Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Nice one dude, as I was saying he'll prob be off to Porto IRL too on loan but its the best place for him to gain some traction :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Hope they sign Firmino! :p

Supposed to be looking at Otamendi and Garay too.

A quick google also shows Hummel's, Bale, Cavani, Miranda and so on.

Don't forget about CR7 coming home aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    I'll start of the moaning ....OMG DeSart and cash for Silva!? Are they for real... Daylight robbery, id have given loads more ... Oh wait, thats my bid any way ... Nevermind :p!!

Wow I offered Kouyate and Sarabia:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

I'll start of the moaning ....OMG DeSart and cash for Silva!? Are they for real... Daylight robbery, id have given loads more ... Oh wait, thats my bid any way ... Nevermind :p!!

Very interesting deal from Rangers to be honest. Don't know what the thinking behind it is but I'm sure it makes sense to him! Fair play!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

First of 3 'player for player' matches tonight vs Panathanikos....

should be interesting!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

First of 3 'player for player' matches tonight vs Panathanikos....

should be interesting!!!

Waiting, hoping and braced for disappointment here :o

Waiting, hoping and braced for disappointment here :o

Like I said bud, odds are Defo in your favor overall!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

That's first blood to Lazio as panathanaikos scraped a draw in this game. Highlights were getting 2 goals against them and seeing them resort to dirty tactics late on

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

Colemania wrote: »
    Very interesting deal from Rangers to be honest. Don't know what the thinking behind it is but I'm sure it makes sense to him! Fair play!

Dont know wot he was thinking either, thought he was looking for a cf or defender but instead swaps for a lesser player in the same postion.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

You obviously feel this deal sways alot in your favour to make a statement like this

• Advertisement

That's first blood to Lazio as panathanaikos scraped a draw in this game. Highlights were getting 2 goals against them and seeing them resort to dirty tactics late on

Lazio.... Dirty tactics???

Never heard that before!!!

First blood mate!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Wow I offered Kouyate and Sarabia:confused:
    modo85 wrote: »
    Dont know wot he was thinking either, thought he was looking for a cf or defender but instead swaps for a lesser player in the same postion.
    modo85 wrote: »
    You obviously feel this deal sways alot in your favour to make a statement like this

Ladies ... untwist your knickers ... there is obviously more to the deal. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Ladies ... untwist your knickers ... there is obviously more to the deal. ;)

Sneaky Blow Job maybe:confused::P:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

:D

Read an article today that Martin Odegaard isnt in the good books at Madrid.

His contract stipulates that he trains with the first team for 5 days of the week.

Zidane wants him to train with the B team and apparently he is refusing.

He's been benched for their last 2 games.

Madrid have even had to call in Mammy and Daddy Odegaard to try resolve the issue.

Young Bentaleb is heading to Standard Liege for the foreseeable ...

The loan offer for Nabil BENTALEB of FC Porto from Standard Liège has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

You forgot to add in Mitrovic ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Read an article today that Martin Odegaard isnt in the good books at Madrid.

His contract stipulates that he trains with the first team for 5 days of the week.

Zidane wants him to train with the B team and apparently he is refusing.

He's been benched for their last 2 games.

Madrid have even had to call in Mammy and Daddy Odegaard to try resolve the issue.

Hes right to. He knows he can be getting senior game time at a decent european club. He obviously wanted the clause to train with the best.

The offer for Aleksandar MITROVIĆ of FC Porto from Rangers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

;)

The offer for Aleksandar MITROVIĆ of FC Porto from Rangers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

;)

OMG Mitrovic for cash? Are they for real... Daylight robbery, i'd have given loads more.....

• Advertisement

Carrying on from a few managers recent goodwill, I'm going to be offering up Cambiasso, Tardelli, Ibai Gomez and Marrone for cash. 3 88s and an 86 there.

I'm going to leave it open to just Division 3 and 4 at the moment but if there's not enough interest, i'll open it up to everyone.

Ok last day of bidding for the above. 3 bids in for Gomez (1 from external) so the highest bidder here by tonight will get him. 1 bid on tardelli so seems pretty straight forward unless someone sticks in a late bid. Have a 4.7m bid for cambiasso from an external but will let him go if someone can beat that. May offer another player up for cash this weekend when i review my squad but i want to make sure i've backup for every position first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Ok last day of bidding for the above. 3 bids in for Gomez (1 from external) so the highest bidder here by tonight will get him. 1 bid on tardelli so seems pretty straight forward unless someone sticks in a late bid. Have a 4.7m bid for cambiasso from an external but will let him go if someone can beat that. May offer another player up for cash this weekend when i review my squad but i want to make sure i've backup for every position first.

Post in the live feed aswell on sm

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Not sure when I bought Muto. Didn't even realize I had him. But to everyone asking I'm definitely not going to sell..
    Really want to see how he does at Partizan next year :P

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Not sure when I bought Muto. Didn't even realize I had him. But to everyone asking I'm definitely not going to sell..
    Really want to see how he does at Partizan next year :P

:P I set him on my follow list this morning cause I wanted to see what interest started springing up on him. You've too many players I want :(

Really want to see how he does at CHELSEA next year :P

fixed that for ya, prob explains why he's being shortlisted!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

fixed that for ya, prob explains why he's being shortlisted!!!!

funny-cartoon-joke-over-head.jpg

Lucas BIGLIA has completed his move to Udinese Calcio from Athletic Club in a swap deal for Giovanni SIMEONE and Senad LULIĆ

Another player added to help out in Division 2. Building a decent squad now

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Lost 3-2 to benfica. Could be a long season :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

2-0 up to draw with minutes to go, gonna need to do better.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Paris Saint-Germain and Atlético Madrid in their Division 1 fixture.
    Matuidi and Mandžukić were amongst the goalscorers.

• Advertisement

Best get that first defeat under the belt early, any prolonged run of victories would only get the fans over excited :p

FC Porto slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to AC Milan in their Division 1 fixture.
    Shaqiri was on the scoresheet for his side.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement