Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Who said I took offence?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Its only hypocrisy if its not true :P

EDIT, actually now that I think of it, what I said was it would take an idiot/moron (not sure of the exact) terminology I used to ruin a team like Bayern, ahem... in another game world in which I was Bayern....

Did you take offence to that?

Wow......

Your mistake or mine? since I never actually mentioned you by name now did I?
    im not sure what's going on here but take all talks of idiots or what ever too PM's!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Who said I took offence?

You did.....

When you said I called you a 'moron' when as I've explained, I did not mention you, I mentioned nobody.....

So what your saying is I've (apparently) called you a moron on the newsfeed and your not offended?

This is progressing well...

Anyhow, regards the subject matter I've brought up.... fantastic side-step once again...

I'm not going to make the same mistake as I did the last time pursuing you for your opinion on a subject matter only to get myself into trouble, you sir are just not worth my time

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

how come i wasn't abused for selling some 90+ players for cash....i feel so left out. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

The last of the Robin Knoche deal has been completed.

With Clemens and Devante Cole initially going to Wolfsburg, they have been followed by Damian Dussat & Lyes Houri who are being chased by Chelsea and Liverpool respectively :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

btw, are we still calling the Bremen manager 'new'....He's been present since February.

There have been more recent appointments and transfers ....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Dog's abuse the Bremen manager is getting on the News Feed. Brudders be trippin

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    So after lenghty negotiations .... in between Matic chatter with about 5 diff people ... Porto and Panathinaikos have come to the following arrangement:

Players at stake ( at cost price):
    Panathinaikos | Mehdi ABEID
    Porto| Frank ACHEAMPONG

Rules:
    Best or 3 games - winner gets opposing player at cost.
    Panathinaikos gets 1st and 3rd game at home.
    Porto get 2nd game at home
    Porto will not exceed Panathinaikos' avg rating rating in any of the games.
    Porto will not exceed Panathinaikos' top player rating in any of the games.

With the results as follows

Panathinaikos | 2| -| 1| Porto
    Porto | 1|-|1|Panathinaikos
    Panathinaikos | 1| -| 0| Porto

Frank ACHEAMPONG will be heading to Greece at cost price.

Well Done Pana.

I'd suggest people should try these 'Friendlies with strings attached' adds a bit of spice/interest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Usually don't play friendlies because whenever I win them I lose my next match.

Played Benfica tonight, won 5-1...

In for a hammering from Napoli tomorrow :/

Just in the door from football, phone flashes and report:

'Inzaghi to be sacked'

Imaging my disappointment.............

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    With the results as follows

Panathinaikos | 2| -| 1| Porto
    Porto | 1|-|1|Panathinaikos
    Panathinaikos | 1| -| 0| Porto

Frank ACHEAMPONG will be heading to Greece at cost price.

Well Done Pana.

I'd suggest people should try these 'Friendlies with strings attached' adds a bit of spice/interest.

We got there by the barest of margins, your boys put up a great fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Kyiv manager gone? Wonder why?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Probably sick of the bitching

Probably because his 14 days expired.... Would you like to hazard a guess at another reason maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Probably because his 14 days expired.... Would you like to hazard a guess at another reason maybe?

Ah shur could be any number of reasons, possibly even something as far fetched as he never really existed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Ah shur could be any number of reasons, possibly even something as far fetched as he never really existed.

Aye, twas secretly Elvis - he played the game while riding around on Shergar in a government bunker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Suggestion or talk of duplicate accounts against the charter. Back on topic now lads

Benfica at home for me tonight.....

Can the SM gods continue to be so cruel to me?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Benfica at home for me tonight.....

Can the SM gods continue to be so cruel to me?

The post match press conference should be good! Which of ye will be doing a Pearson on it?!

The post match press conference should be good! Which of ye will be doing a Pearson on it?!

Ah that's very unfair...

I'm sure I'll invite him in for the compulsory 'glass of wine' after the game...

Better make sure the bottle is plastic!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

tupac_healy: We've been criticised this season for our transfer dealings and are paying the price with the results this season.
    Reporter: And what criticisms would they be?
    tupac_healy: Are you stupid or something? You sir......are an albatross!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Aye, twas secretly Elvis - he played the game while riding around on Shergar in a government bunker

"I turned in my bed to see the King, Elvis! Who proceeded to sing a verse of teddy bear, who at the age of 83, sang like he was 22"

Jimmy: "Sure couldn't have been the King, he didn't sing that til he was in his 30's"

Colemania wrote: »
    tupac_healy: We've been criticised this season for our transfer dealings and are paying the price with the results this season.
    Reporter: And what criticisms would they be?
    tupac_healy: Are you stupid or something? You sir......are an albatross!

And the Lazio fans screaming in one voice 'Are you Pearson in disguise!!!!!!!' Lol!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Aston Villa outclassed RCD Espanyol and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Nani scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Kaká and Afellay were also amongst the goalscorers.

New club record of 6 wins on the bounce

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

What a time for Shaktar to get their manager back....

Lost 5-1 :(

SS Lazio beat SL Benfica 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Pjanić scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Herrera was also on the scoresheet for his side.

PjanicFK.gif

In his post match interview, tupac_healy declined to take any questions about his opposite number, saying merely I respect him as a fellow manager.....

To which the packed room of reporters burst into floods of tears of laughter!

Reporter: 'How do you respond to him setting his team out to tackle hard and make it difficult for the obviously better ball players in oppostion'
    Tupac: 'with 2 goals'

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

battered 5-1 by wolfsburg
    played 89 mins with 10 men after a first minute red card

Barcwholona ;)

FC Porto outclassed Barcelona and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Sandro had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Shaqiri was on the scoresheet for his side.

Since most folks are on this time of the week, I'll sell anyone in my youth team & Dos Santos from the first team....

Also willing to put Bardi and Colak in a deal with cash for the right player, for those of you with older keepers out there!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

1 0 win over the boys from Brazil- Sao Paulo. None of the 6 teams initially above me won so Carlsberg don't do SM game days but if they did.......

I will probably have a Bulmer's Pear game day on sunday and get scuttled by Genoa now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement