Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

JamboMac wrote: »
    I'm just wondering if I was in second place, would he have withdrew.

As regards not selling things that make me reluctant to do deals are people offering you what you find acceptable and then deciding they offered you too much, I didn't ask for the offer.

If you make an offer for a player you should be willing to stick to it and not back track.

I seriously can't make a blind bit of sense of the middle paragraph.....

About the last paragraph I agree, unfortunately when I said that it was not aimed at you :confused: I was talking about an actual deal that fell through because the other party decided he was not selling any of his players after a bid had been accepted... You may have misread or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Really?! :eek:

Didnt really want the player, I often bid on players and withdraw my offer, I often bid on players just because others bit .... am I going to really spend +3m on an 79 that I dont really know? NOPE(there's those caps again) :rolleyes: ...

there are a few higher rated players coming up in the next month that I want to spend my money on instead..;)

But sure that wouldnt make a good conspiracy now would it?!

What happened to everyone is entitle to run their team as they see fit ...:mad:

LOUD NOISES ;);)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Demichelis, Simao, Ulloa and Ruiter all added to the transfer list this morning ahead of a bit of a clear out. Quite happy to take min-cash bids on them. Dem, and possibly Simao, should get a bit of attention given their ratings, in which case I'll be making sure they go to a club that needs them.

I'm not randomizing it, nor am I looking for 4 times their value. Simply a case of me not needing the players and wanting to make sure they go somewhere they'll be treated well :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Demichelis, Simao, Ulloa and Ruiter all added to the transfer list this morning ahead of a bit of a clear out. Quite happy to take min-cash bids on them. Dem, and possibly Simao, should get a bit of attention given their ratings, in which case I'll be making sure they go to a club that needs them.

I'm not randomizing it, nor am I looking for 4 times their value. Simply a case of me not needing the players and wanting to make sure they go somewhere they'll be treated well :pac:

This is bull**** - the chairman wastes all my money and then suddenly 89's are available for cash - the bastard :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

ZAMBRANO, Carlos for sale... 88 and only 25....Cash bids welcome.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Please refrain from any baiting, snide remarks, personal insults, questioning any moderators decision, or anything that hinders other regular users' enjoyment of the thread.

Carry on and there will be cards, and bans.

all-the-things-meme-generator-ban-all-the-people-25d195.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,140 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

A post of mine has gone missing too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Mourinho wrote:
    I certainly hope its a bug cause if this is the craic of just deleting posts its a bit much.
    Yeah mine deleted too and not the first time either.
    I got in trouble before for posting a question mark and a different time for writing LOL.
    Unbelievable carry on

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Looking through some old transfers of mine there.

Best
    1 Griezmann for 1M + Valero
    2 Martinez for 11.4 M (Remember that I was in a bidding war with Anzhi where we were each going up in increments of 100k)
    3 Getting Danilo + 12.5 for Jovetic
    I would like to thank Porto for 2 and 3 :P
    Worst
    Selling Rossi for 14.5 M, Wickham and John Egan (who ?)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Best
    2 Martinez for 11.4 M (Remember that I was in a bidding war with Anzhi where we were each going up in increments of 100k)
    Worst

Now now, I won't have you bad mouthing John Egan. He had a great spell on loan with us* in reality.

*Us being Southend United :D :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Wilberto wrote: »
    Now now, I won't have you bad mouthing John Egan. He had a great spell on loan with us* in reality.

*Us being Southend United :D :pac:

Unfortunately I'm not sure he'll be rising while at Gillingham (?)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Atlético Madrid dominated much of the play against West Ham United but could only manage a 1 - 1 draw in their SMFA Champions Cup Group C fixture.
    Ribéry scored the only goal for Atlético Madrid and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance

2 games, 2 man of the match awards for Ribery :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Best
    Worst

Think there are a good few people who can say that

It is only Palace and all that but still ...

FC Porto outclassed Crystal Palace and beat them 1 - 0 in their SMFA Shield Group F fixture.
    Nainggolan had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Meunier was on the scoresheet for his side.

I out foxed Pardew :p

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭ikeano29

How do I get hamburg back?

just apply .... and PM mac

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Biglia and Valencia are on the transfer list - looking for young 89's/90's

JamboMac wrote: »
    Wow so after Porto winning the bidding war they pull out for lazio to get the player, I smell something fishy.

Fancy that Porto won the bidding on Tropi, with Real Madrid second and Porto pulled out of that deal too ... ;)

On chat now if anyone wants to throw a deal together - Bayern

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Lads can anyone confirm for me if Seaneh was ever a Mod on here?

• Advertisement

Don't think so.

I wouldn't be so quick to believe everything you read...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lads, there looks to be a bit of confusion as some people are trying to outbid each other for Demichlis (who I'm mostly selling so I don't have to spell his ****ing name any more).

I'm not looking to sell to the highest bidder. I don't want a load of cash. Throw in the minimum bid, I'll see who I think needs the player, and send him there. Same for any other 88 or lower player I've got up. I'm not out for a load of cash. I genuinely am helping someone who wants the help. Would give him away for free if possible. So cop on and stop throwing in bids of 3 times his value ;)

I'll decide where he's off to in the morning, and if it's not a min-bid, I'll be in touch to tell you to lower your bid down.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Fancy that Porto won the bidding on Tropi, with Real Madrid second and Porto pulled out of that deal too ... ;)

conspiracy I tell you!

Lads, there looks to be a bit of confusion as some people are trying to outbid each other for Demichlis (who I'm mostly selling so I don't have to spell his ****ing name any more).

I'm not looking to sell to the highest bidder. I don't want a load of cash. Throw in the minimum bid, I'll see who I think needs the player, and send him there. Same for any other 88 or lower player I've got up. I'm not out for a load of cash. I genuinely am helping someone who wants the help. Would give him away for free if possible. So cop on and stop throwing in bids of 3 times his value ;)

I'll decide where he's off to in the morning, and if it's not a min-bid, I'll be in touch to tell you to lower your bid down.

Very decent tbf!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

I'd say Wilberto might be the most in need, sorry Wil :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Seriously lads?? I've no internet access for 10 hours and theres 15 posts reported? Yesterday was mayhem Monday on here it seems! Wilberto has dealt with some issues and I'll be in touch with him too see what further action (if any) is needed.

As Ye all know don't question mod instructions in the thread if ye have and issues with posts been edited or deleted then pm the mod in question and if they don't give you a fair answer or reason then you can pm the CMods

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

That's very decent in fairness man! He'll improve some lads team!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Carrying on from a few managers recent goodwill, I'm going to be offering up Cambiasso, Tardelli, Ibai Gomez and Marrone for cash. 3 88s and an 86 there.

I'm going to leave it open to just Division 3 and 4 at the moment but if there's not enough interest, i'll open it up to everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Colemania wrote: »
    Carrying on from a few managers recent goodwill, I'm going to be offering up Cambiasso, Tardelli, Ibai Gomez and Marrone for cash. 3 88s and an 86 there.

I'm going to leave it open to just Division 3 and 4 at the moment but if there's not enough interest, i'll open it up to everyone.

Just to add to this, the highest bidder for each player by 11pm Thursday wins. This should cater for everyone who comes online to do their tactics and check their results on or before Thursday. The bids will be made public also

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Kieran Westwood available at cost price if anyone wants him.

Lucho Gonzalez also available for cash. 88 rated. Highest bid by tonight gets him. Need to lower my wage bill

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement