Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭gazump123

How do you get rid of players you don't want/need? When I try to release them it says "Player too expensive to be Released. Your Chairman is sure if you transfer listed this player you would receive bids for him."

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

eh i dunno wrote: »
    After delph's motm yesterday v the pool I expect him to rise to 95 soon

that brummie accent, it's awful on the ears so i'd dock him 10 points for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

gazump123 wrote: »
    How do you get rid of players you don't want/need? When I try to release them it says "Player too expensive to be Released. Your Chairman is sure if you transfer listed this player you would receive bids for him."
    Place them on the transfer list

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Patrick HERRMANN has completed his move to FC Schalke 04 from Internazionale for 541,000 plus Giulio DONATI and López ADRIÁN

Great day for the small farmer :cool:

Inter a pleasure to deal with as usual :cool: Isiah Brown will be also heading to Inter for his cash value as an extra sweetener.

gazump123 wrote: »
    Also lads i forget too tell ye, If ye have a player ye want too sell but no that no managers will be interested cuz hes a poor player (say 35 years old and 78 rated) then you Click on the player,,then actions, then transfer status and put them on the transfer list for there value and computer teams will bid on them after 24 hours! that will save you wages AND build your transfer kitty!! Any lads that are under 21 you can put in your youth team (not your first team) too help tidy things up if youd like too see how they devolp in years too come!!
    Hope that helps

alot of questions answered here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057259242&page=2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭gazump123

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Place them on the transfer list

But these are players I don't see anyone buying. Players in the high 70s to low 80s.

EDIT: Nevermind just saw the post above. Cheers mate.

who wants Krsticic?
    will sell if i can get 8/9 mill....

96a0f50a3c03bdc36a3095220f719063.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    I'm offended that you would think Napoli is THE template to go after ....

Did they finish 8th 2 seasons in a row ... I didnt think so!

You need to sign Belgians(obviosly :rolleyes:), and big name players you are then willing to part with 6months later for a score of younger players, effectively killing your avg rating but boy when we get to 2020 ... you'll be flying :P --- Its the Porto way!

1 win in my last 18 league games..Of course i am the template to follow!!!:pac::pac:

swoody wrote: »
    who wants Krsticic?
    will sell if i can get 8/9 mill....

96a0f50a3c03bdc36a3095220f719063.png

8 mil for a 24 year old on the rise. Be clever business for a div 4 team IMO

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    1 win in my last 18 league games..Of course i am the template to follow!!!:pac::pac:

Uh......

*Runs to retract all transfer offers*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Can someone fire up my result for tonight, cheers

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Can someone fire up my result for tonight, cheers

a haon - a dó ;)

MrMac84 wrote: »
    8 mil for a 24 year old on the rise. Be clever business for a div 4 team IMO

:D

c523a90a8dbd5f4caafcda986b847344.png

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Just testing the waters with gold management. How do you go about picking an International team?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Just testing the waters with gold management. How do you go about picking an International team?
    Click the globe, international, pick

Sooo, press rumours ...

C. Benteke to replace Falcao at Man. United ...

mmmh ... if you thought you'd be the first to shortlist him on the back me revealing this news ... you'd be wrong ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

swoody wrote: »
    :D

c523a90a8dbd5f4caafcda986b847344.png

Will play cup games for me and hopefully rise in a season or so. 8.5m for a 87 rated 24 year old is not a bad deal in this gw.

Will play cup games for me and hopefully rise in a season or so. 8.5m for a 87 rated 24 year old is not a bad deal in this gw.

Pssssst, thats not really him, it a guy with a mask ... if you look closely you'll see it too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Pssssst, thats not really him, it a guy with a mask ... if you look closely you'll see it too :D

I'm hoping he becomes a Belgium citizen so I can sell him to you for 40m

I'm hoping he becomes a Belgium citizen so I can sell him to you for 40m

He'd have to be wearing a Hazard mask at that price ... and that doesnt mean one of these ...

$T2eC16FHJIgFHSmyw1yZBSILv(82J!~~60_35.JPG

• Advertisement

not one for blowing my own trumpet (if ya know what i mean ;))

874f223d8a88a0d986ea03347881e1a7.png

#giveasmallclub(napoli)aloan

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Ludwig Augustinsson gets a plus 3 rise days after I sign him. First time I have managed this so allow me a minor gloat :D

The next generation ...

FC Porto outclassed Cruzeiro and beat them 2 - 0 in their The Boards.ie League Cup Round 1 fixture.
    Torres scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Januzaj was also on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

SS Lazio have progressed to the next round of the The Boards.ie League Cup

A win is a win! Even if I was playing nobody!!!

#seasonstartshere

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Div 4 LA Galaxy win 1-0 against Div 1 PSG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

AC Milan have progressed to the next round of the The Boards.ie League Cup.

Was victorious against my old enemy Tie FC once again. I have never played a team so much in Soccer Manager, NOR have I ever won 100% of games against teams I have played more than once. #inbeatible #herewego #imback #ouryear

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Div 4 LA Galaxy win 1-0 against Div 1 PSG

Well the psg kids, good luck with your match Thursday. Rather go out of the cup then div 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

My second team were soundly beaten by Sunderland's second team.

Ricky van Dogsco*k the only one to impress!

Lost 1-o too Seville. His keeper got MOTM

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

My second team were soundly beaten by Sunderland's second team.

Ricky van Dogsco*k the only one to impress!

He was actually immense for me when I was in charge. I don't think he featured much for the manager before me though!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement