Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Whilst I definitely don't condone the Sunderland manager's actions I think he is a sound lad so will continue to deal with him....The not doing deals isn't just down to the taking advantage of new players, that just made my mind up for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Whilst I definitely don't condone the Sunderland manager's actions I think he is a sound lad so will continue to deal with him....The not doing deals isn't just down to the taking advantage of new players, that just made my mind up for sure.

Oh it's not cause I'm pretty sure you said it was.... Your Real yeah, no probs I've ya on the list anyhow

It is ok I have done it myself now, don't worry about it.

Maybe if people feel so strongly about it we should fire up the monitoring on/off debate again come the end of this season.

Worry about it? Lol!! I can't even tell ya what club you manage!!! why would I worry about it! Ha!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Youri is heading to Brussels for a season ... missed the Belgian beer apparently

The loan offer for Youri TIELEMANS of FC Porto from RSC Anderlecht has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,141 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Worry about it? Lol!! I can't even tell ya what club you manage!!! why would I worry about it! Ha!!!

I didn't say you were worried about it, Ha!!! I said don't worry about it. lol!! I could already tell you were not worried about it because there were no words like THIS. Ha!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Oh it's not cause I'm pretty sure you said it was.... Your Real yeah, no probs I've ya on the list anyhow

Yeah I'm Real...Pleasure not doing business with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    As a Belgian, I end up on list I cant get back off and cant get onto the lists I wanna get on.

So I'm gonna start my own list ...

The I'll_trade_good'uns_for_younger_good'uns - List ....

Who's with me!

do you also work vice vearsa, your good'uns_for_older_good'uns?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Hurlingmanager.com

I didn't say you were worried about it, Ha!!! I said don't worry about it. lol!! I could already tell you were not worried about it because there were no words like THIS. Ha!!!

Ah Sporting I have ya now, sorry I didn't remember which club, either way I wish you all the best putting your stamp on that team....

Even though your reasoning is hypocritical considering your Sunderland manager comments I'll get by with your name on the list....

Anyone else??

Yeah I'm Real...Pleasure not doing business with you.

Pleasure is all mine mate

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Just though I'd check in and.... *sees the usual*

Grandpa_e3efae_976974.gif

do you also work vice vearsa, your good'uns_for_older_good'uns?!

That would depend on the older_good'uns and the young good'uns

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Anyway...

Everyone bar Reus, Mueller, Aguro, Alaba and Cesar are for sale :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Interesting point, I see nothing that was even close to the abuse I received this time round but then again I suspected as much.....

Perhaps because most people can heed the mod warnings about not going back down that path? I don't know how often more I can say "I don't want to have to give cards" but it feels like the same people continually want to try and start up/continue the fight. Mac and Wilberto put the mod warning in to drop the subject, and I will reiterate it. There is a sense of baiting going on, trying to provoke users to react negatively about users, trying to push people into discussing a topic we ask ye to move on from.

Cut. It. Out. Stop trying to pick a fight with other users in the public forum. Please.

(And same as last time, if someone wants to discuss it further, PM a mod. )

So after lenghty negotiations .... in between Matic chatter with about 5 diff people ... Porto and Panathinaikos have come to the following arrangement:

Players at stake ( at cost price):
    Panathinaikos | Mehdi ABEID
    Porto| Frank ACHEAMPONG

Rules:
    Best or 3 games - winner gets opposing player at cost.
    Panathinaikos gets 1st and 3rd game at home.
    Porto get 2nd game at home
    Porto will not exceed Panathinaikos' avg rating rating in any of the games.
    Porto will not exceed Panathinaikos' top player rating in any of the games.
    Fixtures locked in:

Wed 15 Apr | Friendly | [A] | Panathinaikos
    Wed 22 Apr | Friendly | [H] | Panathinaikos
    Wed 29 Apr | Friendly | [A] | Panathinaikos

Squad set up for tomorrow, I decided to play the lad that I'll be parting with if we loose this mini competition. Time for him to show how much he wants to be in Portugal.

1-M.RYAN | GK | 87
    2-M.MONTOYA | D(RL) | 88
    3-E.CAN | D(RL),DM,M(RL) | 87
    4-M.VAN DER HOORN | D(C) | 85
    5-K.WIMMER | D(LC) | 85
    6-L.SILVA | DM,M(C) | 87
    7-A.JANUZAJ | AM(RLC),F(RL) | 87
    8-V.WANYAMA | D,DM,M(C) | 88
    9-J.IZQUIERDO | AM,F(RLC) | 85
    10-M.TRIGUEROS | M(C),AM(RLC) | 88
    11-F.ACHEAMPONG | D,DM,M(L),AM(L) | 83
    Substitutes | |
    12-M.EL HADDADI | F(RLC) | 84
    13-Ó.TORRES | M(C),AM(RLC) | 87
    14-H.VANAKEN | M,AM(C) | 86
    15-T.MEUNIER | D,DM,M,AM(R) | 87
    16-Á.GRIMALDO | D,DM,M(L) | 83
    17-K.KAMPLM | (C),AM(RLC) | 88
    18-A.SCHOLZ | D(RC) | 85

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

San marino challenge?

Yup. The San Marino challenge. Anyone think they can topple the might La Serenissima (albeit wearing the colours of some random Argentinian club :P)?

Bring it on. Sunderland's up first though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Getting real tired of this thread......

baby-boy-crying-photo-420x420-ts-56570356.jpg

200_s.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvzsEmv9DRgSsTVkxLPgybHuEzceAIZI3_2xmilqTCcA8CWxNh

drama-queen.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Saïd BENRAHMA has completed his move to Udinese Calcio from OGC Nice for 370,000

Only 75 rated and has started Nice's last 2 games and got an assist and a goal playing attacking right mid. Might not stay in the squad as I believe he's in to cover injuries but not much of a risk for 370k and he'll surely rise from 75 in the next season or so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Colemania wrote: »
    Only 75 rated and has started Nice's last 2 games and got an assist and a goal playing attacking right mid. Might not stay in the squad as I believe he's in to cover injuries but not much of a risk for 370k and he'll surely rise from 75 in the next season or so

Or could turn out too be the messi, ya never know!

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Or could turn out too be the messi, ya never know!

Has a bit of Nabil El Zhar about him......that's not good...... :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

New signing Uth got a plus 2 this morning. Also managed to sign kante from Caen and off load Westwood in the deal. Still want to do more transfers.

eh i dunno wrote: »
    New signing Uth got a plus 2 this morning. Also managed to sign kante from Caen and off load Westwood in the deal. Still want to do more transfers.

Had to google that cunt-e kante guy this morning and looks like he's being linked with a move to arsenal, newcastle or southampton. You better hope it's not Newcastle!!

Colemania wrote: »
    Had to google that cunt-e kante guy this morning and looks like he's being linked with a move to arsenal, newcastle or southampton. You better hope it's not Newcastle!!

Ooi! :mad:

TBF, no players with any consideration for their career should be signing at Newcastle ;)

Ooi! :mad:

TBF, no players with any consideration for their career should be signing at Newcastle ;)

Well he's french so you never know! Or was that just a pardew thing? Carver seems like a fella who'd sign heskey and gudjohnson..... Neil lennon in disguise!

Musa finally gone after a horrid time at Bayern with little to no game time. Hopefully he gets more minutes at Benfica!

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Musa finally gone after a horrid time at Bayern with little to no game time. Hopefully he gets more minutes at Benfica!

It Musa been an easy decision to let him go then.....

I'll get my coat

Ahmed the decision a long time ago...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Applications for AC Milan in the manager waiting list thread now lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Will offload jelavic for the right money. Averages a goal or assist every two games. 88 rated

• Advertisement

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Applications for AC Milan in the manager waiting list thread now lads!

Very old squad and maybe only 2 players that could be traded to get similar or better players.

In saying that, they might be an option for a lot of managers who have no real future plan with their squad or are stagnating. I for one would have applied for this job when I was with Palmeiras but luckily Udinese were free and had a lot of potential. Couldn't see myself leaving now to be honest unless half my players get rating decreases.........

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement