Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

willing to listen to offers on two players

Bebras natcho - 89
    Diafro sakho - 86

Sakho is at level 3 concern so willing to let him go if I get a good offer if not I'll offer him another contract

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Igor PORTNYAGIN has completed his move to Udinese Calcio from Rubin Kazan for 2,350,000

Recently capped for Russia and 10 goals in 22 starts for Rubin Kazan this season. Surely due a rise!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Colemania wrote: »
    Recently capped for Russia and 10 goals in 22 starts for Rubin Kazan this season. Surely due a rise!

nice punt.

8c12b24e0028bec738717bb03ba64b5d.png

The deal involving Udinese Calcio and Matías VECINO of AC Cesena has been turned down. AC Cesena have decided to proceed with another offer.
    Matías VECINO has completed his move to Atlético Madrid from AC Cesena for 4,260,000. All other offers were turned down.

Talk about being robbed twice! Thought I had a great catch getting this guy on Friday only for the deal to cancel due to lack of funds by 200k!l
    Then I went to bid again but included a player this time and Atlético bid for him also but my bid was definitely higher as the player I included was actually valued low at my club so his current value plus cash should have been enough....

It appears it was not :(

• Advertisement

Looks like the Portuguese league is finishing up tomorrow with the ratings review so i'm hoping herrera gets his rise to 89

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

Cedric soares gets a bump to 89

Wasn't expecting this but it's a nice bump considering he's only 23 and young 89 rated right backs are hard to come by

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Loss to Everton means I'm really in a relegation scrap this season :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Loss to Everton means I'm really in a relegation scrap this season :(

I'm bottom of Div 2 and am def going down!

Weird thing is I couldn't give a **** :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Beat sporting 1-0 and now 8 unbeaten....7 wins and a draw and back top. Delighted with the win as I had to rest a few lads

• Advertisement

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Beat sporting 1-0 and now 8 unbeaten....7 wins and a draw and back top. Delighted with the win as I had to rest a few lads

Great response this season to going down from D1, well done lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭gazump123

Beşiktaş JK slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to São Paulo FC in their Division 4 fixture.
    Pektemek scored the only goal for Beşiktaş JK and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

On a poor streak at the moment. Dropped to 10th from 1st in the last couple of weeks. Only 3 points separating me and first though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Muller with 2 and Icardi bags another, 3 assists from Reus. The lads up from doing the job.

3-1 win away to AC Milan keeps me the right end of the table, not sure how long this will last but I'll enjoy it while it does.

Lahm back from a long lay off too should add to the team :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Ajax beat Arsenal 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Cillessen had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Soldado was on the scoresheet for his side.

Back on track after a couple difficult games!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

The match ended 1 - 1 between Panathinaikos and Rangers in their Division 3 fixture.
    Athanasiadis was on the scoresheet for his side.

Would anyone else be interested in a Boards.ie League Youth Cup? :) A series of friendlies. You can only play players aged 21 or under :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Friendly loss to Napoli last night paid off tonight :P

FC Porto beat AS Roma 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.
    Balotelli scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Shaqiri was also on the scoresheet for his side.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

3-1 win over Palermo, Tadic gets his finger out of his arse and puts in a good performance for once.

FC Twente beat US Palermo 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Tadic scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Van Der Vaart and Rondón were also amongst the goalscorers.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

1 nil win against Liverpool keeps me 3rd and 3 off top.

Didn't expect to be top 3 in this division!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

20 shots to 6 but its a 3rd consecutive 2 all draw for Malaga.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Estudiantes de LP dominated much of the play against AJ Auxerre but could only manage a 3 - 3 draw in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.
    N'zonzi scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Ki was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Yet more points dropped despite yet another domineering display by Estudiantes. This time it was more due to the fact that my keeper received a rating of five rather than the lack of goals. That said, we still should have scored more.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Mourinho wrote: »
    Would anyone else be interested in a Boards.ie League Youth Cup? :) A series of friendlies. You can only play players aged 21 or under :)

Sounds fun. Count me in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Nah, count me out ... too much changing over and back of the team ...

Sold ilicic recently in exchange for naldo and now he's gone on a mad goal scoring run for fiorentina! Still don't think he'll rise though so shouldn't matter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Yup

Ok for the first ever Boards.ie League Youth Cup, so far we have:

FC Schalke 04
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Borussia Dortmund

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Ok for the first ever Boards.ie League Youth Cup, so far we have:

FC Schalke 04
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Borussia Dortmund

Me too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Lost 1-0 too barca

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Lost 1-0 too barca

weak at right back i'd say..... *wink*wink*nudge*nudge*sell me drum or bartra*wink*wink*nudge*nudge*

mourin i'll play in your youth cup thingy.

• Advertisement

Nice one boys :)

Updated:

FC Schalke 04
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Borussia Dortmund
    Bayern Munich
    Juventus

I'm thinking once I have final numbers I'll have the teams randomly numbered so say we have 6 teams, I will enter them in the order of the above list and then randomize them. Then to spice it up have 1 play 6, 2 play 4 and 3 play 5, etc

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement