Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Just checked....apparently I'm in the finals of the World Cup tonight against Scotland....who, entirely coincidentally, I'm sure, have just gotten a new manager :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

anyone want Sergi Darder, Tonny Vilhena or Jean-Paul Boëtius (all 86 rated) on loan?

anyone looking for a few cup players...well, Elseid Hysaj, Agustín Allione, Matías Kranevitter, Tiemoué Bakayoko, Rodrigo Caio and Terence Kongolo are available still and loads more.

57048674.jpg

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Just checked....apparently I'm in the finals of the World Cup tonight against Scotland....who, entirely coincidentally, I'm sure, have just gotten a new manager :P

didnt someone do that for the last WC....is it the same person?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Any player at Bayern that the chairman will let go is available

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Any player at Bayern that the chairman will let go is available

have no unmanaged clubs come calling?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Xavi drops to 91... Sad to see

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Brian Kuh

Lucas Silva - DM,M(C) - 22 - 87

There's been a lot of interest in this lad so I've decided that I'll listen to offers for him. He's just moved to Real Madrid so only p/ex offers will be considered

Ideally I'd like to swap him for an u23 CB or CF with similar potential

Álvaro MORATA has completed his move to SS Lazio from FC Porto for 700,000 plus Kevin WIMMER and Munir EL HADDADI

The prodigal son has returned!!! My first signing in this GW, finally delighted to be able to bring him home!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Brian Kuh wrote: »

There's been a lot of interest in this lad so I've decided that I'll listen to offers for him. He's just moved to Real Madrid so only p/ex offers will be considered

I'd be interested but not able to get on SM till later --- drop me a PM?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Brian Kuh wrote: »

I'd be interested, sent you a PM, have a look at my squad and see if anything takes your fancy.

• Advertisement

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    I'd be interested, sent you a PM, have a look at my squad and see if anything takes your fancy.

Back of the queue you! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I'll just leave this here, shall I?
    Estudiantes de LP beat Real Madrid 3 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.
    Roux scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Ki and Traoré were also amongst the goalscorers.

Also, cheers to Roma and Spurs for accepting my loan bids on 87 rated players Paul Georges-Ntep (who I loaned last season at Malaga), and Francesco Pisano respectively. They shall provide much needed back up in midfield and defence.

Wilberto wrote: »
    I'll just leave this here, shall I?

Also, cheers to Roma and Spurs for accepting my loan bids on 87 rated players Paul Georges-Ntep (who I loaned last season at Malaga), and Francesco Pisano respectively. They shall provide much needed back up in midfield and defence.

would you like vilhena? then you'll of loaned a defender, midfielder and forward.

morgan freeman approves this message.....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2ZaQWgBYmd3u8ROztVV4r9Ozbe78jlKQvNNiRQv2eprAYMQxeLA

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Finally the kids get a win.

Paris Saint-Germain beat ACF Fiorentina 2 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.
    Sidibé scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Baggio was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Lost to Basel. But then it was the assistant manager in charge, as I'm at the World Cup final, waiting news of a result....

Finally pay attention to the World Cup. And...

Brazil lost to Scotland 5 - 3 on penalties after the match ended 1 - 1.
    Fernandinho scored the only goal for Brazil and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Congrats to Romeo Sensini. It was an impressive one game campaign ¬_¬

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Finally pay attention to the World Cup. And...

Brazil lost to Scotland 5 - 3 on penalties after the match ended 1 - 1.
    Fernandinho scored the only goal for Brazil and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Congrats to Romeo Sensini. It was an impressive one game campaign ¬_¬

Happened to me in another GW tonight too....

Think SM need to lock down national teams once tournaments have started.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Happened to me in another GW tonight too....

Think SM need to lock down national teams once tournaments have started.

Just got gold management today and said i'd take over for the laugh. Didn't know you were the other manager though! Sorry :o

Colemania wrote: »
    Just got gold management today and said i'd take over for the laugh. Didn't know you were the other manager though! Sorry :o

My poor players are crying on the plain home ... sorry isnt going to dry their tears!

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

My poor players are crying on the plain home ... sorry isnt going to dry their tears!

:P

I did it in the eb league too and won so thats 2 world cups in a couple of hours.....

• Advertisement

Colemania wrote: »

I'm confused...

Was it not the Sporting manager that took over Scotland?????

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Is it a good or bad sign when u lose all your pre season friendlies?????

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I'm confused...

Was it not the Sporting manager that took over Scotland?????

I think Colemania is just a day behind everyone else and is reliving April 1st! :pac:

Oh oh.......:P :P (Only messing!)

I think Colemania is just a day behind everyone else and is reliving April 1st! :pac:

Nope, Colemania is replying to me mentioning I got shafted by the 'one game - WC final' manager in another GW

Nope, Colemania is replying to me mentioning I got shafted by the 'one game - WC final' manager in another GW

I know yeah. I guess I was just trying to be funny but failing miserably. Oh well! :pac:

I know yeah. I guess I was just trying to be funny but failing miserably. Oh well! :pac:

Things have changed while you were on your 4days sabatical ... :D ... No more funnies allowed:eek:

Probably a bit late to the party but ....

Available @ Porto ...
    cropped-easy-loans.jpg

Preferably to D3 and D4 teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Is it a good or bad sign when u lose all your pre season friendlies?????

I've lost most of mine, but I decided to play the kids.

So after lenghty negotiations .... in between Matic chatter with about 5 diff people ... Porto and Panathinaikos have come to the following arrangement:

Players at stake ( at cost price):
    Panathinaikos | Mehdi ABEID
    Porto| Frank ACHEAMPONG

Rules:
    Best or 3 games - winner gets opposing player at cost.
    Panathinaikos gets 1st and 3rd game at home.
    Porto get 2nd game at home
    Porto will not exceed Panathinaikos' avg rating rating in any of the games.
    Porto will not exceed Panathinaikos' top player rating in any of the games.

Fixtures locked in:

Wed 15 Apr | Friendly | [A] | Panathinaikos
    Wed 22 Apr | Friendly | [H] | Panathinaikos
    Wed 29 Apr | Friendly | [A] | Panathinaikos

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Pre-season was going great until tonight. Last night against atletico, one of my midfielders decided to have a brain fart and got a straight red but we fought back and grabbed an equaliser. So to tonight. All thoughts today were of a possible victory against the mighty atletico. A new defender in raggi was bought in time to play and the team was all set. Roll on the match. 10 f****ing minutes and raggi gets a straight red. So much for gameplan!! Cue atletico smashing us 6-1 in front of our home fans. The group will re-gather tomorrow while raggi sits his dopey ass on the bench far away from me

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement