Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Was it not a D3_D4 thing?

Villa manager bid so burlap replied to him saying he was allowing div 2

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Tbf your effort was quite sh!t :p

Won't argue, did fix it though so get voting!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Delighted to get Vargas. Thanks to Madrid for letting him go. Managed to buy Mark Uth who has scored 14 goals this season in Holland. Hopefully gets a rating rise soon as he's not first team material yet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Was it not a D3_D4 thing?

The season isn't over yet so technically villa are still a div 1 team.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Won't argue, did fix it though so get voting!!!!

Elaborate Table Vote cast!

• Advertisement

Elaborate Table Vote cast!

TBF was expecting noting less!

Lads ...

What has happened to our GW?

Matic is meant to be one of the stronger DMCs in the game...

I've negotiated with one manager but we both seemed to have a bro-mance going with one of his players that he wont release and I wont deal without.

Other than that, I've had one other 'propper' offer and 2 'would you be interersted in player(s) X (and Y)'

Is there a transfer-embargo ala Lazio-post-huntelaar-cash purchase taken out against Porto that I'm not aware of? Or have people just stopped playing the game?

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Lads ...

I've negotiated with one manager but we both seemed to have a bro-mance going with one of his players that he wont release and I wont deal without.

Other than that, I've had one other 'propper' offer and 2 'would you be interersted in player(s) X (and Y)'

Is there a transfer-embargo ala Lazio-post-huntelaar-cash purchase taken out against Porto that I'm not aware of? Or have people just stopped playing the game?

There are only about 15-20 properly active managers really and lots are comfortable with their teams. If I had one wish it would be that no one could put unavailable on their players. There are only 2 players I accept being made unavailable and they are at Barca :D

For any other player there can always be a deal done. Then again I am biased cos the transfers are my fave part of the game. :pac: There is about ten teams that have nearly the same starting squad, but its their team so they can do what they want. I just have a different philosophy in terms of playing the game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

In my case he's just outside the costs I'd be willing to pay. I'm pretty reluctant to let much of my current crop go.

I would be bidding btw if our transfer status wasn't as dodgy as Barca's. Also I dont have much to offer afte my last few dealings

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

I was thinking about offering you verratti for him but pretty soon he'll rise, plus I over value all my players.

gerp99 wrote: »
    There are only 2 players I accept being made unavailable and they are at Barca :D

Presume you mean Barca RL and Neymar is one!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

JamboMac wrote: »
    I was thinking about offering you verratti for him but pretty soon he'll rise, plus I over value all my players.

Schwein for Verratti + cash ;)

There's an 88 for around 5m at an external if anyone in Div 3/4 wants to inbox me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Lads ...

Club statement from M. Poirot:

"I went to the Porto manager in an attempt to get Matic with the best I could offer, but alas! We are not up there with the big boys - he laughed in my face and called me a peasant, but I shall have my vengance in this season or the next."

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Schwein for Verratti + cash ;)

Definitely intrigued.

TheGunns wrote: »
    There's an 88 for around 5m at an external if anyone in Div 3/4 wants to inbox me.

Too easy to find by that alone mate, good intentions though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Lads ...

Too old for me im afraid...:D:D

Presume you mean Barca RL and Neymar is one!!!!

CR7 and Messi, you might not want to sell but there is always an offer out there that can tempt you. Well me anyway haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

There are only about 15-20 properly active managers really and lots are comfortable with their teams. If I had one wish it would be that no one could put unavailable on their players. There are only 2 players I accept being made unavailable and they are at Barca :D

For any other player there can always be a deal done. Then again I am biased cos the transfers are my fave part of the game. :pac: There is about ten teams that have nearly the same starting squad, but its their team so they can do what they want. I just have a different philosophy in terms of playing the game

I have all my players unavailable to stop silly bids coming in, think it blocks external bids aswell?

• Advertisement

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    I have all my players unavailable to stop silly bids coming in, think it blocks external bids aswell?

Sure does

TheGunns wrote: »

Not 2 bad actually ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

I sometimes put players as unavailable simply because I sometimes get a ball of bids on them and can't be arsed rejecting them all the time - put them as unavailable so people get the hint and then usually forget to take it off again

Club statement from M. Poirot:

"I went to the Porto manager in an attempt to get Matic with the best I could offer, but alas! We are not up there with the big boys - he laughed in my face and called me a peasant, but I shall have my vengance in this season or the next."

Brilliant :D:D

The Porto Press Office have issued the following reply:

We acknowledge that M. Poirot approached Porto in an attempt to agree on a transfer deal for Nemanja Matic. We like to clarify that we did not refer to Mr Poirot as a peasant, rather that the players offered were peasants.

FCP

Too easy to find by that alone mate, good intentions though

I'm sure there's a few. I've sold a lot to externals and can only assume that people don't know that these players are available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

CR7 and Messi, you might not want to sell but there is always an offer out there that can tempt you. Well me anyway haha

Messi is the only player I wouldn't sell

Definitely a few but some chairmen don't let you bid if they don't value the player.

Maldjd23 wrote: »

Was going to include that as well, the downside is the awful bids u get :o

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Messi is the only player I wouldn't sell

and MUSA, Ahmed ;)

:P:D

• Advertisement

Bit of activity on thread tonight (and on a Sat night!!!!) Nice for a change!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement