Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Last 2 seasons champions...... Bottom of the league, 0 points....

My Lazio outfit, improved squad over the summer same successful formation and tactics as last season, good pre season... 4 Games in 1 point..

But, in an effort to prove how utterly stupid this game actually is....

Xabi Alonso, is now a central defender!!!

Congratulations SM, outdone yourself this time!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Last 2 seasons champions...... Bottom of the league, 0 points....

My Lazio outfit, improved squad over the summer same successful formation and tactics as last season, good pre season... 4 Games in 1 point..

But, in an effort to prove how utterly stupid this game actually is....

Time to sell some players and rebuild

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

No he isn't. he can cover there also.
    D,DM,M(C)
    Position
    Preferred Foot - Both

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Good to see Emre Can get a +1 to 88 .... gives me more options :)

And ... Baby Lukaku has been added to the Porto herd of Belgians.

I think he is a pit of a risk at 3.8m, he got moved on from Anderlecht to Oostende in RL.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Really wish there was a "B Team" rather than an U21s team. My "first" team is cluttered with 86 and lower rated players who are just annoying. Going through to sell some now, just to clear up that First Team page...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

pray for me lads, i'm after aggravating me left knee out running.... :(

giphy.gif

MrMac84 wrote: »
    No he isn't. he can cover there also.
    D,DM,M(C)
    Position
    Preferred Foot - Both

Really, can he though???

was kinda my point.... I seen Rooney throw in a tackle in the LB position against City last game, is he getting LB? Or that ad he did where he went on goal, is he getting GK added?

Players CAN cover various positions that does not mean they should be equipped to play there on SM terms...

How many mins CB did Alonso play this season, hell, even in his whole career.

Really, can he though???

was kinda my point.... I seen Rooney throw in a tackle in the LB position against City last game, is he getting LB? Or that ad he did where he went on goal, is he getting GK added?

Players CAN cover various positions that does not mean they should be equipped to play there on SM terms...

I bet it was RL Porto requested the change :P

Really, can he though???

made his bebut at center back

he's played there a few times this season i think but it's usually an emergency position he fills if all other backs are out.

against porto on wednesday... :pac:

:pac:

• Advertisement

Going through possible youth buys.

Dortmund, Dortmund, Juventus, Dortmund, Juventus, Porto, Juventus, Dortmund........

with all these random rises/changes across all the leagues lately i'm looking forward to felipe anderson bump to 89/90 and a few others but this one would be much much appreciated first...

https://vine.co/v/eB6TLmm7v7p

Lord TSC wrote: »

Juventus, Juventus, Juventus, Juventus, Juventus, Porto, Juventus, Dortmund........

FYP. :D

Dortmund, Dortmund, Juventus, Dortmund, Juventus, Porto, Juventus, Dortmund........

Dunno what you mean :P

swoody wrote: »
    with all these random rises/changes across all the leagues lately i'm looking forward to felipe anderson bump to 89/90 and a few others but this one would be much much appreciated first...

https://vine.co/v/eB6TLmm7v7p

If Alonso is a CB then Anderson should be about 6000 rated!

I think todays player changes were just and fair (esp. Can's :P)

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    I think todays player changes were just and fair (esp. Can's :P)

surprised they didnt give him the AM,F(RLC) positions as well :o

swoody wrote: »
    surprised they didnt give him the AM,F(RLC) positions as well :o
    Dont exclude GK! you never know!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

I still think it's outrageous that Leo Lacerda, star of Cruzeiro's double winning season, is still stuck on 86 - unbelievable Jeff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I've only half the youths you want!!! I need too up my game so!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

glad I wasn't the only one who found this today! Can I also add Lazio Schalke Bayern and Cruzeiro to the mix!!

How does the game decide where to send a player if the bids are the same?

Was Naples just unfortunate to have a reputation of being one of the hotbeds of organised crime and mafia activity and not the place to be for a 17yr old or is there a logical reason why Calvin Verdonk was sent to Porto when both clubs offered 1.8m? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

glad I wasn't the only one who found this today! Can I also add Lazio Schalke Bayern and Cruzeiro to the mix!!

What, I didn't make the list?:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

JamboMac wrote: »
    What, I didn't make the list?:(

apologies I also spent time tracing players to your academy, napoli's and sevilla's. And the thing is I was so goggle eyed and frustrated that I don't think I can remember the name of one player I searched for even if ye all offered me the pick of yer youths for a minimum cash deal!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

can you search only external clubs?

bpb101 wrote: »
    can you search only external clubs?

Nope ...

its one of the thing I feel is lacking in the game, that and the fact that you can shortlist a player, but when his transfer ban ends or a manager list him as available you get no notification. You only get notified if there is bids on him or he changes rating.

Nope ...

its one of the thing I feel is lacking in the game, that and the fact that you can shortlist a player, but when his transfer ban ends or a manager list him as available you get no notification. You only get notified if there is bids on him or he changes rating.

solution: shortlist some everton players, you wont be bothered with bid/change notifications then on your news feed ever again

memorize the end of transfer dates and you'll get your man

said nobody ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Nope ...

That and no listing managed clubs only :( Seriously a couple basic filter options and they haven't added `em.

Mourinho wrote: »
    That and no listing managed clubs only :( Seriously a couple basic filter options and they haven't added `em.

It litterally wouldn't take an hour or so.... Unbelievable they refuse to implement it, it's been called for many times over on the forum

• Advertisement

The offer for Rodrigo DOURADO of SC Internacional from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Testing out a new source for scouting youths.

This kid is apparently being scounted by Man United, and I saw an old friend of his type up a decent review of him as a player over on the United subreddit, so snapped him up :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement