Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Pre-season was going great until tonight. Last night against atletico, one of my midfielders decided to have a brain fart and got a straight red but we fought back and grabbed an equaliser. So to tonight. All thoughts today were of a possible victory against the mighty atletico. A new defender in raggi was bought in time to play and the team was all set. Roll on the match. 10 f****ing minutes and raggi gets a straight red. So much for gameplan!! Cue atletico smashing us 6-1 in front of our home fans. The group will re-gather tomorrow while raggi sits his dopey ass on the bench far away from me

What you have the tackling set to? Murder??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

What you have the tackling set to? Murder??

that's the killer - tacking set to normal at all times. And i think last night was the first red we ever got, bloody atletico and their dramatics

that's the killer - tacking set to normal at all times. And i think last night was the first red we ever got, bloody atletico and their dramatics

Could be that too! Lol!!

LOL!!!

I gotta say, tip of the hat to whoever came up with the D2 table as it looks right now, you sir have made my night!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

LOL!!!

I gotta say, tip of the hat to whoever came up with the D2 table as it looks right now, you sir have made my night!!!

To that point ....

If the remainder of the D1 teams dont mind, we are going to close off S6 tonight.

Barca won the league with Porto a close second.

Roll on Season 7!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Hmmm how are the teams ordered not alphabetically anyway.

"Tinfoil hat on" Maybe this is a glitch and it shows the crappy match engine is so random and decides results in advance and this is showing the actual end of season standings :eek:

Is it based on form?

i.e. last 6 results from last years league?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

sounds good to me GT.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

What's the story with 3 managers resigning this morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

2 of them actually weren't managers, they were just offered to them. Dunno what the story is with hercule though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Agreement was reached today between ss lazio and panathinaikos to play friendlies on wed 8th april, sat 11th april and sat 18th april. Panathanaikos have to record 1 victory over their mighty opponents to win the challenge, anything less will see lazio triumph.

The winner will be able to buy either federico viviani or erik lima at cost price. While neither player is a household name, they were both targets that were lost out on by each manager.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Colemania wrote: »
    2 of them actually weren't managers, they were just offered to them. Dunno what the story is with hercule though

Yup 2 of them we're friends of mine i offered jobs too.

Hercle mentioned awhile back tbat he had a few things on and the log in been shortened affected him. I'll drop him a pm so all the vulchers keep away!!!
    :)

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Look out, another Belgian lands in Porto

Nemanja MATIĆ has completed his move to SS Lazio from FC Porto for 3,800,000 plus Radja NAINGGOLAN and Manu TRIGUEROS

Also ...

SS Lazio have made an offer to FC Porto for Álvaro MORATA of 700,000 plus Kevin WIMMER and Munir EL HADDADI .

The offer for Álvaro MORATA of FC Porto from SS Lazio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

FC Porto (Michel Preud'homme) have managed to sign Álex GRIMALDO from SS Lazio on a deal believed to be around 3,460,000.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

LOL!!!

I'm 2nd last in div 1 which sounds about right....Still ahead of Juve thou..:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    I'm 2nd last in div 1 which sounds about right....Still ahead of Juve thou..:pac::pac:

Does everybody see the table differently, because I see me psg bottom Dortmund next and bayern just above.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

JamboMac wrote: »
    Does everybody see the table differently, because I see me psg bottom Dortmund next and bayern just above.

Seems to change every log in or even during log ins......

Seems to change every log in or even during log ins......

Yeah, its changed again now.....

Ah well, perfection does not last forever, was fun while it lasted :D:D:D:D:D:D

So, who's brokering their very own 'Good Friday Agreements'?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

your enjoying it a tad to much....... :pac:

Nathans-cum-face-LOL-misfits-e4-9800689-400-300.gif

Surprised the kids gave barcelona any challenge and Akpro seems to have a bit of gerrard about him, comes on 60 min off on the 63.

Paris Saint-Germain slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Barcelona in their Friendly fixture.
    Rolán was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Advertisement

Boosting new D1 managers confidence since 2013 ....

FC Porto slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Ajax in their Friendly fixture.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

The match ended 0 - 0 between Estudiantes de LP and Real Madrid in their Friendly fixture.
    Costil had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

One win and one draw, the latter being at the Bernabeu, against the "mighty" Real Madrid. :D :P

Wilberto wrote: »
    One win and one draw, the latter being at the Bernabeu, against the "mighty" Real Madrid. :D :P

:eek:

Suddenly I feel the need to withdraw one of my friendly requests! :D

Does bayern know something about boxi yamba that the rest of us don't?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

JamboMac wrote: »
    Does bayern know something about boxi yamba that the rest of us don't?

He has more money than sense the eejit!

Neuer, Silva, Lahm, Schwein, etc for sale

Only players not up are Aguero, Reus, Muller, Alaba, Icardi and Cesar

Thank god them friendlies are done......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

I have officially lost all hope with the game engine.
    Just won the Super Cup battering a full strength Barca......Shocking!

Well done man!!!!

With that the curtain falls on the pre-season friendlies ...

One sneaky moral booster before the season starts ...

FC Porto beat PSV 4 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.
    Wanyama had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Kampl, Lallana and Badstuber were amongst the goalscorers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Fair play lad. Well done! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement