Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Al Capwned wrote: »
    :)

i'll bate it into ya next time..... ;)

SNIP

you are disturbing sometimes you know that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Well done Barca. Haven't been on much but did manage to change my team so no excuses. Hopefully its just another blip!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Competition Message
    The match ended 2 - 2 between Borussia Dortmund and Hamburger SV in their Division 1 fixture.
    Schieber scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Atsu was also on the scoresheet for his side.

The reserves doing the biz tonight sees me move outta the relegation zone on goal difference!

Onwards and upwards!!'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Nainggolan +2 to 91!!! Get in!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Nainggolan +2 to 91!!! Get in!

Hes my one superstar in my one Gold Championship ....Norwich now have a 91!

Morata +1 to 88 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Top of the table wooo!!!! Robben hitting form with 4 in his last 2:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

dear knob head, (otherwise known as my chairman)

please stop giving my players new contracts, you wanker.

yours sincerely.....

x2bZ6b5.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Kenneth Vermeer decided to move to beautiful Barcelona and link up with Messi, Ronaldo, Bale and Rooney in Division 1 rather than endure the slog in Division 3 with Hanover.

Such a bloody unrealistic game!

Considering letting 3-5 of my top youths go for a young 89(+) winger or attacking player.......

For the right player El Haddadi might be part of the deal.....

Let me know whats out there

Considering letting 3-5 of my top youths go for a young 89(+) winger or attacking player.......

For the right player El Haddadi might be part of the deal.....

Let me know whats out there

By the flurry of responses in the last 20odd hrs ... I'd say not much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Bayern's relegation battle made even more difficult by the arrival of... A wee baby :)

Won't be on much so it might take a while to get back to offers, messages etc

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭jukebox2310

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Bayern's relegation battle made even more difficult by the arrival of... A wee baby :)

Congratulations Man. Your life will never be the same again

Kenneth Vermeer decided to move to beautiful Barcelona and link up with Messi, Ronaldo, Bale and Rooney in Division 1 rather than endure the slog in Division 3 with Hanover.

Such a bloody unrealistic game!

I've made no secret of my desire to get a 88 or so as a backup to de Gea, who's nailed on to get a +5 btw. I made this point on thread a while back, and i was tipped off about this lad.

I knew he was transfer banned until very recently, so i shortlisted him, and when I got the notification that there were bids on him, i bid high to make sure i got him, and I make no apologies for it man! :)

4 bids in for one of the best midfielders in world football, for quite a while now at this stage, and nothing from the manager in question.

I know i can be a pain at times, but cooooommmeee oooooooonnnnnnn!!!!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

KERSPLAT! wrote: »

That shows the desperation of Bayern. I've heard of clubs bringing through kids but that takes the biscuit! Will he/she be starting for you tonight??!! :pac:

I jest. Congratulations! Although, if ye were able to hang on for just four more days you could have called him Jesus! :D :pac: :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

2nd most goals conceded in the division and playing PSG tonight.
    I think I'll play 3 at the back,I smell a new Flamengo record coming :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

The match ended 1 - 1 between Aston Villa and Real Madrid in their Division 1 fixture.
    Jelavić was on the scoresheet for his side.

Only a point when I need wins but still only 4 points from safety

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

4-1 vs Liverpool and back on top :D

SS Lazio slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat against Zenit in their Division 2 fixture.
    Paredes was on the scoresheet for his side.

Rather strange story behind this one...... Apparently my entire starting 11 came down with sudden food poisoning, it is truly amazing stuff..... honestly it is!

Even more amazing is the team doctor said each and every one of them will make a full recovery for the Xmas day fixture......

Flabbergasted.......

I knew I was in trouble when I won our pre-arranged friendly last night 5-3

FC Porto slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against SSC Napoli in their Division 1 fixture.
    Matić was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    2nd most goals conceded in the division and playing PSG tonight.
    I think I'll play 3 at the back,I smell a new Flamengo record coming :pac:

Can't believe it says outclassed and then one goal, but 2 points clear at the top now.

Paris Saint-Germain outclassed Flamengo and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Pastore scored the winner for Paris Saint-Germain and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

3 0 away defeat to palmeiras.

Time for a new tactic me thinks, that's 1 win in 6 now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

JamboMac wrote: »
    Can't believe it says outclassed and then one goal, but 2 points clear at the top now.

Paris Saint-Germain outclassed Flamengo and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Pastore scored the winner for Paris Saint-Germain and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Flamengo with a disallowed goal,big teams all get the decisions.I was robbed!!!

but not really

1-1 to 4th placed Arsenal - 27 shots on target between both teams...

de Gea, who is nailed on to get a +5, got MOTM so cant be too disappointed.
    Slipped to tenth, but only 7 points off the top, still hopeful of a push.

Forgot to post this yesterday - was chuffed to see this......

9f11710d54d791e0b2d6b04248c93e12.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

It's very quiet around boards last few days in general and about too get much quieter I suspect so in case I forget (get too drunk) happy christmas lads!

• Advertisement

I know he's 34, but he is a 90 rated player, even if the man decided today he was retiring at the end of the season, someone will get this and next SM seasons out of him.

I'm offering Esteban Cambiasso to all teams .

Im going to stagger the value slightly ...

D4 teams : min value
    D3 teams : 7m
    D2 teams : 7.5m
    D1 teams : 8m

Any offers at less will get rejected,
    any p/x will get rejected,

Only actual offers made on the players will go in the draw, promises of potential offers ... wont be taken in account.

I'll be announcing the winner of the draw on Sun 28th after the match on that night.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement