Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

fcuk you soccermanager....bunch of inbred knobjockeys....fcuk you! :mad:

Funny_Pictures_Animated_Picard_Punc.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Since the boards touch site stopped working I 're-downloaded the boards app, it seems to much better this time round!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Moreno Rodrigo with a position change today! AM,F(RC) Player Position Change AM,F(RLC)

Handy out.

Mourinho wrote:
    Moreno Rodrigo with a position change today! AM,F(RC) Player Position Change AM,F(RLC)

Still an awful player, I told ya mate, I'd do you a favour and take him off your hands!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

swoody wrote: »
    fcuk you soccermanager....bunch of inbred knobjockeys....fcuk you! :mad:

Funny_Pictures_Animated_Picard_Punc.gif

It didnt go well then I suspect? :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

What do you think, lads? Do I capitalize on the Kane-Hype-Train? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Lord TSC wrote: »

Where's that futurama pic

"Shut up and take my money"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

The match ended 1 - 1 between Panathinaikos and FC Porto in their Friendly fixture.
    Soudani was on the scoresheet for his side.

that makes it 2-1 to panathinaikos vs the porto next generation, looks like it's going to the wire

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Kane?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

As the manager who gave Harry his first competitive game time in this GW surely I would be in line for a good discount. Just think about how much confidence them few goals in division 3 last season gave him!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,141 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

I don't know who would undertake such a deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Another rise for Vidal this morning. That's his second this year. Signed rybus too who a few prem teams are looking.

Hoping for my 4th win in a row tonight away to the whipping boys of division two ðŸ˜႒

eh i dunno wrote:
    Hoping for my 4th win in a row tonight away to the whipping boys of division two ðŸ˜႒

That's the teamtalk sorted then

FC Porto slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat to Everton in their Division 1 fixture.

Should stop trying to make changes to my squad it seems

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

That's the teamtalk sorted then

Good win away to division 2 whipping boys. 4 wins on a row and up to 3rd.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Van der will only back and he's out for 4 days.

Paris Saint-Germain outclassed Chelsea and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Lavezzi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Gameiro and Mandžukić were also amongst the goalscorers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

4-3 loss to FC Twente who I had a sneaky feeling would have the beating of me. Serves me right for dropping one of my centrebacks

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭thisyear

so that went well..... 5-1 loss to Boca Juniors puts Marseilles firmly at the bottom of the league. Im guessing my players being buggered from Tues night didn't help!

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Record crowd watches Internazionale. 80,036 fans turned out to watch Internazionale against SSC Napoli breaking the previous home record attendance.

Internazionale beat SSC Napoli 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Giuliano scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Danilo and Cassano were also amongst the goalscorers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

Right so , still a bit new here, but my new approach in line up was doing me well
    4 at the back 2 lads on the half way line 3 up front and podolski playing a lone full forwards
    4 wins in a row

I log in to see the results
    3 notifications

view match
    Podolski injured
    Zirgler given a red cards

I click Play

7 Minutes in podolski scores -good news
    only held the lead for 10 minutes before i was 1-1 with pauls Tulie and Olypique lyonnais

19 Minutes later Zieglar was shown a second yellow and i felt the game was over

few scary moment here and there until the 66th minute where i took the lead again

4 minutes later i scored again with IVANSCHITZ .

The lads held on and managed to grab all 3 points and my 5 win in a row

chuffed !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Record crowd watches Internazionale. 80,036 fans turned out to watch Internazionale against SSC Napoli breaking the previous home record attendance.

Internazionale beat SSC Napoli 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Giuliano scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Danilo and Cassano were also amongst the goalscorers.

The 2 mighty division 2 teams to clash next.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

3-1 away win over Dortmund, delighted with that. Icardi doing a job for me so far, I suppose its not all about playing the best 11

Good to see City off the mark too

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

2-0 win over AC Milan. Lloris gets MOTM, but Pedro, who I've been whoring out all week, scores the goals :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

2 1 home win over Anderlecht and we are into play-off positions after very ropey start to life as new Malaga boss.

New managers at Besiktas and Palmeiras are ripping through the division so far, fair play lads.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

First win in the bag :) Van der Vaart's return from injury sees a MOTM performance in a 4-3 victory over Udinese.

I've conceded 9 goals in 3 games, I'm guessing defence isn't my teams strong point :o

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Panathinaikos slumped to a 4 - 0 defeat to Olympiacos in their Division 3 fixture.

After a fine start we managed to get absolutely destroyed in our first defeat, another red (3rd this season) and a couple of injuries made it a night of total misery

So, who owns Adam Johnson here ...

Surely he needs to be put on non-active to concentrate on his legal difficulties?

eh i dunno wrote:
    Good win away to division 2 whipping boys. 4 wins on a row and up to 3rd.

Could be a bit more graceful in victory but your choice dude!

Anyhow, unexpectedly a lot of good has come from this terrible run I'm on, we all know how involving this game can get and I think I was a little too involved but all has changed, and for the better IMO!!!

First few losses really did piss me off and put me in a bad mood for a while, then this bad run continued and continued. As a result, my interest has genuinely about halved...

More time for more important things!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

random pic (or is it SM roasting me on a spit every thursday and sunday :pac:
    disclaimer: i'm not fat so must be tupac ;)
    )........... cause i can.

2KN1au8.jpg

screw SM, i've been working my ass off all day and i come home to this shít. let me win a god damn game you ___________ :mad:

(mac can fill in the rest so i don't get another pm about my choice of words ;))

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement