Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Will ye stop buying Tupacs players for cash ... he'll now have the funds to compete with my in the 'collect all the under 17 newly adds' stakes!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Will ye stop buying Tupacs players for cash ... he'll now have the funds to compete with my in the 'collect all the under 17 newly adds' stakes!

Don't listen to him.....

He's crazy, keep walking, nothing to see here :P:P:P:P:P

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

With Boateng off to Wolfsberg and Perisic coming the other way, I find myself with an abundance of attacking midfielders :P

So I'm looking to move Pedro, Schurrle or Turan on for a similar rated central midfielder if possible (Not older, more likely to drop players, and not a few 83s).

Walker and Vertonghen are also available for similarly rated defenders (can be center of full backs).

The offer for Ricardo KISHNA of SS Lazio from Genoa CFC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Another top top prospect sold for....... CASH.

More to go so anyone that wants a deal give me a bell!

Hows this Pardew lad managing Palace :rolleyes:

FC Porto slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat to Crystal Palace in their SMFA Shield Group F fixture.

• Advertisement

Ruben LIGEON has completed his move to Beşiktaş JK from SS Lazio for 2,000,000

Anyone else???

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I completely missed the fact Dragovic got a bump to 89 a few weeks back. Was a nice surprise this morning :P Quincy Promes also goes up to 87, increasing the overabundance of attackers...

Next one....

Jonathan Dos Santos, pretty much a regular in the Villarreal team and called back in to the national team after a fall out....

Should be looking at 87(+) end of season....

Again, youth prospects and/or that magical useless stuff accepted too ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

is there something wrong with the sm chat option or is everyone I try chatting to simply ignoring me???? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

is there something wrong with the sm chat option or is everyone I try chatting to simply ignoring me???? :(

its always been crap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Just on this, if you are on a device that isn't compatible with SM chat am I right in thinking you will appear as logged on to other managers?
    In this case could it be that you are oblivious to other managers attempting to chat to you and appear to be ignoring them?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Just on this, if you are on a device that isn't compatible with SM chat am I right in thinking you will appear as logged on to other managers?
    In this case could it be that you are oblivious to other managers attempting to chat to you and appear to be ignoring them?

Just to add to this, I recently got a tablet which isn't compatible with the chat (or whatever the fancy term is) - so I'm not ignoring ye....... or am I? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

When on the laptop, the chat window will open but when I write something it doesnt send....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

When on the laptop, the chat window will open but when I write something it doesnt send....

I had that problem on my laptop but refreshing the page generally fixes it so you can type and send

Got ur message there now...45m for him? Deal, pop in the offer there and i'll accept.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭gazump123

Beşiktaş JK beat US Palermo 3 - 2 in their The Boards.ie League Shield Round 1 fixture.
    Almeida scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Kombarov and Michu were also amongst the goalscorers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

good result tonight......

f9a40726c17558a13be38a28fd7dfa45.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Our B team goes down 2 0 to Palmeiras and that's the end of Tuesday night football for Malaga!

Hard fought bye for my lot too ...

FC Porto have progressed to the next round of the The Boards.ie League Shield

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Forgot to change the fooking team :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Drives me insane when that happens.

swoody wrote:
    good result tonight......

Same, no wins in the league but undefeated in the cups!

Awwwwwwwww yeah!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Lost in all my cup matches in all the boards GWs......except this one :)

Udinese reserves with a 1 nil win over Ajax courtesy of a debut goal from Kerzhakov

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Hammered 4-0 by Liverpool

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Josip ILICIC has completed his move to Wolfsburg from Udinese Calcio in a swap deal for Aparecido NALDO

Had to improve my defence and had an abundance of centre mids so fair deal all around. Naldo should have risen to 90 a long time ago and if he doesn't rise this season, I don't think he ever will considering he's 32 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Javier pastore gets a plus 1 and I'm sure their is more to come.;)

Paddy Crehan (Werder Bremen)
    sorry too all bidders howedes is no longer for sale for cash as i got soo much abuse for it, sorry honest mistake wanted the money to buy the new young lads

I want to be crystal clear here lads about the following subject, its NOT got to do with selling a player for cash, its the part in bold.......

I've said this on a number of occasions that the newsfeed is being misused for abusing other players and nothing is being done about it. Now, I've no problem with chatting with other managers and giving your view's to them about weather or not they are winning or loosing on a deal but when it reaches the point of abuse then its gone too far...

Since the boards GW is inexplicably linked to this thread I cannot understand how lads comments towards other managers are not held accountable here, its madness......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Paddy Crehan (Werder Bremen)
    sorry too all bidders howedes is no longer for sale for cash as i got soo much abuse for it, sorry honest mistake wanted the money to buy the new young lads

I want to be crystal clear here lads about the following subject, its NOT got to do with selling a player for cash, its the part in bold.......

I've said this on a number of occasions that the newsfeed is being misused for abusing other players and nothing is being done about it. Now, I've no problem with chatting with other managers and giving your view's to them about weather or not they are winning or loosing on a deal but when it reaches the point of abuse then its gone too far...

Since the boards GW is inexplicably linked to this thread I cannot understand how lads comments towards other managers are not held accountable here, its madness......

Hypocrite.

You called me a moron numerous times on the SM feed.

Its good that you make it easy to show others what you're really like.

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Hypocrite.

You called me a moron numerous times on the SM feed.

Its good that you make it easy to show others what you're really like.

Its only hypocrisy if its not true :P

EDIT, actually now that I think of it, what I said was it would take an idiot/moron (not sure of the exact) terminology I used to ruin a team like Bayern, ahem... in another game world in which I was Bayern....

Did you take offence to that?

Wow......

Your mistake or mine? since I never actually mentioned you by name now did I?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Its not enforceable. We have no power over there. If you take issue with a comment on soccer manager news feed you can report it, in each comment box, in the top right hand cornor there's a X click that.repeat offenders will be banned from news thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement