If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon Ceol Piccolo Dra-N5

Options
  • 08-12-2014 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭

Hi

Do you have any of these in stock? in black preferably..

Also will the speakers from my current system,a sony aiwa jax s44 work in these,its pretty old,but has a black and grey insulated copper wire for each channel from each speaker..then there is about an inch of exposed copper wire and it just goes into the socket of the main system...

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

celticsfan wrote: »
    Hi

Do you have any of these in stock? in black preferably..

Also will the speakers from my current system,a sony aiwa jax s44 work in these,its pretty old,but has a black and grey insulated copper wire for each channel from each speaker..then there is about an inch of exposed copper wire and it just goes into the socket of the main system...

Thanks
    Hi Celticsfan.

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

The DRAN5 runs on the bare copper wires also, so your Sopny speakers should work with it with no issues.

At the moment we have one of these in stock in the Black finish priced at £229.95 (inc delivery)

Let me know what you think or any further questions please ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭celticsfan

Thanks Kenny, its a bit on the high side, as I seen John mention on another thread here he was willing to clear out some DRAN5 systems for 159.95£... They are also going for 175 on amazon atm..

Cheers
    Steve

Thanks Kenny, its a bit on the high side, as I seen John mention on another thread here he was willing to clear out some DRAN5 systems for 159.95£... They are also going for 175 on amazon atm..

Cheers
    Steve
    Hi Celticsfan.

Can you remember what thread it was on?
    If John had offered it at the £159.95 I will check with him and we should be able to honor it with no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭celticsfan

Hi again Kenny

In this thread it was metioned

http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057335273

Cheers
    Steve

Hi again Kenny

In this thread it was metioned

http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057335273

Cheers
    Steve
    Hi Celticsfan.

Thanks.

No problem on doing that price.
    Shipping would be £10.

If you want to go for it drop me a contact number in a PM and I'll give you a call :)

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.