Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    I am making it my mission to buy as many Liverpool players as possible which is kinda difficult considering the Liverpool manager wants mental deals!:pac:

**Rushing Over to Soccermanager .... checking squad .... Balotelli!!!!:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    **Rushing Over to Soccermanager .... checking squad .... Balotelli!!!!:cool:

See ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

I think it's about time to play anti-football as that's what I'm getting beat by.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

bohsman wrote: »
    Applied for D.Kiev.

Your accepted welcome aboard! Any questions shout away

2-2 with A.Madrid

Julian Schiber with both goals and I nearly sold him in the break

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

JamboMac wrote: »
    I think it's about time to play anti-football as that's what I'm getting beat by.

gMooC.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

swoody wrote: »
    gMooC.gif

I can see myself getting a card for responding properly to this kind of trolling.

So to you mods I see this as trolling, obviously not seen like that by some mods.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

JamboMac wrote: »
    I can see myself getting a card for responding properly to this kind of trolling banter.

So to you mods I see this as trolling banter, obviously not seen like that by some mods.

Fixed that for ya ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Estudiantes de LP were unlucky not come away with the win after drawing 1 - 1 against Olympiacos in their Division 3 fixture.
    Ki was on the scoresheet for his side.

Yet another domination in terms of possession but Nolan Roux the useless bollox wouldn't be able to score in a brothel!!

I can feel it coming but we need more penetration up front. I might try throwing Alain Traore up there for the next game, although that's going to leave a gap in the hole behind the striker.

The deal reported to be worth 6,963,000 involving Mbark BOUSSOUFA of Cruzeiro and Lokomotiv Moskva has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.....

Maybe I missed some sort of change in the mathematical universe but last time I checked 7.1 is a higher number then 6.9 and I was in before the time limit...

Criteria met and no player?

Ahem, say one thing, do another

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

The deal reported to be worth 6,963,000 involving Mbark BOUSSOUFA of Cruzeiro and Lokomotiv Moskva has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.....

Maybe I missed some sort of change in the mathematical universe but last time I checked 7.1 is a higher number then 6.9 and I was in before the time limit...

Criteria met and no player?

Ahem, say one thing, do another

No sorry you where outside the time limit

modo85 wrote: »
    No sorry you where outside the time limit

My post at 9.59 in the news feed says otherwise....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    I am making it my mission to buy as many Liverpool players as possible which is kinda difficult considering the Liverpool manager wants mental deals!:pac:

You may not have to worry about that for much longer. ;)

Wilberto wrote: »
    You may not have to worry about that for much longer. ;)

Ominous....

Oh your talking about the time limit, nah he will log in for a few seconds before the t limit, there are a few of them at that.... As good as unmanaged

Sure there are plenty of others to worry about :D

Kamil WOJTKOWSKI has completed his move to Estudiantes de LP from Pogon Szczecin for 51,000. All other offers were turned down.

Yes!! I got him. What a player!!

Apparently he's being touted as the next Keith Andrews! :pac: :D :pac:

My post at 9.59 in the news feed says otherwise....

No way I'm only after copping on that I forgot to change my watch back after being on holidays. That must explain it

No way I'm only after copping on that I forgot to change my watch back after being on holidays. That must explain it

It must :rolleyes:

Tell me, since you admitted you were at fault and I'd met the criteria you didn't cancel the deal and offer him to me.....

How odd....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Scottish Cmapionship player of the year ... riser surely?!

The offer for Scott ALLAN of Hibernian from FC Porto has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Scottish Cmapionship player of the year ... riser surely?!

The offer for Scott ALLAN of Hibernian from FC Porto has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

i had a few scottish players doing well but was getting nadda so i cash my chips on them.

shame really cause i had Stefan Johansen and he was flying for celtic but nothing was happening so i lost faith and sold him on. now he's the player of the year and he might get the +1 i was expecting now. panathinaikos lost all hope also i see. :(

Paddy Crehan (Werder Bremen)
    sorry too all bidders howedes is no longer for sale for cash as i got soo much abuse for it, sorry honest mistake wanted the money to buy the new young lads

I want to be crystal clear here lads about the following subject, its NOT got to do with selling a player for cash, its the part in bold.......

I've said this on a number of occasions that the newsfeed is being misused for abusing other players and nothing is being done about it. Now, I've no problem with chatting with other managers and giving your view's to them about weather or not they are winning or loosing on a deal but when it reaches the point of abuse then its gone too far...

Since the boards GW is inexplicably linked to this thread I cannot understand how lads comments towards other managers are not held accountable here, its madness......

Very interesting that you feel this way but when another manager abuses me over on the site you find it hilarious

• Advertisement

Very interesting that you feel this way but when another manager abuses me over on the site you find it hilarious

It's about as interesting as your poor excuses for backing out of agreed deals to be honest

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Oh lads, could we go a few days without a drama? This strikes me as the perfect example of a personal disagreement which should be kept solely to PMs, rather than trying to pick fights on the thread and in the chat...

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Oh lads, could we go a few days without a drama? This strikes me as the perfect example of a personal disagreement which should be kept solely to PMs, rather than trying to pick fights on the thread and in the chat...

Not being smart, but is this a mod post or can we respond as its not in bold???

Not in bold, so not a mod post. I say it as a player of the game, and say it trying to calm things down before the bold text is needed.

Not in bold, so not a mod post. I say it as a player of the game, and say it trying to calm things down before the bold text is needed.

Well in that case....

Just a point on it being a personal dispute, only thing I'd say is that it all started when he blatently rejected a bid for a player he had advertised to the GW as long as conditions were met, I met those and he backed out...

So it's not personal as such as the deal was open to the entire gameworld, I just happens to be the one that made a bid, so essentially I was just pointing out to other managers in the GW that this manager has form for this previously and if he advertises a player for sale, it essentially means nothing...

It was not personal from my side

If everyone pointed out every manager they have problems dealing with, this thread would be a train wreck. We get it, some manager doesn't want to deal with you. Rather than trying to tank the topic, move on and build relationships with managers who will.

Moving on then....

Transfer windows opening soon. What's everyone hoping for this summer? Have Creswell who seems to be getting lined up for a Chelsea move, which would be fantastic for his rating :P

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

If everyone pointed out every manager they have problems dealing with, this thread would be a train wreck. We get it, some manager doesn't want to deal with you. Rather than trying to tank the topic, move on and build relationships with managers who will.

Moving on then....

Transfer windows opening soon. What's everyone hoping for this summer? Have Creswell who seems to be getting lined up for a Chelsea move, which would be fantastic for his rating :P

Ipswich to be promoted, have Mings and Bishop.

Praet to move, Ings to move, Denis Suarez back to Barca. Hopefully.

Wouldn't mind Cavani and Higuin in the premiership too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Forgetting about which players I think/hope will rise at their current clubs, the players that I have and would hope are getting positive transfer moves in the summer are:

Glik - Should get a move to Germany and maybe even England to someone like Spurs
    Herrera - Can't see him staying at Porto too much longer seeing as they are a selling club. Will move to a top 4 team in La Liga or BPL if he moves I reckon.
    Denayer - May be moved on if City buy more defenders in the summer. Is good enough to make it at a top team.
    Marin, Keita, Batshuayi - 3 players that need more game time, albeit Marin was injured for a bit. May leave on loan unless players in their positions leave for example Gignac at Marseille would surely mean a starting place for Batshuayi

Will Hughes from Derby looks like he'll in be in the premiership either way next season I'm hoping for a nice few bumps over the next couple of windows

• Advertisement

Like previously stated, from my point of view there was nothing personal in it, I can't speak for Cruzerio..

I merely pointed out a manager made a player globally available to the GW and then backtracked offering poor reasoning for doing so..

It may be benifitial for managers considering doing future deals with said manager....

Why do you continue to imply it's something personal when I've stated it's not from my side?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement