Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Is Wilberto been demoted or can he be PM'd also ;)

Just clarification on this. As things stand, there are three moderators of this forum and all are open to accepting PM's.

Of course, whichever mod takes action against you as a poster will usually determine whichever mod you respond to anyway.

However, should an issue arise where the poster wasn't cautioned, warned, or infracted, and just wants to bring something to the attention of a moderator, then by all means contact your preferred moderator.

Thanks. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Ohhhhh I see your Mod for Cool vids & stuff now, isn't someone moving up in the world :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Mourinho wrote: »
    Ohhhhh I see your Mod for Cool vids & stuff now, isn't someone moving up in the world :pac:

You've only seen it now? I've been employed there for the last two months. Awkward!! :P :P

It's only because I'm always in there anyway looking for a laugh. :D

Wilberto wrote: »
    You've only seen it now? I've been employed there for the last two months. Awkward!! :P :P

It's only because I'm always in there anyway looking for a laugh. :D

Was on the touch site so never noticed :p You just reminded me to look at the you laugh you lose, will be there for ages now ya fecker :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

eh i dunno wrote: »
    89 basa and 90 kaka available. Will take cash or some younger players. Looking to freshen up my team

Have 6/7 offers in so far. Will see what else comes in tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Werder Bremen manager has left and it looks like AC Milan could be gone after tonight unless he logs in today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Werder Bremen manager has left and it looks like AC Milan could be gone after tonight unless he logs in today.

Hopefully should have few new boardsies joining us soon, im working on something behind the scenes

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Hopefully should have few new boardsies joining us soon, im working on something behind the scenes

You know having five accounts is against the rules right? :):)

You know having five accounts is against the rules right? :):)

Shhhhhhh they'll never guess Eduardo Mackiss is my alias!

Rumour has it that GT_150_TDI, 150_GT_TDI and 150_TDI_GT are all looking to join the ranks too....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Rumour has it that GT_150_TDI, 150_GT_TDI and 150_TDI_GT are all looking to join the ranks too....

GT_150_TDI is a sound chap...Don't even get me started on 150_GT_TDI..The guy is an ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

I'm sure I could persuade Professor Frink and Seymour Skinner to join up to.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Pretty sure I could convince thenotoriousbig_healy to sign up!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Pretty sure I could convince thenotoriousbig_healy to sign up!!!!

Or even Tupac healy rae

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Englishgolderg and welshgoldberg have contacted me looking to join as well - but pls dont let billgoldberg join, he just snarls and gives people concusions!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Isn't / wasn't Bazarakus the Milan manager?

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Isn't / wasn't Bazarakus the Milan manager?

He was. Think he went around the time the poll about buying off unmanaged teams was in full swing.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lady TSC might be available :pac:

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Lady TSC might be available :pac:

Too many comment possible on this, but with your newly found mod status i'll leave it for now :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Franno

IS this game any good? Is it still possible to join? :)

• Advertisement

Franno wrote: »
    IS this game any good? Is it still possible to join? :)

Yup no prob joining have you played before?

No I haven't just the likes of football manager, then lma manger and total club manager from years back :)

No I haven't just the likes of football manager, then lma manger and total club manager from years back :)

If you PM me your email ill offer you a club no prob

You can pick a division 4 team from this link if you'd like to try it :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=95000945&postcount=2570

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=95045290#post95045290

this was one thing lads... we've a thread in the Fantasy Football thread now too

I wouldn't mind chancing wolfsburg if lads didn't mind :) I'll message my email to you mrMac84 :)

I wouldn't mind chancing wolfsburg if lads didn't mind :) I'll message my email to you mrMac84 :)

There no problem and welcome too boards.ie

Just to make you aware, ask around when you get transfer offers before accepting.

Im Porto in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,141 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Welcome to the game Frano,

Get a feel for the game and more importantly the gameworld before you might be tempted to go selling all your best players.

Plenty of lads on here who will help you out if you have any questions.

• Advertisement

Oh no I'm up against a total newbie tomorrow night......

Franni your best bet is to try out all your youngsters in your first game to really see who is worth keeping!!

Welcome to the game world. Don't be afraid to ask questions on here or on the chat function on sm, loads of sound skins to help ya out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement