Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the best phone to have ?

Options
  • 08-12-2014 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Looking into getting a new phone new year & would like some advice would like a phone that's not limited would like to do everything loads of memory etc

any recommendations ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

When you say everything what are the more important things you want to do? Do you just want to watch a few videos do a bit of browsing etc or is being able to take a really good photo important or is having a battery that is going to last you a couple of days important? Also what sort of budget do you have? Personally I think the Xperia range are superb if you are looking for something cheaper then the one plus one is worth looking at.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭coolerboy

One Plus One

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

The OP's account is closed. That was quick:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,305 ✭✭✭✭endacl

The OP's account is closed. That was quick:confused:

He had a target. Open 27 threads, each asking for google-able information. His work here is done. We shall not see his like again.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭SheldonC17

Can anyone tell me about the one plus one? who's the manufacturer? Where is the best place to buy iy and how much will it cost? A bit clueless on all this, thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

SheldonC17 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me about the one plus one? who's the manufacturer? Where is the best place to buy iy and how much will it cost? A bit clueless on all this, thanks.

There are 3 big threads in the Android Device forum that will give you all the info you'll ever need.

Advertisement