Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭thisyear

Not my finest moment, only realised this morning that Wilson was Bournemouth striker and destined for greater things, actually I think I was tipped off not to sell him not long after joining by a helpful soul. Imagine my elation this morn as I thought I'd finally landed a decent player in sm, only to realise the lad I'd " thrown in" the deal was wanted by 10prem clubs..... and the Marseille support wonder why their team is languishing at the bottom of the league!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

thisyear wrote: »
    Not my finest moment, only realised this morning that Wilson was Bournemouth striker and destined for greater things, actually I think I was tipped off not to sell him not long after joining by a helpful soul. Imagine my elation this morn as I thought I'd finally landed a decent player in sm, only to realise the lad I'd " thrown in" the deal was wanted by 10prem clubs..... and the Marseille support wonder why their team is languishing at the bottom of the league!!!!
    Good on ya lad...
    I'll give ya 3 million for him :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Have 50% chance of getting a premier league player thanks to the playoffs, kike Martinez and tarkowski.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭thisyear

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Good on ya lad...
    I'll give ya 3 million for him :D

At the moment the marseille fans are prob scared I'd go for that

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

thisyear wrote: »

Yeah, maybe I should have tipped you off as well instead of shortlisting him myself! :pac:

I couldn't believe you were going to let him go though! Good call in the end! :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

San Marino were given a football lesson by SL Benfica as they were hammered 7 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Come on. Who's next! :D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Knew I wouldn't get him due to my max bid being lower than the lower division teams but still sickened to miss out on Valverde. Linked with Arsenal, Chelsea and Madrid so big things expected

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

Mbark boussoufa - 88 rated - 30 years old -

If anyone needs am 88 attacking midfielder he's being sold to an external team at 10pm tonight unless someone can match or beat the offer of 6.9

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

modo85 wrote: »
    Mbark boussoufa - 88 rated - 30 years old -

If anyone needs am 88 attacking midfielder he's being sold to an external team at 10pm tonight unless someone can match or beat the offer of 6.9

Maybe post in the news feed part aswell on soccermanager aswell so people know with it been a bank holiday might be quiet

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

Cheers will do

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Applied for D.Kiev.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Good win over PSG. Aguero and Icardi with a brace each

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Good win over PSG. Aguero and Icardi with a brace each

I've got a sinking feeling.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

9 points in 9 games :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

FC Porto slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Manchester United in their Division 1 fixture.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Internazionale beat AC Milan 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Giuliano scored the winner for Internazionale and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Am top of the league, WTF is going on????

Internazionale beat AC Milan 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Giuliano scored the winner for Internazionale and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Am top of the league, WTF is going on????

You are being rewarded for sticking with your team when things werent going so well, over and over and over.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭gazump123

Beşiktaş JK slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat to RSC Anderlecht in their Division 4 fixture.

Dropped to 3rd in division 4 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

2 all away draw at Genoa keeps us in the play-off spots.

Big game at home to table toppers Palmeiras next up.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

2-1 win v zenit. Club record 7 wins in a row and top of the table. Think I'll have a beer to celebrate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

SS Lazio beat Athletic Club 3 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Huntelaar scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Morata was also on the scoresheet for his side.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOzRXYKKqgYpIL7jx-H1dUvaer3NrAW1pyGmDWpyxoaV0BPo6K

And he's off :D:D:D:D

In other news, I take it back about this game being unrealistic....

De Sciglio, life imitating art or other way around? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Battered Arsenal....Back in the title race!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Roma reject win again

it's like waiting ages for the bus....... and 2 come at once. :)

beat spuds myself for back2back wins :cool:

93a3c3e140213f6e0f93d421866554a1.png

The offer for Simon MIGNOLET of SS Lazio from SSC Napoli has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Mig belongs with a Liverpool fan!! Ter Stegen will come the other way to mentor Oblak until he is ready for the big boy gloves & then head back to Napoli!

Mignolet is coming home!! An by home i mean to Naples! In a swap deal with Lazio, Ter Stegen will move the other direction until Oblak rises at which point Ter will return to Naples....Confused? So am i but fair play Lazio, always easy to deal with!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

3-2 win against Espanyol moves me up to 4th, level on points for 3rd place. Happy enough with my start to the league

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Mignolet is coming home!! An by home i mean to Naples! In a swap deal with Lazio, Ter Stegen will move the other direction until Oblak rises at which point Ter will return to Naples....Confused? So am i but fair play Lazio, always easy to deal with!

So mig is in Naples ... until you are looking for another player off me :p

The offer for Simon MIGNOLET of SS Lazio from SSC Napoli has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Mig belongs with a Liverpool fan!! Ter Stegen will come the other way to mentor Oblak until he is ready for the big boy gloves & then head back to Napoli!

I am making it my mission to buy as many Liverpool players as possible which is kinda difficult considering the Liverpool manager wants mental deals!:pac:

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    I am making it my mission to buy as many Liverpool players as possible which is kinda difficult considering the Liverpool manager wants mental deals!:pac:

Why anyone would want to do that I do not know........

• Advertisement

Why anyone would want to do that I do not know........

No wonder i am bottom of the league!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement