as long as i remain at juve (saying that i sell all the time so i might but not now)

maybe you'd like some youths for who know who instead....?

you vs the SM boardie police mafia is viral now i see
    (a re-enactment of the moment the conformation of you nabbing huntelaar by blobby (robber), mackeire (cop) and possibly filmed by KERSPLAT on his potato)

fzSWzkD.gif

That got further than I though! Didn't think you'd even entertain an offer on him!!! Could always take out the Spanish guy and throw in the guy with the funky haircut!!!!

You know who ain't going nowhere anytime soon man, sorry

Lol!!!!!!

Oooh Pogba.....
    What would it take Swoods, ole buddy ole pal.....

(this should be good)

:D

That got further than I though! Didn't think you'd even entertain an offer on him!!! Could always take out the Spanish guy and throw in the guy with the funky haircut!!!!

You know who ain't going nowhere anytime soon man, sorry

Lol!!!!!!

i'm not selling, but ya never know (i might get bored some day). that monkey looking fella is average anyway so your grand with him.

i hope your man moves to liverpool in the summer now and loses his rating :mad:

i'm not selling, but ya never know (i might get bored some day). that monkey looking fella is average anyway either so your grand with him.

i hope your man moves to liverpool in the summer now and loses his rating :mad:

No chance! Ha!!

Cool I'll keep it on mind man

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Oooh Pogba.....
    What would it take Swoods, ole buddy ole pal.....

(this should be good)

:D

for you?

A-bale-of-hay-008.jpg

+

mmb.jpg

and

80664434.jpg

=

ibzZ7UQi7MCITc.gif

for you?

A-bale-of-hay-008.jpg

+

mmb.jpg

and

80664434.jpg

=

ibzZ7UQi7MCITc.gif

Embarrassed to say it took me a while to get the first one! Ha!!

Embarrassed to say it took me a while to get the first one! Ha!!

its a bargain to. (vandalised combine harvester not included tho which is a shame)

ha! just noticed it's my 2nd year SM anniversary today..... :o

*disclaimer* cake may be fake and contain hidden paraphernalia as sweeteners for deals.

img_5461.jpg?w=420

to mark this momentous day, i'll sell anyone i bought between the 24 march 2013 to the 31 of may 2013 (first transfers made) or anyone in season 1 for a reasonable price if i have any until the new season starts.
    (Halilovic is non negotiable, Terms and Conditions may Apply)

don't all come banging on my door at once please and form an orderly queue. más é do thoil é! :)

ha! just noticed it's my 2nd year SM anniversary today..... :o

Missed mine ... 'twas 21/03 for me

• Advertisement

Missed mine ... 'twas 21/03 for me

sure you belgain lot are away with the fairies living in cloud cuckoo land, sure you havent a notion in your head most of the time. tis an awful shame really. :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement