Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

There's only one team in Spain:P

Real Madrid outclassed Barcelona and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Di María scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Touré was also on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

my sexy beard must be cursed, every since i started growing it juve have been pants but i look awesome and if i could i would (if ya know what i mean).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

El Clasico resulted in a two nil away win for Madrid over my lads.
    Looking at the stats, I can't be too disappointed really, fairly equal in most aspects.

4 way tie at the top on 12 points - makes for an exciting season.

Al Capwned wrote: »
    El Clasico resulted in a two nil away win for Madrid over my lads.
    Looking at the stats, I can't be too disappointed really, fairly equal in most aspects.

4 way tie at the top on 12 points - makes for an exciting season.

if you beat me on sunday you get pogba, if i win you sell me messi after i've sold players to create funds :pac:. if its a draw mac has to sell me carvajal and you gotze. deal?

or you could just let me win......

ianbeg.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Yeah i don't see anything wrong with that at all.
    Sure what could possibly go wrong. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

thisyear wrote: »
    so that went well..... 5-1 loss to Boca Juniors puts Marseilles firmly at the bottom of the league. Im guessing my players being buggered from Tues night didn't help!

It's you and I next time round,hopefully I don't suffer my first defeat to you. Another victory for my LA Galaxy, a 2-1 win over club America

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    3-1 away win over Dortmund, delighted with that. Icardi doing a job for me so far, I suppose its not all about playing the best 11

Good to see City off the mark too

You log into check that result tho! I must be special

:D

swoody wrote: »
    random pic (or is it SM roasting me on a spit every thursday and sunday :pac:
    disclaimer: i'm not fat so must be tupac ;)
    )........... cause i can.

screw SM, i've been working my ass off all day and i come home to this shít. let me win a god damn game you ___________ :mad:

(mac can fill in the rest so i don't get another pm about my choice of words ;))

God damn you "lovely people"
    Is that what you were looking too say? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭thisyear

It's you and I next time round,hopefully I don't suffer my first defeat to you. Another victory for my LA Galaxy, a 2-1 win over club America

Sounds like a giant killer game.... I'll hve to look up some fat Sam quotes for the teamtalk

MrMac84 wrote: »
    God damn you "lovely people"
    Is that what you were looking too say? :D

you wish.....

1 word 2 syllables

first word w

its an action

1st syllable

WAN.jpg

2nd syllable

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQPTZE5gLIPh3Zvr19Zwb2Vx7Xd2QQJAu8t33v_yL3p451es7GCw

=

iEcEMzVfxfja1.gif

;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Trend Setter in Training

A spirited fightback from Valencia, 3 nil down after 60 mins... managed to pull it back to 3-3 versus a decent Rangers side and were unlucky not to pip it in the end.

Now to get those fresh legs that I've been after...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Anderlecht .... you are gone on my enemy list :mad:

I've been waiting for David Henen to get added to the DB for probably 18months or so ...

Looks like I was leading the bidding too until you barged in after midnight last night with your 2.87m bid.

Seriously tho ...

Good luck with him mate, should turn into a very good player over time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Anderlecht .... you are gone on my enemy list :mad:

I've been waiting for David Henen to get added to the DB for probably 18months or so ...

Looks like I was leading the bidding too until you barged in after midnight last night with your 2.87m bid.

Seriously tho ...

Good luck with him mate, should turn into a very good player over time.

You missed out on a Belgian youth player? That's gotta hurt! :D

You missed out on a Belgian youth player? That's gotta hurt! :D

deffo, when I had been waiting on him for AAAAGGGGGEEEEEESSSSS

Here's hoping that Anderlecht have some unpaid tax liabilities that Revenue are demanding be paid instantly :D

My sources tell me he picked anderlect as he was afraid you'd miss-use him. He's getting the number 7 shirt also so that was a sweetner too him

Well, ah well, if the players wants it .....

feel bad now about contacting revenue in relation to suspicious activity on Anderlechts books ... :P Audit immintent :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

GT_TDI_150 wrote:

GT_TDI_150 wrote:

GT_TDI_150 wrote:
    Anderlecht .... you are gone on my enemy list

Harsh! I remember you talking about him before

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Had a look at mallo soccerwiki and in his skills section, it says he's good at saving penalties. He's a right back.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Very weird first six games, 3 wins and 3 defeats - verging from the ridiculous to the sublime and back again:

Aston Villa (H) 6-2
    Dynamo Kyiv (A) 0-4
    Udinese Calcio (A) 2-1
    Benfica (H) 2-4
    US Palermo (H) 2-5
    Bayer Leverkusen (A) 5-2

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭gazump123

3 - 1 win against Wolfsburg. Kombarov, Ba and Sessegnon on the score sheet for me and Sessegnon got MotM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Very weird first six games, 3 wins and 3 defeats - verging from the ridiculous to the sublime and back again:

Aston Villa (H) 6-2
    Dynamo Kyiv (A) 0-4
    Udinese Calcio (A) 2-1
    Benfica (H) 2-4
    US Palermo (H) 2-5
    Bayer Leverkusen (A) 5-2

Lucky you :D:D:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Doudou MANGNI has completed his move to Estudiantes de LP from Atalanta BC for 760,000

Rumour has it that the 22 year old is being targeted by Lazio. No idea why though! :D
    I thought he was surely worth a punt at 760k just in case those rumours turn out to be a reality!

Free Agent Oliver SARKIC has completed his move to Estudiantes de LP for 3,022,000

Splashed out here a bit in the hope that he makes it. Not that I even knew who he was before seeing him on SM. A quick google showed me his potential!

Free Agent Sergi PALENCIA has completed his move to Estudiantes de LP for 2,250,000
    Free Agent Adis OMERBASIC has completed his move to Estudiantes de LP for 310,000

A couple of punts from the Barcelona and Schalke B sides respectively.

Jose mourinho must be thinking he's playing in this league after saying, Eden hazard will cost 200 million if Madrid want him. Hazard is good but pricing him like he's Messi, good luck with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

JamboMac wrote: »
    Jose mourinho must be thinking he's playing in this league after saying, Eden hazard will cost 200 million if Madrid want him. Hazard is good but pricing him like he's Messi, good luck with that.

Thing is, he's probably gonna be in the same bracket as messi & ronaldo, if compared to Gareth bale, who is worth €85 million, you'd wonder.

Either way, doubt even if €200 million was offered, that chelsea would sell.

It's 200,000,000 pound and I don't think he will end up at the same as ronaldo and Messi, he wouldn't be in the same category as di Maria obviously not comparing this seasons di Maria. If that's his price, what price is javier pastore?

JamboMac wrote: »
    It's 200,000,000 pound and I don't think he will end up at the same as ronaldo and Messi, he wouldn't be in the same category as di Maria obviously not comparing this seasons di Maria. If that's his price, what price is javier pastore?

wow! you think di maria is better and pastore is at the same level as hazard lol :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

DiMaria is better than Hazard!?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Di Maria is not fit to lace Hazard's boots

swoody wrote: »
    wow! you think di maria is better and pastore at the same level as hazard lol :pac:

Di Maria at Madrid, the Chelsea team is designed with a very boring tactic of everybody defend bar hazard who gets to float about.

The only players as a united fan that I'd take is courtois, hazard and fabregas. You take fabregas out of Chelsea and their won't be much penetration. Do you watch French football every week I don't but from what I've seen of pastore wouldn't rate him lower than hazard.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Yeah, I think you're fighting a losing battle there Jambo.

Now, that said, I'm not sure any player is worth £200m, including Messi or Ronaldo, but that's just me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement