Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway cyclist gopro galway city

Options
  • 08-12-2014 8:36pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 46

Have tried to find the "galway city" forum but cant find it,is there not one??

Just wondering has anybody ever come across this fella who cycles around Newcastle,college road, Quince bridge area and goes around taking videos and photos of people in cars?? He then goes on the phone ringing the gardai.

He is also known to take photos of peoples tax discs and inform the gardai. He also takes photos of cars parked illegally.

I have a very acurate description of him but I wont say it(yet) as I dunno if that would be allowed? just wondering has anyone else come across him,

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭yer man!

Galway City forum is in 'West' - 'Galway City'

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

City is in the same section as County - West. You have posted there before and can post there again once your City ban is up.

I know of the person of whom you speak, but discussion of locals isn't ok any more since it is unfair on them to have anonymous individuals on the internet discussing private people that may take offence and go after boards for something a poster said.
    It's in consideration of them, their friends and families. Galway is a small place and boards will not be part of online local gossip.

This usually refers to "characters" but it also encompass any individual that are a "civilian", i.e. not politician or other celeb.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement