Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Outstanding form (15 goals last season, 8 this) for over a year now and back in the Spain squad ;)

He's a much deserved riser IMO

then so do menez, honda, lucas, lacazette, gignac, meier, choupo-moting, kruse, Bacca, Vela, i could go on........

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

swoody wrote: »
    then so do menez, honda, lucas, lacazette, gignac, meier, choupo-moting, kruse, Bacca, Vela, i could go on........

You did well right till the end, Vela is 91 :D

Most of those players IMO deserve to be higher rated, Using those as an example of why Callejon should NOT rise is not good, 2 wrongs don't make a right and all that...

Callejon deserves 91 for sure, most of the rest on the list above deserve to be higher rated, Callejon should not suffer because of SM being inept at applying the ratings

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

pzvcjo.jpg

You did well right till the end, Vela is 91 :D

Most of those players IMO deserve to be higher rated, Using those as an example of why Callejon should NOT rise is not good, 2 wrongs don't make a right and all that...

Callejon deserves 91 for sure, most of the rest on the list above deserve to be higher rated, Callejon should not suffer because of SM being inept at applying the ratings

they should of come before him for sure, the french lads especially. i'm not annoyed as i have callejón in other leagues, i'm just not convinced by him. :pac:

my vela reference was that he should go to 92 :p

cant wait for pogba's increase to 93/94 in a few days, i'm really looking forward to it. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭The Internet

There's 0% chance that Vela will get a +1, Sociedad are terrible this year and he's already their highest rated player.

England, Spain and Germany should be reviewed in the next few weeks as SM always group the big five leagues together

• Advertisement

There's 0% chance that Vela will get a +1, Sociedad are terrible this year and he's already their highest rated player.

England, Spain and Germany should be reviewed in the next few weeks as SM always group the big five leagues together

could say the same about callejón and look what happened. ;)

could say the same about callejón and look what happened. ;)

You could, but you'd have been wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

You could, but you'd have been wrong

Yeah I agree with this, Napoli have had nowhere near as terrible a season as Sociedad.....

All in all, Callejon deserved 91, its all about opinions, Swoody does not think so but others do, thats what makes the game interesting ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Benzema for Carvalho and Rodriguez. Looks a tasty deal for both sides.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Didn't know what to do with my money so started buying youths. I'll be honest, I don't know any of them :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

And so the trip downwards begins :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Top of division, happy days.

Paris Saint-Germain outclassed Dynamo Kyiv and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Mandžukić scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Verratti was also on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

My GK Curci dropping in rating to an 87 has an immediate effect as he fails to stop any of the 4 shots on target in a crushing 4 0 home defeat :(

Bye bye automatic promotion spot, hello Southampton type bubble bursting!

lost again!

a6eb6262eca5267eb7449387da9f3fab.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

The panathanaikos band of misfits and journeymen continue to confuse critics as they storm up the table of division 3 with a third straight league win.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

worrying to be in 14th with the calibre of teams filling the spots behind me (and most likely to climb at some point during the season)

FC Porto slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to Everton in their Division 1 fixture.

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    worrying to be in 14th with the calibre of teams filling the spots behind me (and most likely to climb at some point during the season)

FC Porto slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to Everton in their Division 1 fixture.

Division 2 is where all the cool kids are anyway.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Aston Villa slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to SSC Napoli in their Division 1 fixture.
    Guzan had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Now 5 points off safety. Worrying times for the Villa

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Yeah I agree with this, Napoli have had nowhere near as terrible a season as Sociedad.....

All in all, Callejon deserved 91, its all about opinions, Swoody does not think so but others do, thats what makes the game interesting ;)

I agree, that's why i signed him at the SOS. I thought he would get 91.
    Happy out.

JamboMac wrote: »
    Division 2 is where all the cool kids are anyway.:cool:

Was soo cool i got outta there before it became cool to be in D2 ;)

• Advertisement

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Was soo cool i got outta there before it became cool to be in D2 ;)

Reason why I'm top is coz I'm a nerd and was one before it was ironically cool to be one.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭jukebox2310

1-1 draw with second placed Sevilla tonight. Happy enough. Top half of table and nearly halfway to the magical 40 points

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Stephen HENDRIE has completed his move to Aston Villa from Hamilton Academical for 700,000

Expecting this lad to rise soon as he is being watched by teams in the prem

Check out Shillong Lajong...

imagine being the fella writing the team sheet to be handed to the ref or media

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Stephen HENDRIE has completed his move to Aston Villa from Hamilton Academical for 700,000

Expecting this lad to rise soon as he is being watched by teams in the prem

i didn't know he was playing football.

Rangers have now won 8 games in a row after beating Boca Juniors setting a new club record.

Seven points clear at the top now

Seven points clear at the top now

you should hand in a 12 month notice and get a pay rise :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Barcelona beat Bayern München 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Ronaldo scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Mascherano and Bale were also amongst the goalscorers.

Big players stepping up....

Really getting harder to field teams now because of the condition of the players. Only playing thursday - sunday now though until start of feb, so hopefully that should help.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Only a matter of time before big Dave gets his +7.
    Nailed on.

• Advertisement

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Really getting harder to field teams now because of the condition of the players. Only playing thursday - sunday now though until start of feb, so hopefully that should help.

CryingBaby.jpg

xgive+serial+whingers.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement