Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst Ever Christmas Song?

Options
124»

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 180 ✭✭kellymick39

The lastest Band Aid song.Its absolute crap.

Enough is Enough Mr Geldof.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 mandylevo

SeaFields wrote: »
    Ronan Keating's cover of Fairytale of New York.

Brutal, just brutal.

Ronan Keating singing anything is brutal, painfull to the ears

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

In the comments under the Ronan Keating version of Fairytale of New York on YouTube, someone posted
    "This is the worst thing that has ever happened."

:D

• Site Banned Posts: 180 ✭✭kellymick39

Im kinda liking Sam Smiths cover of "have yourself a merry little christmas".

ww w.youtube.com/watch?v=rnEqv8WcVq8

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Tubridique

Worst ever Xmas song? Has to be this tripe:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kl5LiIByv8s

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,943 ✭✭✭✭anewme

maximoose wrote: »
    The Waitresses - Christmas Wrapping

Christ it's awful. Worked in a department store as Christmas staff when I was 16, Christmas songs on repeat all day long and the only one that bothered me was this absolute ****ehawk of a song.

I've always hated this thing with a passion but I never knew never knew what it was called till now. The minute I read your post about it being in shops I said, that's that yoke I cant abide and once I googled it my very worst fears were confirmed.

Horrible horrible song sung by what can only be described as a robot. Funny how I've only ever heard it in shops. I always leave straight away it comes on.

While I dread Paul McCartney....simply having a Wonderfull Christmas too (as I hate all Paul McCartney stuff) this Christmas Wrapping rubbish is by far the worst Christmas song ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Tubridique wrote: »
    Worst ever Xmas song? Has to be this tripe:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kl5LiIByv8s

This is fair bad alright! Terrible rightwing nutterjob Christmas drivel of the worst kind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

anewme wrote: »
    I've always hated this thing with a passion but I never knew never knew what it was called till now. The minute I read your post about it being in shops I said, that's that yoke I cant abide and once I googled it my very worst fears were confirmed.

Horrible horrible song sung by what can only be described as a robot. Funny how I've only ever heard it in shops. I always leave straight away it comes on.

While I dread Paul McCartney....simply having a Wonderfull Christmas too (as I hate all Paul McCartney stuff) this Christmas Wrapping rubbish is by far the worst Christmas song ever.

I don't know this song at all offhand but will have to have a look for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,420 ✭✭✭cml387

TOTP Christmas special has just finished. Some great songs (I'll go over to the "Best" thread to confrm that 2000 miles is the best song ever ) but here's Dennis Waterman and George Cole "singing" the worst Christmas song ever according to the Daily Telegraph .

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

I don't know this song at all offhand but will have to have a look for it.

here it is....

(i like it)

• Advertisement
Advertisement