Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

3 of last seasons playoff teams in my first 7 games. It's going to be a long season!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

This season your Chairman expects you to gain promotion

Me arse :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

This season your Chairman expects you to gain promotion.

k

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Club MessageThis season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table.

Here's hoping

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Serious promotion challenge expected at the villa. 67 players now in my squad so need to trim that a bit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table.

8th again it is Sir! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,140 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Myself and my chairman agree, avoid relegation.

After Sporting achieved back to back promotions I would be delighted to keep them up.

Big Lisbon derby in the first round of the cup too.

Myself and my chairman agree, avoid relegation.

After Sporting achieved back to back promotions I would be delighted to keep them up.

Big Lisbon derby in the first round of the cup too.

Our squads are pretty equal and we were fighting for the title the whole way so not fair that i'm expected to mount a serious promotion challenge!! :p

Junior MALANDA has now retired and you have been awarded 5,950,000 in compensation.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious promotion challenge. I assume in or around the playoffs will keep him happy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

2 or 3 seasons fighting relegation, you'd think the chairman would realise there'll be no title while I'm in charge!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

My chairman expects to avoid relegation, il be thrilled to finish 17th!

Iv just looked at my opening 4 fixtures and am fairly certain il be picking up feck all points in these games!

away to season 1 league winners Dortmund
    home to season 3 runners up Chelsea
    away to season 4 & 5 league winners Man City
    home to season 3 & 4 smfa shield & smfa super cupwinners munich

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

This season your Chairman expects you to qualify for a SMFA competition.

So I have won the league twice in a row and all he wants is to finish top ten.

Absolutely no pressure. I am insulted :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

gerp99 wrote: »
    This season your Chairman expects you to qualify for a SMFA competition.

So I have won the league twice in a row and all he wants is to finish top ten.

Absolutely no pressure. I am insulted :P

This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table :pac:

Finished 2nd to you two seasons in a row. Our chairman Rock, while other managers crack under high expectations :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

In other news :cool:

Franck RIBÉRY has completed his move to Atlético Madrid from US Palermo for 15,000,000 plus Raúl GARCÍA and José CALLEJÓN

I've a feeling Ribery is going to have a massive season for Atleti :)

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

tonic wine wrote: »

Franck RIBÉRY has completed his move to Atlético Madrid from US Palermo for 15,000,000 plus Raúl GARCÍA and José CALLEJÓN

Good signing. Only reason i sold was Draxler and Balotelli wasn't pants.

tonic wine wrote: »

There's one of the reasons I predicted Atleti to win D1

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

fooking typical, I feel sick looking at the Spanish line up tonight. I was struggling for money a few months back and needed to let a few players go and I knew it would come back and haunt me. Juanmi was 85 rated when I let him go a couple of months ago and since then has hit 87, scored in the nou camp and started for the Spanish senior team.

i offered him to may of yiz aswell but there was no interest in an 85 rated player. clue everyone shortlisting him and googling him :P.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

modo85 wrote: »
    fooking typical, I feel sick looking at the Spanish line up tonight. I was struggling for money a few months back and needed to let a few players go and I knew it would come back and haunt me. Juanmi was 85 rated when I let him go a couple of months ago and since then has hit 87, scored in the nou camp and started for the Spanish senior team.

i offered him to may of yiz aswell but there was no interest in an 85 rated player. clue everyone shortlisting him and googling him :P.

That's why some of us are hoarding bolloxes, to afraid of losing a great of the future then getting a first teamer today.

A genuine 50/50 deal

Balde KEITA has completed his move to Udinese Calcio from FC Porto in a swap deal for Yassine BENZIA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

After an early morning negotiation while having my porridge Malaga have agreed a deal to sell talisman Isco to Schalke for Papadopoulos, reinartz and future star frank bagnack. The first 2 go straight into my first team and having done my scouting im really excited about getting bagnack on board.
    Apologies to every other serious bidder. I found the saga time consuming and exhausting so didn't want to be spending another few days negotiating with 6 other teams.
    anyway thanks again to schalke who also agreed to delay the deal until after Sunday so Isco gets one final game for us to say goodbye to the fans.
    The circus moves to Germany!!

The first part of the puzzle
    Guilherme SIQUEIRA has completed his move to US Palermo from Udinese Calcio for 5,500,000 plus Christian MAGGIO

Followed by the final part of the puzzle
    The offer for Michy BATSHUAYI of US Palermo from Udinese Calcio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

After an early morning negotiation while having my porridge Malaga have agreed a deal to sell talisman Isco to Schalke for Papadopoulos, reinartz and future star frank bagnack. The first 2 go straight into my first team and having done my scouting im really excited about getting bagnack on board.
    Apologies to every other serious bidder. I found the saga time consuming and exhausting so didn't want to be spending another few days negotiating with 6 other teams.
    anyway thanks again to schalke who also agreed to delay the deal until after Sunday so Isco gets one final game for us to say goodbye to the fans.
    The circus moves to Germany!!

This makes me sad :(

What are the Porto club shop going to do with 10,000 "Isco 10" shirts?! :p
    With the data thats in it ... Possibly I fell for one

Colemania wrote: »
    The first part of the puzzle

Followed by the final part of the puzzle

He's going to be a very very good player fot you.

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    He's going to be a very very good player fot you.

Maggio? Ya i know. Expect him to play into his 40s :P

Deal agreed in principle with Lazio for Aymeric Laporte. Cambiasso, Fletcher and Brkic going the other way. Fair deal all around. Pleasure doing business Lazio :)

Deal agreed in principle with Lazio for Aymeric Laporte. Cambiasso, Fletcher and Brkic going the other way. Fair deal all around. Pleasure doing business Lazio :)

Always been a HUGE Cambiasso fan!

Maggio? Ya i know. Expect him to play into his 40s :P

60's you mean!

Rumour has it Benfica and Lazio are about to do a deal on Neymar.

Dzeko, Guilavogui and Honda for Neymar ...

As part of the deal they will also play 20 friendlies this season team with the most wins gets any player of choice from the other.

Too obvious? :P

• Advertisement

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Rumour has it Benfica and Lazio are about to do a deal on Neymar.

Dzeko, Guilavogui and Honda for Neymar ...

As part of the deal they will also play 20 friendlies this season team with the most wins gets any player of choice from the other.

Too obvious? :P

Negotiations are ....... 'On going'

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement