Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Porto are going to make Bruno Massimo (AM(RLC),F(RL) - 21yr - 86rated) available for transfer.

Available to all D3 -D4 managers.

I will accept Cash or P/X(I'm not going to accept cast-offs tho).

As with Lord TSC's deal earlier, this isnt a case of highest bidder wins. No bid p/x or otheriwse valued over 6m will get accepted.

Offers between min value and 6m only. I'll send him to what I consider to be a good home.

I'll give it till after Thursdays games before I accept an offer.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Fancy that Porto won the bidding on Tropi, with Real Madrid second and Porto pulled out of that deal too ... ;)

Cheers man, We'll conclude the rest of the deal this evening:p

Cheers man, We'll conclude the rest of the deal this evening:p

Hahaha ... Seriously though .. there is no other deal.

Again, I just didnt want the player.

There is to much sniping going on here at the moment, plenty might not take your comment as a joke mate, so I said I better clarify.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Right, 12 clubs have bids in for Dem. Going to look things over now. Here's what the teams who applied have in terms of central defenders at time of writing. Focusing on 87 - 89

Sunderland - 2 90s, and 89, and an 86
    Rangers - 4 88s and an 87.
    Estudiantes de LP - an 89 and an 87
    Club América - 2 89s and an 88
    Sporting CP – 3 89s and an 88
    SL Benfica - a 90 and 3 89s
    Udinese Calcio – 2 88s
    Cruzeiro – an 87
    Standard Liège – 88 and 87
    US Palermo – 91, 90, 90.
    Spartak Moskva – 2 88s and 3 87s
    Sporting de Braga – 2 88s and 2 87s

So I’d say at the moment, it’s Cruzeiro who needs him most given a lack of cover or anything higher than an 87. Tut-tut at the people with 90s trying to nab him :P

Will accept that offer after I finish my dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Wish I could offer someone better but Juan Vargas and Danielle Conti are both available for min price if anyone wants them. Both 88

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Biglia and Valencia are on the transfer list - looking for young 89's/90's

Valencia gone - only Biglia remains

• Registered Users Posts: 13 colmmcg2410

Allow me to introduce myself gentleman..I presided over the astonishing promotion of Standard Liege from Div. 4 to Div. 3 last season.

We have a great group here,some wonderful technicians. With our way of working here at Standard and the emphasis
    we put on high pressing possession based football, I have no doubt we can challenge at the very highest levels of the
    game. A new super power is emerging here in Liege and we're very excited here in the group as to how far we can go
    this season.

P.S Anyone looking to sell/loan any 88+ players,please let me know. We're always looking for ways here at Standard of
    helping the wonderful group we already have!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Allow me to introduce myself gentleman..I presided over the astonishing promotion of Standard Liege from Div. 4 to Div. 3 last season.

We have a great group here,some wonderful technicians. With our way of working here at Standard and the emphasis
    we put on high pressing possession based football, I have no doubt we can challenge at the very highest levels of the
    game. A new super power is emerging here in Liege and we're very excited here in the group as to how far we can go
    this season.

P.S Anyone looking to sell/loan any 88+ players,please let me know. We're always looking for ways here at Standard of

Welcome to boards! Congrats on promotion, great achievement with that team.

If you look over the last few pages, there's loads of people, me (udinese) included selling 88s for cash so you should be able to pick up a few players

this season.

I'm Porto, selling Massimo Bruno in the next days and a bit ... I posted a few posts back, have a read and see its what you are after.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Right, 12 clubs have bids in for Dem. Going to look things over now. Here's what the teams who applied have in terms of central defenders at time of writing. Focusing on 87 - 89

Sunderland - 2 90s, and 89, and an 86
    Rangers - 4 88s and an 87.
    Estudiantes de LP - an 89 and an 87
    Club América - 2 89s and an 88
    Sporting CP – 3 89s and an 88
    SL Benfica - a 90 and 3 89s
    Udinese Calcio – 2 88s
    Cruzeiro – an 87
    Standard Liège – 88 and 87
    US Palermo – 91, 90, 90.
    Spartak Moskva – 2 88s and 3 87s
    Sporting de Braga – 2 88s and 2 87s

So I’d say at the moment, it’s Cruzeiro who needs him most given a lack of cover or anything higher than an 87. Tut-tut at the people with 90s trying to nab him :P

Will accept that offer after I finish my dinner.

Im over the moon with this, never thought id have an 89 centre back in my team so soon. Here at cruzeiro we are building a team to compete at the top table in the future, our aim this year is to stay up and hope for a few risers in the youths to strengthen the team for next season but with this signing its a whole new ball game, maybe the play offs are possible.

Super excited about how this season pans out now, thank you lord tsc for giving me a new goal for the sesson

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

So excited you said it twice :P

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Manchester City outclassed Rubin Kazan and thrashed them 9 - 2 in their SMFA Champions Cup Group B fixture.
    De Rossi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Higuaín and Cavani were also amongst the goalscorers.

Had to play my youths in my first league game and got destroyed. Took my anger out on Kazan :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

this season.

Congrats on the promotion lad, serious over achievement with that team. Think 3 of us gave out nominations for manager of the year in each division and you did a clean sweep of Division 4!
    All the best in Division 3, will be interesting to see how ye progress.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

this season.

I'm dortmund and any players my chairman will let on loan I'll loan out!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

this season.

Lucho Gonzalez is yours for cost price. 88 rated. Looking to lower my wage bill. Have a bid from an external which I'll accept if no one wants him.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 colmmcg2410

Cheers sir,I'll have a look!

Porto are going to make Bruno Massimo (AM(RLC),F(RL) - 21yr - 86rated) available for transfer.

Available to all D3 -D4 managers.

I will accept Cash or P/X(I'm not going to accept cast-offs tho).

As with Lord TSC's deal earlier, this isnt a case of highest bidder wins. No bid p/x or otheriwse valued over 6m will get accepted.

Offers between min value and 6m only. I'll send him to what I consider to be a good home.

I'll give it till after Thursdays games before I accept an offer.

Thanks

Good man Braga ... first bid in ...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Colemania wrote: »
    Carrying on from a few managers recent goodwill, I'm going to be offering up Cambiasso, Tardelli, Ibai Gomez and Marrone for cash. 3 88s and an 86 there.

I'm going to leave it open to just Division 3 and 4 at the moment but if there's not enough interest, i'll open it up to everyone.

First bids in for Gomez and Tardelli. Keep them coming!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

^^^^

i though this was guuna be some good shít. :(

stop spamming all my threads you.......

:D :pac: :eek: :p :cool:

tumblr_n7a1k7k2d61sbxqyqo3_250.gif

• Advertisement

Rumours abound that Tielemans has signed with Atletico Madrid

In RL

I wont be selling him ;)

In RL

I wont be selling him ;)

Anything about Praet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

United are signing everyone according to the internet, it's insane the amount of players they are rumoured to be buying

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    United are signing everyone according to the internet, it's insane the amount of players they are rumoured to be buying

Hope they stay well away from Coentrao

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Hope they sign Firmino! :p

Supposed to be looking at Otamendi and Garay too.

A quick google also shows Hummel's, Bale, Cavani, Miranda and so on.

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Hope they sign Firmino! :p

Supposed to be looking at Otamendi and Garay too.

A quick google also shows Hummel's, Bale, Cavani, Miranda and so on.

Any of them would be great. A decent RB too. we can play a whole team of LBs at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

In RL

I wont be selling him ;)

What about our chat the other night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

My only small bit of business so far was swapping Frank Bagnack with Barcalona for Davie Selke, who got a +3 to 85 this morning :cool:

What about our chat the other night?

Where i said Tielemans wont be selling ever?!

• Advertisement

I'll start of the moaning ....OMG DeSart and cash for Silva!? Are they for real... Daylight robbery, id have given loads more ... Oh wait, thats my bid any way ... Nevermind :p!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement